2018-07-09 17:53:45

But what can you do with the fiveM mod?

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-07-09 19:19:31

look it up lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-09 20:26:04

I found a mod that can get pass the social club on first startup. Now I have to wait on a new xbox1 controller that has a cord or get the wireless adapter.

2018-07-10 06:13:35

Hello, I have a question, that being how do you know if you have the mods installed correctly within the game? After I was able to start the game for the first time the grant the fado music and stuff came on, but how do I know if the game is  configured correctly? Oh, last question how do I put it in first person mode

2018-07-10 10:59:27

Before you can play you need to turn off the setting automatically load in story mode, so that it always starts with your saved game. Try finding the menu with OCR, otherwise get sighted help.
Then exit the gamw with alt+F4 and enter and launch it again. If everything is correct, the loading music fades away after it finished loading and you should hear the game’s ambience. You can toggle the first person view with V on your keyboard.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @thecoolgamer4 and subscribe to my Youtube channel

2018-07-10 13:55:57

I apologize for asking this question in a Vance, but how do I use OCR with NVDA, I have not really used   NVDA  in a long time. I know that you do insert are to make it recognize, but how do I click on something within the document that it pulls up. I am trying to figure out how to stop the story mode from appearing.

2018-07-10 14:19:35

Arrow to it and hit enter. IF you're on windows 10, make sure not to have the OCR addon installed, if you do, it will block the new built in NVDA OCR, which uses the windows 10 engine, and is a lot more reliable. If you have any other version of windows, yes, make sure you have the addon. You can also do the route mouse cursor to nav object, and then click, this is done by moving with the arrows to the item in question, pressing NVDA numpad divide, then pressing numpad divide without first holding the NVDA key. The second action clicks the mouse.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-10 14:24:20

OK, only issue I do not have a number pad since this is a laptop. Is there a command to do the above mentioned mouse clicks without using a non-pad? Also what about using golden cursor, could that help at all? I was able to get the list to pop up when I did a OCR scan, but when I press enter it doesn’t seem to do anything when I am on something for example settings.

2018-07-11 01:09:06

Well, arrowing to the options with OCR and enter on them does nothing for me either, so I either scroll through the options with OCR first, then press escape to go out of ocr and then arrow or press d-pad down till I'm at that option, I just memorize them, or when I go down one option with arrow down, I go down onece on the d-pad as well, that's how I like to do it and that's how it works for me.

2018-07-11 01:23:55

there is a laptop layout, but I don't know it, I despise keyboards without numpads.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-11 01:27:25

OK, I was able to navigate the menus. Now I have to figure out how do I stop the storyline someone said it was in settings, but I’m not seeing it. Where do I need to go to be precise.  I did have cited help and we both did not see the option to stop storyline.

2018-07-11 14:46:27 (edited by mkfan01877 2018-07-11 14:47:47)

Hello, I've stumbled across this GTA auto drive mod thing, but nothing happens!! the plug in loads, but can't I walk to destinations on foot? I've copied   all .asi files in the main directory, and checked for updated scripts, maybee I'm doing something wrong. I have Skype if anyone would like to talk me through it. Also,  if you have any audio  recordings detailing the process, I'd be very thankful!!

2018-07-11 14:55:40

the stopping story line, I don't even know what that is and its not important. IF it would load the game straight in, it would be nice, but its not imperative. When you first hear the music, give it about 30 seconds or so to finish loading, then just press right a bunch, I think its 7 times, but it doesn't matter since the menu doesn't wrap. then hit enter. You can do this all with a controller as well.

Yeah intsalling mods, I'm not going to say its difficult, because its just mainly copying stuff to the right place, but it can be tempremental with having the right things to go along with it. That mod needs the dot net script hook I think. if you see a mod with .net.dll files in it, that mod will need the dot net script hook, but the dot script hook needs the main script hook, which is what you put in when you put your asi loader in. SO yo uneed two script hooks, and for dot net scripts, I believe they go in a folder called scripts, which you will probably need to create, since it doesn't exist. I'm notgood at explaining this stuff, which is why I usually don't answer these kinds of questions, I'm better at just doing it, not explaining it.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-11 15:09:41

Ah ok, and what about this XML file that's included with the scripthook.net archive, where does that go? I know the .asi files go in the root of the games directory

2018-07-11 21:09:03

OK, I was able to get the setting to switch from loading in story mode to loading two online, but it still starts off at the robbery scene just like in story mode, is there something I am doing wrong?  And Strain mode I’m able to blow the door and grab all the cash, but of course I’m not able to take out the cop after he gets the companion

2018-07-11 22:11:02

Yeah when this happens you have to load your save file and save it once, then it will never start from there again.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-11 22:57:30

Hello Ironcross, I checked my asi. log file, and it says that all the scripts were loaded successfully. Do you know if the autodrive mod works for the latest patch?

2018-07-12 01:28:03

The autodrive mod always should work with the latest patch yes.

2018-07-12 01:42:12

OK, I was able to get to load and the online mode, but after I save the session will still start at the robbery scene? I guess what I am trying to say, is do I have to still beat the robbery scene in order for it to load up outside of that scene?

2018-07-12 03:19:48

load the save, then save, then you're good.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-07-12 06:57:40

no, your trying to load it in online, you don't want to do that. online is multiplayer, it does not allow trainers or mods. just press right a bunch of times after the music has been playing for 20 to 30 seconds and then hit enter and you should load up your save.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-07-14 21:12:28

Hi the  coll gamer, I'm not sure why my autodrive isn't working, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I've  copied all files in  there necessary folders, etc.  Can someone make a recording detailing the process or something? Or, I can also skype, if that makes it easier.

2018-07-14 22:14:45

Tell me what files you copied to which location.

2018-07-15 18:53:57

Hi the coll gamer, I copyed these files in  these locations,  in the main directory of GTA V,( I have the steam version.) Native script.asi, dinput.dll,, ScriptHookVDotNet2.xml ScriptHookV.dll, trainerV.asi, trainerv.ini,  and in the scripts directory, I have the following:  NativeUI.dll,  ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll,  VAutodrive.dll,  and VCommonFunctions.dll. Does this all seem correct so far?

2018-07-15 23:16:22

In the main directory of the game there must be: dinput8.dll, NativeUI.dll, ScriptHookV.dll, ScriptHookVDotnet.asi, ScripthookVDotNet2.dll, TrainerV.asi and TrainerV.ini.
In the scripts folder you have to have: NativeUI.dll from the Vautodrive folder, VAutodrive.dll and VCommonFunctions.dll.
How did you spell scripts? It needs to be written: s, c, r, i, p, t, s, but the first s needs to be uncapitalized, then run the game, after that you should have a folder called ModSettings, under Rockstar games\GTAV in your Documents folder, there, copy VAutodriveconfig.xml and VAutodriveHelipads.xml. When you closed the game and relaunch it, the AutoDrive shuld work by pressing J when you're in the Vehicle or on foot.