2018-07-14 11:07:18

Hello folks!
Great news! The game is finally finished, tested, polished and ready to be played on Android, ios, PCs and Macs, so spread the word with your friends!
At the end of this post you will find the links pointing to the store for every platform the game has been released for.

Without delaying too much your chance to acquire a copy of the game we'd like to ask you two minutes of your time to read something about the game and about us, the developers.

First things first: we deeply apologize for the delay and for the long silence of this last period. Apart the fact that we have been very busy on the game, we have had various personal and management issues that ultimately contributed to aggravate the delay.
Unfortunately it's easy for small teams to be crippled by unexpected events, expecially in long projects. What we can assure you is that even with this delay we never stopped to work with the best intentions to deliver a quality product.

But enough talks about us, let's speak about the game, shall we?
The game is sold at 24.99 Euros for every platform: Android, ios, PCs and Macs.

Under the Google Play Store, for Android, we agreed to support  Google Play Family Library, which means that the game can be purchased once and then shared with up to 5 family members with no additional costs. Unfortunately, due to how Google manages payments around the globe, at least for now, we cannot sell this game in every country of the world. Please be patient about it, Google is moving in the right direction to mitigate this problem and we will do what we can to make this game available for your country. In the meantime you are still free to purchase the game for another platform if Android is not an option in the country you live in.

As for the Apple Store, the game is available for iphones, ipads and Macs. Unfortunately, as Apple has not (yet) merged ios store with mac store, the mac version is considered by Apple as a different product that is to be purchased apart. However, you can enable Family Sharing from your accounts to access functionalities similar to Google Play Family Library and share the game on your family devices. Moreover, for 20 or more purchases, schools and other recognized educational institutions are eligible for a 50% discount upon purchase.

For Windows however things are slightly different. While from windows 8 Microsoft introduced its own online store for apps, the Windows family is still very fragmented and lots of people still use older versions of Windows.
To avoid excluding players with older PCs or Windows installations, we decided to sell the Windows version directly from our site.
Upon purchase you will receive an email containing the transaction code, a license activation code valid only for one user and a link to download the installer. Just follow the instructions in that mail and you'll be good to go! Also, remember to keep that email. If you encounter any trouble about the game you can communicate your codes to help us to deal with the problem. We will never ask you personal data such names or passwords.
Once the game has been installed with a license code, it will be bound to that PC, meaning that another installation with the same license code will not be allowed on another computer.
If you wish to move your installation to another computer, you can uninstall the game (the uninstallation process keeps your savegame files under Windows) and reactivate it again on another PC with the same license key. Internet connection is required only during installation and uninstallation in order to bind or unbind your license.
We apologize with you Windows gamers for this slightly more complex procedure, but we felt it was the best compromise between user coverage, usage simplicity and resource availability.

Ok, these are all the infos you need to know before purchasing the game.
Now for the links, you will find them down here:
Android
iOS
Mac
Windows

We did our best to bring to you an immersive and exciting experience and we really hope you will enjoy this game!

Sincererly,
The Cloverbit dudes

2018-07-14 11:14:46

Hi.
Nice to hear that this game has been released but I have some thoughts.
Can you release any playable demo for example on windows. I dont like purchasing a game if I dont know how it works, if I dont know what is the game play mechanics.
If you dont want to release any playable demo, because I know that it can be complicated abit do any recording which will show me how this game is done.

2018-07-14 11:36:48

Hi.
This is fantastic news. I'm going to buy the game right now. It's difficult for me to decide if I should buy it for my Mac or for IOS. Since I'm traveling a lot, I'll get it for IOS.
I tried to buy it while typing this message, and noticed it's not available in the app store neither on Mac OS or IOS yet. Damn, what a disappointment! I hope the issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-14 11:58:48

Hi, have you tried clicking directly on the links we posted? The searching feature may not be updated, since Apple can't update stores in realtime, but it should be a matter of hours.

As a suggestion, you should open the links directly from your mobile device, it should open the Store Application.

If you like to know how the game feels like, you should have a look at the nice podcast William made, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8U6MC1dmqU

2018-07-14 13:21:05

Hello!
First, congratulation for having reached the end of such an amazing project! I can't wait to try it.
But I'll have to smile . Apparently the paypal buton doesn't work, and I get an paypal error when I try to buy the game. Of course I can switch to the IOS version, and I will if it still doesn't work in a few hours, but I really wanted to play on my pc.
Anyway I'm sure I'll enjoy the game, considering the amazing quantity of work you put in it. Thank you for that!

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-14 13:26:00

There are those who won't want to take a lot of time to listen to a longer podcast. I would strongly suggest you produce a few brief demo tracks of someone completing a few different things in the game, a navigation demo, a combat demo, etc. They don't need any narration or commentary either, just game play. These will let people get a good feel for how the game sounds and plays in just a few minutes.

2018-07-14 14:16:15

hi
I m buy
and pay pal work fine
o and 1 question
how long is game story? thanks

2018-07-14 14:18:32

hi has anyone tried it yet?
is it worth it?

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-07-14 14:56:32

Hello.

I've bought it and it's a nice game.

I wish I could skip scenes though, I'm stuck in a mini game and wish I could skip the scene that plays every time I die.

I'm not sure if it's my headphones but the audio seams a bit crackly at times. I think that's more to do with my headphones and the wire getting moved around in ways it shouldn't.

Spoilers.

I'm at the marsh minigame and keep dying. I walk straight for a couple paces and then hear the bubbles straight ahead and to the right, so I side step left, then hear the bubbles in front of me and to the right and left, is there a way i can check if i can step forward without dying?

End of spoilers.

I'm gone for real :)

2018-07-14 15:00:01

I just tried to buy this for the PC with PayPal and PayPal said that something wasn't working right and to try again later.

2018-07-14 15:07:31

Same message as Orko. Though it's strange to hear that it works fine for other people... Could it be a matter of country as it is for android?
Also Toto's question makes sense. How long is the estimated gameplay/story time? I'm absolutly ready to spend 24E in this game, but it would be terrible if it was for the same gameplay durability as a blind legend ^^.

Best regard,
Simon

2018-07-14 15:08:05

Hello.

@Orko.

That's interesting. I bought the game using Paypal with no problems.

Perhaps if you try again in an hour or so it will work?

I'm gone for real :)

2018-07-14 15:14:24

Glad to hear this. I won't be buying it right away, although it's certainly up there on my list. I was certainly very much impressed with the audio demos and can't wait to support it once my finances are a bit more clear. Fortunately that shouldn't be very far off now that I've paid off some more important expenses.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-07-14 15:15:29

It worked fine for me, too.

Speaking of payment, though, would it be possible to add a field in the future where you can input another person's email address, in case you want to buy it for someone else? I understand that family sharing is good for this, but for the PC version, I think it would be nice if you could do that, like you can with A Hero's Call and some other games.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-14 15:44:37

Well, this game isn't really 3D audio like they claimed it would be.

2018-07-14 15:45:31

Yay! It's out!
I unfortunately can't get it due to inaccessible to my own money I stated many times on this forum. But I bet this must be an excellent game. Glad it's finally out, and keep up the good work!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2018-07-14 15:49:46

Well, I am not getting it since I'll decide it is definitely worth it. From the podcast I had definitely mixed feelings as the combat is definitely bad implemented and I am afraid I'll pay 25 EUR for 2-3 hours of gameplay. Let's see what people will say. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-07-14 16:05:46

It's possible it's a country thing, since their stated prices are in Euros I would guess they are somewhere in the EU, and I'm in the States.

I'll try again later today, after I do my weekly grocery shopping, food before games or I won't be playing many of them, except maybe as one of the undead!

2018-07-14 16:16:18

Exactly LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-07-14 17:01:29

Now if I could just manage to reset my darn password LOL. Unfortunately PayPal seems to have broken the accessibility of that section. Leastways, the audio captcha refuses to play.

2018-07-14 17:06:26

damn the game isn't in steam,  can't play this too

2018-07-14 17:39:15

Screw Steam, I'm very thankful the game isn't on that inaccessible piece of crap platform.

2018-07-14 17:43:17

As am I. I noticed when I checked that the game is $22.99 on the App Store, and yes you can search it now, versus $30.11 for the PC version via PayPal. And that's if you factor in conversion from Euros to Dollars. Knowing me I'll probably ultimately end up buying both the Windows and IOS versions just so I have a game on each platform. I look forward to hearing other people's opinions and possibly live streams on the game as time goes by.

2018-07-14 17:53:24

screw it but i can't use paypal

2018-07-14 17:58:10 (edited by Orko 2018-07-14 18:04:50)

I just tried again using NVDA instead of JAWS with the same result, PayPal keeps refreshing itself until it eventually fails, I never get the chance to log in.

Oddly enough, with JAWS or NVDA, if I go to PayPal directly, there are no problems, I can log in, view my history, add or remove funds, buy something, etc, I simply went to each of those pages to see what would happen, and they were fine, so it's got to be something with the "buy" button on the game's web site because, until attempting to buy this game, I've never had any problems with PayPal. I wonder if there's a message there.

So, at this point, unless something changes, I won't be buying this game, too bad, very disappointing.