2018-04-30 00:29:30

Hello all,

I'll probably put this on the elexxa skills thread too but wanted to tell you Earplay has finally gotten back up running and they have 2 new games now, not including Ultimate History quiz which I didn't really look into.

The first is the Dailly 5-9, which is a game based on seasons 2 and 3 of the show "Mr. Robot" never seen the show so don't know the relation but seems sort of cyberpunk/evil corporate tyranny thing. Played it once through today, and it is primarily  trying to make good choices to make a mission go well. I did quite poorly, not letting me go to the next part of the story after the first chapter because my actions stunk and I did a lot of stupid stuff apparently. Unlike Codename Signus, you just give advice, and there are definite right and wrong choices more than in Signus as you don't get to make choices to enhance your abilities. For example, being sneaky is either the right choice or the wrong choice and doesn't depend on whether you are any good at it. But you are advising a guy over a cellphone, so it makes sense.

say "Launch the daily 5-9" to start this one, also, say "5-9" as "five Nine" because it took me a bit to know exactly how I was supposed to say it to start it up.

The Second one is "You and the Beanstalk." Which doesn't come out until May 9 but as it has been announced, I thought I'd tell of it here. It is aimed primarily at kids between the ages of 6 and 12, and is meant to come out for free time and Alexxa kids when it comes out, but going to try it anyway. I'll get back to you maybe then and tell you how it went. I have a nephew who might want to give it a try who is definitely in the intended age bracket. Probably if it is on alexxa kids it will go the other way too maybe.

Hope you guys give it a try and like these two.

2018-04-30 02:52:53

The Daily 5/9 has been out for a while now and, while great, once you beat that mission, the game is over.
I love Mr. Robot, but sadly no one loves it enough to record season 3 described and put it up on the movie vault. I was fortunate enough to watch it.

2018-04-30 03:12:58

a lot of the earplay titles have planned sequels, and compared to last time I lplayed, the daily 5-9 is new. Anyway I know my info is good on the other one.

2018-04-30 12:26:19

Are these in the earplay skill directly? or do you need to enable them from somehwere else.
Actually I need to sort out earplay and codename cygnus generally in the db, maybe give earplay their own page like the Cog/hg titles if they're all one skill, or maybe do separate pages for each item if they're separate skills.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-30 14:10:56

only the really small earplay titles are actually in the earplay skill. you need to say "enable the daily five nine" directly as it is stored elsewhere on the amazon echo thing. Not quite sure of "you and the Beanstalk" yet because it has not been released, but it seems that earplay is not going to be releasing things on their own skill. That thing is just to give you a little taste.

2018-05-01 07:49:11

Hi.
Hmm, interesting. So, are those only released on Alexa, and not on the other platforms? Seems weird that they are not included in the Earplay skill or app which is also released on other platforms as well.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-01 09:09:04

was going to ask the same thing as slj lol.
are they not released on the other platforms?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.