2018-04-22 17:50:01

Yes, you've read it correctly. BBC's extensive sound library is now open to the public. The sounds are subject to RemArc licence, which allows you to use the sounds for personal, educational and research purposes. The web site states:

These 16,016 BBC Sound Effects are made available by the BBC in WAV format to download for use under the terms of the RemArc Licence. The Sound Effects are BBC copyright, but they may be used for personal, educational or research purposes, as detailed in the license.

Read more at the archive's web site.

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.

2018-05-05 18:37:12

ok can anyone please tell me how to download them? i wint to the website but don't know how to download from there.

2018-05-05 19:23:21

I also: I want to download them all, but I do not know how

2018-05-05 20:12:28

Is this the same thing as that BBC sound library in 60 volumes?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-05-07 08:03:19

Hi.
Thanks for sharing. I would also like to know how to download all the sounds.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-06-03 16:58:52

a question, how cn i download a hall 16000 files in their?

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-06-21 17:52:03

if it's listing each and every file in like a big table or pages or something, it looks like you'll have to scrape it with wget or a similar site grabbing tool.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-07-08 14:56:45

If they would want us to download the entire library at once, then there would be an obvious indication of that on their page. I also believe that they will not approve any attempts made by us to get around this limitation. Good luck with those who would like to try it out though. wink

Standing by the window, eyes upon the moon,
Hoping that the memory will leave her spirit soon.