2018-05-15 14:57:19

@378, it is not garbage, many people like this game.
and there is not reeally a way that you could get an in app purchase back from a game when it is not a sepperate app!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-05-15 19:44:08

Hi! It's realy nice game! Thanks!

Regards, Adil.

2018-05-16 09:50:00

Hello again!
I tried to play this game and I had offers.
First, in the game settings, add confirmation of choice, purchase and so on. And it turns out that I accidentally touch the screen and buy something that I don't need.
Secondly, add gestures to move to the beginning and the end of the list.
Third, after watching the video to activate bonuses, the number of gold coins is not announced, the Back button is lost and the information panel disappears altogether. Correct this mistake, please.
I hope that my proposals will be taken into account!
But in general, the game, as I said yesterday, is excellent!
Thanks!

Regards, Adil.

2018-05-16 13:37:44

@378, don't say it's a garbage only cause of your falt.

2018-05-16 15:13:42

@378, For a one-time in-app purchase like the boosts just attempt to purchase it again and you will get a message that you already own this and can get it again for free. This works with both apps and in-app purchases with the exception of something that is considered a multiple purchase like extra lives in a game.

2018-08-03 18:14:37 (edited by wp85 2018-08-03 18:21:38)

I got this game a few days ago, and so far I am liking it a lot.Its the first game I've played on an android, or any smart phone for that matter, wow what I've been missing out on by not having a smart phone before now! lol Does this game have a facebook page? I would like to share it with some of my sited friends. Can sited individuals play the game as well?

Audio game king

2018-08-03 19:37:33

hi
i very like this game

2018-08-04 11:39:15

hi, this game does not have a facebook page that i know of, but i do know that it has some graphics so that sighted people can see and play the game just like us blind people. so they can deffenetly join you!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-08-04 14:27:17

It's very graphical, which is what I like, because other developers can realize that to make a game accessible, you don't need to cripple it graphically.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-09-27 06:09:58

hi folks,
First off I would like to apologize. I went back in and checked.there is a cancel button in every production area. So I just missed the one I could not find in the jewelry  store that i reported earlier as being missing.

Just wondering:

1. How many levels are there now to the estate? I am at level 11 and was going to expand it but didn't want to finish off the game. still got a load of stuff to make 5 million of.

2. is it possible to have sounds for every production item? Right now seems like only about half the items have sounds. Specific sounds for each item would sure add a lot more to the game than just the simple ordinary generic sound that most of the items have.

Thanks.

Shermanator

2018-12-04 12:27:29

HI,
Hmm. not many posts here lately.

So I was wondering:

1. How does one unlock something? Never had any problem before. I have tried twice to unlock diamonds, food, and armor. I go to it and unlock it with how much gold it needs. the game says I have unlocked it. But yet when i reset and its not there i have spent the 1 gem to have another quest selected. gone all the way thru them until the original quest returns  an it does not show up. so very curious on that one.

2. how many quests should one have available to do? Before it used to be 8. now I only have 5. Four production ones and that darn 10000 automations one. nice thing is I only need to do less than 700 more to get rid of it.

thanks. happy gaming.

Shermanator

2018-12-05 02:08:27

hi all i love this gam how ever the gem shop is nto working i can't buy gems only obtain them through watching adds is anyone having this problem to? that's a hole 100 storage i am unable to obtian?

2018-12-05 11:04:30

I've never tried to buy gems from the shop, I just get them from the video rewards. Looking forward to the next update! smile
Also never had a problem unlocking anything as of yet, but you're way beyond where I'm at Sherm. lol
10k automations? gah! wow! Rock on there, that's amazing!
big_smile

2018-12-06 14:16:17

hey all.
I had the game thingy before, but it no longer appears on my play store results. How should I search it? it really rocked for me and I want to play it again.
Best regards,
Mike

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2018-12-07 07:27:06

HI,
Well... got good news and bad news.

First the good news. I just reset but before I did i unlocked diamonds, food, and armor again. When I went back in there was the first quest for 1000 diamonds. yippee!

Now for the bad news. I wanted to see if anything else got unlocked. so I paid the 1 gem to see what else there was. now i cannot get back the diamonds. Drats.

oh well. at least now I know they got unlocked an maybe 1 or boht of the other 2 will show up eventually.

Nice thing is I only have to do 186 more automation to get that darn 10000 automations quest gone. again, Yippee!

Happy gaming.

Shermanator

2018-12-29 07:36:05

Hi,
got some things that are puzzling me and wanted to ask about.

1. The production areas. When just starting fresh you slide from left to right and see lumber yard, farm, quarry, furnace, blacksmith. mine, workshop and lastly jewelry store. but why is it if you purchase either the blacksmith or mine it does not change the sequence. But buy both and the blacksmith and mine swap places?

2. when it pertains to the list of available boosts. Why is it that most items that boost one production by a plus 1 and the boost that boosts production speed are next to each other. The exception being for the lumber yard and farm. For the lumber yard I see sharpened axe, but next is salesman, and then its followed by master lumberjack. Why is salesman in the middle there?

Then before the farm items there  is real-estate mogul. Then for farm it has animal whisperer, followed by quick study, and lastly master farmer. Why is quick study in between those 2?

3. When it comes to the list of quests. Why are they not listed in the order of the production areas? It seems to me that mined items were listed before the furnace if I remember correctly. Not exactly sure if there was any others as I am way past that now. but do know that now it lists the jewelry store items before the workshop. I have pots listed before food.

4. In the city, the way it lists those items there do not conform to the way it shows the production areas. I just reset so do not have specific examples. but do think their listed incorrectly as the quests are listed.

5. So I find a treasure chest and open it. I get a gem. Do wish it would not take focus from where it is to the gem shop. That is so annoying.

Does anyone know how many levels there are to the estate? and if you max it doesn't that finish the game? Or can you still produce stuff?

just some things I was wondering about.

Thanks. Happy gaming.

Shermanator

2020-12-07 08:11:18

Hi Folks,
So I wanted to post here about the latest version, 2.05. These are just my opinions and observations. I am playing the game ion a iPhone 10 using OS version 14.2. I had the old version of v1.9 before this. So that is what I upgraded from.

Upon first glance I noticed the menu screen is gone. You immediately are on the world map. The back button, title of world map, and help button,  are still on top. The back button on the world map takes you to an options menu where you can change language, backup, and a few other things that used to be on the menu screen. This change makes no difference to me.

As you swipe down I noticed that focus is on how much you have in storage. This change is ok to me. For if you swipe to the right you see how much gold you have. I used both of these about the same. Then if you keep swiping right you see how many gems you have, followed by the gem shop. In the gem shop, what is the restore button at the bottom for anyways? My only opinion here is the sound that is made when the video reward becomes available. I personally do not like it and found no way to turn it off. I think this sound should be toggleable.

The next thing I noticed was the layout of the buildings and production slots was quite a bit different. City now has focus as you swipe up and down. I can understand that. This change is a good one. The city gets more use than the castle. As you sweep right there is just a line of production slots. Some of which have been rearranged. Not quite sure why the blacksmith was moved in between the quarry and furnace. It makes sense to have furnace after quarry as most of the quarry items feed into the furnace. The mine was moved almost to end by jewelry store and that change has me puzzled too.

If your focus is on the city, and you swipe down, nothing there. It will not move. Only exception to this is if the treasure chest appears. Then swiping down will put focus on the chest. Also noticed that there is no way to get quickly to end of shops like jewelry and such unless treasure chest is there. Then you can swipe left from the chest to get to end. So that is a bit annoying if you are working in jewelry store and want to get there fast, no way to do it really except swipe right until you get there. And I noticed that the chest only appears in that one spot. Guess they took out the other spot as it kept pushing the production buildings around. So that change is a good one. Also a noticeable unintentional change I am assuming is that if your focus is on the world map, and a chest is about to appear it will usually say city about 1 second before the chest appears. I like that. Lol.

Changes in the city. The extend storage space area got messed with but not in a good way. You had it so that focus would stay on the buy button so you could buy multiple times. Now its just one and your focus is back on the extend storage space button. Meaning you have to tap that and move focus to the buy to buy again, and repeat if you want it again. This change is horrible and I wish it to be put back as it was. Where you could buy multiple times in a row without having to go back in each time.

Now for the castle area. First lets talk about the boost area. There needs to be consistency here. What I mean is I like it now how if you stop a boost, after you press ok it stays where it is. So from there you can easily get to the next boost line. But if you activate a boost it takes focus to the top and you have to swipe back into the boost area to work with another boost. I prefer the focus to remain on the boost item line you just worked on.

Now for the quest area in the castle. Before I upgraded, my quests were then 300,000 fabric and diamonds So was expecting 600,000 for my next quests. So did not really care on that . But what was surprising was the  silver necklace and clothes were back down to 25,000. And once I opened up the workshop and jewelry store the production slots were at a plus 2, and not the 1 it thought it should have been at. Not sure if that is a bug or not because after ascending I noticed that the 50k quests are not for a plus 1 in production but something else so possible the plus 1 was moved to previous quest. Won’t know until I go thru and get those low level quests again. As I finished up the quests, I noticed something strange. As I reviewed each quest a number 1 and a button appeared. For the quests of 350k that showed up after the option to reroll for new quest. And for the 25k quests it was before that option to reroll. So no consistency there. So as to figure out what that button was I tapped on it. It seemed to changed the progress line from completed to active so extremely puzzled as to what those buttons do. Note they did not show up till the quest was completed. But after trying to ascend I found out what those buttons are for. If you do not tap on each one  after its completed it will not show up in the list of what upgrades you will get when you ascent. Not sure why this change. It was just nice to press that and see a list of all you finished and did you want to proceed. Just another step that I feel does not need to be there. Only reason I can think of is people were resetting and not checking their quests first. Oh well.

As for the princess and estate I noticed nothing new there, except that when the princess gives gold she will say it as 1 2 3 4 5 6 gold. So each individual number not 123,456 gold. Nice that now you can also get a proper reading on how much time left before she has a gift for you.

As for production slots. I like the change now where when you make a production slot make something it stays there. So easy to go down and create a new slot or make the next slot do something. What I am not a fan of is how the back button is at the top above the items that slot can produce. You pick a product, then swipe down to the automation price, you tap on that, and you have to come all the way back to the top to exit it. That seems a bit clunky. A done button at the bottom would be nice. Keeps the flow going. And one serious bug I found was at the beginning I could use gems to make the slots automate. Now they do not work. In fact if you tap the button, it does make a sound but will not automate the slot. You tap it multiple times and it deducts that amount of gems from your total every time. So to test it I tapped the button about 5 times and lost 35 gems. Yet the slot was not automated. I had to select the gold cost button to automate it. Not sure why that feature stopped working. And this did effect every production area.

Now I have just ascended. Time to start all over. Well to get things rolling I buy the mine, workshop, and jewelry store with gems. I went into the workshop and went down to purchase with gems. It makes the sound like it was purchased but it still says I do  not own it. I checked and sure enough the 30 gems are gone from my total. So to double check it I tried again and still same result. No property and another 30 gems gone from my total. This bug in my opinion is a big one and needs to b addressed and fixed immediately.

So overall there are mixed reviews for this update. Glad to see that most of the focus issues are now gone. Lines read completely and are not cut off as before. My only other big disappointment is that there is no new sounds. So many have the generic noises of old. Some new sounds would have been greatly appreciated.

Happy gaming
Shermanator

2020-12-07 09:11:12

Hi.
Wow thanks for that great review.
Have you found out if the game is completable yet? I've lost interest in the game long time ago. It's just doing the same over and over again.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-08-07 02:29:12

Hi,
just checking old threads and noticed this.

The game is completable in that I think the goal is to get your estate up to level 14. not exactly sure.

I started a 2nd game. got estate up to level 14 and did all quests. That's all there is. I feel that something needs to be added to the end, what ever that is.

since then i have deleted the game. your right, way too repetitive. if i hear of a new update I might download and try it again. i don't rate games typically. but as it stands now I give it a  3 out of 5. it needs some serious updating.