2018-02-27 03:23:24

This area is quite tricky.
The starting room, or the one just north of it, has side paths, one east and one west, each of which will eventually sort of loop back around toward the center of the map. Each path has a mini-boss near the end of it, so you'll know when you're done. You have to hit a couple of switches in order to light up the crystals, which will unlock the door to the cave.
Heh, just running straight north and into the cave would be way too easy. The Forest of Winds is the third big dungeon and, in my opinion, probably the second hardest to navigate. It's been awhile since I did this one, but yeah...look out for side paths and remember that you have to loop around (for instance, go east awhile, then north, then eventually west again).

Hope this helps a little.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-02-27 18:30:56

So I beat both the minibosses (took me a few tries) and opened both the east and west doors into the save room, but when I go south and press one of the switches, I can't get to the other ones no matter what I do! I try to follow the ting sounds and I just can't go beyond a certain point. I'm stuck in a tiny area with nowhere to go but back the way I came, and going in and back out doesn't help! I went all the way back around to the front and found out I've only lit one crystal despite following both paths to their end.

2018-02-27 19:52:57

Go into 1 of the rooms where you found mini bosses and have a look around

2018-02-27 23:17:57

I found the thing that gives Elena a technique, but it's not helping me any and there's nothing whatsoever in the other room that will help me. I don't know what I'm missing here, although I did work out how to get a chest in the room south of the western boss room (there was a scaffold across it).

2018-02-27 23:54:22

Look for doors on the west or eastern walls

2018-02-28 00:36:58

I've been through both of those. Tell me something new, please! I've come through the door from the other side but can't go any further! I'm just glad there's a save back there because some of the rooms that got me there are hard to navigate. I reiterate, I've been through all three doors leading into/out of the save room north of the one with the stone board and the crystals. I've beaten both minibosses and entered that room from both east and west. I am still stuck. There is no way to go further that I can see and I haven't lighted all the crystals yet.

2018-02-28 15:33:14

Sorry for double-posting but I'm still stuck. I've saved in the room between the east and west boss chambers, with the door to the switches south of me. But I have no clue how to light all the crystals if I can't press the other switches I can hear.

2018-02-28 16:36:27

have you activate the east and west switch?

2018-02-28 16:42:41

I've opened both those doors into the save room if that's what you mean. If not and you're talking about the switches I can still here when I go south, I can't get to them. I try to follow the ting sounds south or east/west and I just can't move off the tile.

2018-02-28 17:05:27

You're not meant to be able to take a direct route there. If I have time I will run through that portion of the game again and see what I can figure out.It sounds like you may simply be missing a secondary exit or taking a wrong turn somewhere.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-02-28 17:28:09

I fought both the bosses and used the doors in the east/west walls of their respective rooms. I don't know what else I can have missed...

2018-02-28 18:27:12

You want to go back outside from those 2 doors on the east and west, remember that rooms can have more than 1 way into them and not necessarily all from the same place. Keeping a grid in your head of where everything is can be pretty useful, both there and later.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-02-28 19:50:31

Hello I'm just starting to play this and i can't get my xbox controller to work with it I can't figure how to set it up can somone please help me.

2018-03-01 00:11:11

I did it! Thanks for the help, guys! And sorry for misunderstanding your meaning. Dx

2018-03-01 03:19:25

There's a chest in the Temple basement surrounded by stone walls. Is there ever going to be a way to get to it?

2018-03-01 03:26:25

Just keep playing... a path will open eventually.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-03-10 01:53:11

Okay, I can't find the Thunder door. I have its key but I don't know where the door is, and I've opened all the ones I can find. There are some chests behind some ledges but I can't get up them. Really wish I could fly, but since I can't, I'm stuck. There are a couple of doors I know of (the ice one and the darkness one) which I do not have the keys for yet, but I've opened Earth, Air, Fire and Water and something else I can't remember because I did it a little while ago. I wish there was an English walkthrough of this game right now so I could just look up what I missed and wouldn't have to keep posting inane sounding questions on this thread...

2018-04-25 16:02:36

I must've read somethign wrong I thought there was a way to listen to old seens and files in the game? all I find is music which is great by the way if only I could change what plays where

2018-04-26 08:15:48

Hi! Can you tell me where's the earth door in the temple basement? I found it once and I can't find it anymore! I have the key. Thanks so much

2018-04-29 14:47:38

Hi all! Sorry for the double posting with the same topyc, but I'm very stuck... Can you tell me where's the earth door in the temple basement? I can't find it anymore and I don't know what I'm missing. Can you tell me at list on wich floor I'll find it? I'm down to the third right now. Thanks!

2018-04-29 17:01:21

I don't remember but try going back through all the floors

2018-04-30 07:00:58

Hi guys,
so, recently, I tried playing this game. And I am past the first dungeon now.
But I was wondering, is there some kind of quest log, or some other way to check your current goals?
Also, how does the monster display work? I probably have to hold down the button. But what can I do then?
And, just out of curiosity. Will Lilia's jumping range increase at some point?

Thanks.

2018-04-30 13:25:11

Yes, sure her jumping range will increase as you level up.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-05-02 17:36:39

Hi! Thanks Valmorian, the thing is I've already searched lots of time the three floors and I absolutely can't find the earth room. I'm really sure I've seen it the first time I entered the dungeon, but now I can't catch it noway.

2018-05-18 03:14:59

Came back to this game after not playing for months, and have gotten down to the third floor of the temple basement. There are still some chests I can't get to (quite a few, actually), and there are a few doors I can't open yet. This place is so confusing... I thought I'd opened the air door upstairs but now I have a Sky door that I don't have the key for, and there's two doors that I need the wooden key or something for, and also the darkness one in that weird room with those funny-sounding non-enemy things in it... or maybe it's forcefields, I dunno. Anyway it's the room with the darkness door to the north of it. I really really wish there was an English guide to this game. I always appreciate walkthroughs at a time like this and I don't care if people think I'm lazy for admitting it. When you're lost, you need directions, plain and simple.