2018-07-12 02:51:53

@simba, glad to hear that your game is finally working

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 03:47:05

Has anyone managed to find the lost child in the second village?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 04:30:51

yeah, I did, he is somewhere near the river on that map south from the 2nd villige.
anyone knows how to get the meat? , I tryed to kill the chikken , but it's the wrong meat

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 09:29:31

i turned down the frame-rate to low but what else can i do? i have 8 gb ram on this macbook under bootcamp with windows 10 the lag just so slow makes this title unplayable for me

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 11:58:17

@102 and 103, wow I've never found that quest. how do I start that one?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 12:16:30

guys I tried running the game with Locale Emu, and this time, instead of getting the error I used to get after the logo in unknown characters, I got it in Japanese. After translating it, it turned out to be an "Error 1! Internal error"
Has anyone encountered this error or known how to fix it? I can't get anywhere after hearing the logo because of it. I have the latest DirectX (12) installed and my machine's running Win10 64 bit.

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 12:34:00

Hello.

@hanif.

Go to the second city and look for one of the houses, I don't know which one, enter it and talk to a woman there. You'll then find the quest.

@wlomas.

I don't think there's anything else you can do.

I'm gone for real :)

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 18:20:20

For slow lagginess under bootcamp, make sure you are on the high power efficiency power plans and not on a low or balanced plan. If you plug init wont kill your battery life.

secondly, does this game work with an xBox controller? I see it talking about controller buttons, but i can't figure out how to set a controller up. If it is supposed to work right out of the box with a controller, the xBox controller definitely doesn't work.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2018-07-12 19:39:04

hi all thank you for the info to the last poster within bootcamp, will set those options. when i now start windows 10 though the settings for the latest JGT are not in the preferences menu has something gone wrong? the add-on has been arstalled but i can't find it.Will

Thumbs up

2018-07-12 21:29:44

@108 yes, the game works well with all Ximput controller, including the Xbox360 or the PS3 controller.
@107 thanks a lot, I'll try to complete the quest.

Thumbs up

2018-07-13 05:42:24

Well after finishing the demo and mastering the game's basics, I could say that this is the RPG we've been waiting for. Can't wait for the final product, and I'm surely gonna buy it if it's paid.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2018-07-13 08:19:39

@wlomas:
Interesting that you have lacking issues when running the game in Bootcamp. I'm running the game without any issues in Fusion. I have turned down the frame rate and turned off the graphics as well.
Sounds like there are other programs running in the background on your windows machine.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-13 08:28:45

@slj

I would like to get this game working, but now can't even find the add on in nvda, when I look for it is not showing up in the menu.

Thumbs up

2018-07-13 08:35:15

Hi! This game is fantastic! And I love that it has graphics too, so I can share the experience with my sighted friends. I'll buy it for sure if it will be payed.

Thumbs up

2018-07-13 11:56:54

I didn't finish the demo yet but I like this game a lot so far. As others said before me, I would be perfectly OK paying for it if PayPal or something as practical is supported.

Thumbs up

2018-07-13 12:36:07

Wow.
From what i’ve seen so far it seems like the game that would be born if BK3 and ShadowWrine hat a baby. Taking some qualities from both and then adding some.
I like how this has turned out so far. And will also be buying this, if it is not free.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

Thumbs up

2018-07-14 04:18:49

How do I kill those bats in the cave? I lost something in the translation I think.

Thumbs up

2018-07-14 06:41:54

You have four-directional attacks. Hold up to kill it, eventually jump and attack.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2018-07-14 18:08:40

Hithere,

I, too, get the dreaded two information boxes with no opportunity to set NVDA as my screen reader, either.

I have DX 12, I am running it with Localle emulator in Japanese, have uninstalled, redownloades, and reinstalled.

I can not get past the beginning text, either.  After I hear the little blip telling me to move to the suttle, I hear no radio and cannot move my guy.

Any assistance?  I know it was suggested to try Locale Emulator, and I have, with no dice!

Thanks!

Thumbs up

2018-07-15 06:30:05

@75 brad
of course.
In the full version, you can create ash bow as well as wooden sword and many other weapons and items.

76 Lirin
Thank you for your message of support always.

78 aaron
We are announcing updates on Twitter.
Please check if you are interested.
https://twitter.com/galabocom
Sorry, now Japanese only.

In the full version, I will add an auto updater to the game.

@86 Riad
This error occurs when the cause can not be determined.
It takes time to fix Error 1.
Please wait for a while until we fix it.

The full version of the game will be released within 2018.

I am currently developing demo version that fixes minor bugs.

Finally, If the Xinput controller does not work please install the following DirectX runtime.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download … px?id=8109

Thank you!

2018-07-15 06:59:04

@MM, can't wait for the full version to come out. anyways, will the game be fully voiced like shadow rine or is it just text?

Thumbs up

2018-07-15 10:23:09

@MM Keep up the good work. I'm just wandering, why is my PC the only one I've heard of so far that couldn't run both Shadow Rine and Planet Saga? Is it missing any important file or is the error from the game itself?
Thanks and have a good time!

Thumbs up

2018-07-15 10:24:01

@mm: I hope you will announce here on the forum as well when the full version has been released. Are you then going to support Paypal?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-15 13:54:43

If Dreamy Train is purchasable through paypal, then it's safe to assume this game and any future games from GL will be, as well. And details abut voices and whatnot will be available when they are. smile

@Riad, it's hard to say without knowing your pc... if the only error you get is an error 1, that doesn't explain a lot, unfortunately.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2018-07-15 18:57:46

My PC's an HP Pavilion DV6 with a core I5 processor running Win 10 64 bit. I wrote some of this info a while ago in an earlier post. What else would you like to know about it so that you get a better understanding of the error's cause?

Thumbs up