2018-07-12 04:29:33

yo i kno the spelling is broken, but how can i play shadoo line in english?

2018-07-12 04:55:13

Hi.
You can use JGT? That's what most people do, because it would be a pain to translate the whole thing into english. Can't help you with JGT, I haven't figured out how to use it myself.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-07-12 07:50:18

You go to:
blindgamers.com
create a gamer account and download JGT.
Install it, go into the NVDA menu in preferences, choose JGT login and log in with your account, and finally press NVDA ctrl shift y to enable automatic translation. That's all. It's really simple.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-12 13:11:25

Yep, works really well. You will get nonsensical things from time to time, or you'll be thinking what the actual? but that's just the way the mechanical translation of a fluid language is.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-13 08:41:14

Hi! Just a question out of curiosity: would it be so difficult to translate it as bk3? Does it have so much more text? Just asking, I play it using jgt and it's fine.

2018-07-13 13:29:44

Translation isn't just about how much text it has.. it's also about who is available to translate. BK 3 took so long because half the people translating it aren't actually bilingual and were basically just cleaning up google translations... which isn't a good way to translate anything with any accurate expression at all. Would it be posible to translate this game? Yes, but there needs to be enough people who speak both languages working on it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-07-16 02:58:28

although there's always the non-unicode problem when you launch the app and get garbled ansi, and youre on win 10...

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-16 03:59:38

That's a problem that can be solved with a program like locale emu if on win 10. Comes out in perfectly clear Japanese.

Discord: clemchowder633