2017-11-23 09:20:55

Hi.
Last time I played the game, end of last year or at the beginning of this year, I am not sure, I had huge problems connecting to the server because the connection always seamed to break off and I don't know why, is that still the case or is the game running stable now?
Also, has the translation of the game seen any improovments? Last time I checked it still sounded like google translate at certain points.
Would love to give the game a propper try, so I hope you can answer my questions.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-11-24 04:13:12

Hi!
For the translation I think it was far better than before.
We don't have to use a google translation anymore for that.
Because we also got some friend that Understand chinese try to help in term of creation the translation file for the game.
But of course still got some new feature still did not fully translate though.
But I could say right now it was almost 80 or 90% that people was already translated.
So regarding of your case you just starter to play so for that it's should no problem for you for sure.
As for the connection I could say it was better than before.
But still unstable from time to time aswell.
Because we have to understand that the server location it was located in china only that's why.
But of course you might try to use vpn to help for it that also going to be well too.
By the way it was very good game.
As I play from old world and new world already.
So far I like it.
Right now I try to bring my hunter char to go to the new world.
By the way if you have something would like to know more.
Please let's me know at here.
I will try to answer as soon as I can.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2018-02-03 19:27:53

Hello people. Please. what is new in this game? any new maps, skills, or classes?

2018-02-04 00:22:16

kratos wrote:

Hello people. Please. what is new in this game? any new maps, skills, or classes?

yes, the game More new maps and skills and New equipment

2018-02-04 03:26:21

Wow nice. and is there any new language pack?

2018-02-04 04:24:55

kratos wrote:

Wow nice. and is there any new language pack?

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gf … 1ce04ac3c9

2018-02-04 17:22:38

i want a download link

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-02-04 18:20:20

oussamabengatrane wrote:

i want a download link

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gf … 1ce04ac3c9

2018-02-04 19:23:32

Is there anyway that we can get a specific change log for the latest version of the game? I haven’t been on in quite a few months due to some health issues, but I really want to get back into it.

2018-02-04 20:24:06

Hi,
I downloaded the game from the latest link given, but it doesn't work. When I start it, I get a message saying that this version is not the latest and the game closes. I tried running updater.exe, but the file doesn't seem to run, nothing happens when I click on it.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Tikki

2018-02-05 01:51:39

Tikki wrote:

Hi,
I downloaded the game from the latest link given, but it doesn't work. When I start it, I get a message saying that this version is not the latest and the game closes. I tried running updater.exe, but the file doesn't seem to run, nothing happens when I click on it.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Tikki

ok, try this link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxynqcr09zks2 … e.rar?dl=0

2018-02-05 01:54:01

Sean-Terry01 wrote:

Is there anyway that we can get a specific change log for the latest version of the game? I haven’t been on in quite a few months due to some health issues, but I really want to get back into it.

hi, Long time no see. Welcome back. There's a lot of updates on the game. What you look forward to is new maps, new skills, new equipment. These are all, I hope to see you in the game as soon as possible.

2018-02-07 15:52:31

Hi, please, chinese man, report to the developer that he needs to implement new skills. for example skills at level 7 and then only on level 15 is boaring, you need to do like level8,10,12,15. That's boaring to play with only one skill. Especially warriors! also, please continue the translation of this game. Also i need help finding the snake eye ring, the war dragon for my hunter. Also, yesterday some warrior killed me when i was in pk piece mode, this needs to be fixxed immediately. Cause if you are in piece mode you shouldn't be able to attack or get hit by attacks. Thanks!

2018-02-07 20:57:22

Thanks for the link, but it still doesn't work. Same problem as before, game says it's not the latest version and update.exe does nothing.

2018-02-08 02:39:16 (edited by Tuohai 2018-02-08 02:49:52)

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=ga … 9ded172464

2018-03-15 13:31:00

Hello all.
I have a problem to sign up in return of the king.
I see 2 edit fields, email address and verification code. I enter my email. I go to the button get email verification code, but it again puts me to the email edit field which I already filled.
How do I fix that?

2018-04-03 13:16:57

hello guys, please some 1 tell me about the payment system for rotk, i whant to get a dirrect link or give the email of the developer so i can contact him about the paying, you can also give a credit card link, i wish that you guys can give as mutch info as possible

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-04-03 14:10:42

paypal.me/l55211
You have to type your ID in to the message box.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-04-03 14:22:29

wen i am there it say 0, 00 and i type the dollars there, but wen i log in to my account paypal i dont get a button that say pay now

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-04-03 23:25:43

the link expired can you send a working link to it? thanks.

2018-04-04 10:12:25

Hello.
not in my country I can't pay by PayPal, do you have an alternative payment method?
sorry for my english

2018-04-04 12:41:05

voldemord wrote:

Hello.
not in my country I can't pay by PayPal, do you have an alternative payment method?
sorry for my english

can use Alipay

2018-04-04 12:59:12

alipay, How Can I pay? can you help me?

2018-04-04 13:08:14

let me tell more of the problem, in the paypal link wen i enter i get a edit box saying 0, 00, i type the dollars there and after that i log in to the paypal account, but then we dont get some info about the developer or i dont get his email or some thing like that i dont find the box where i have to type my chars id, please tell me stepp by stepp of what to do, my skype is ribbeinknuser if you guys whant to contact me there

2018-04-04 19:06:20

i payd to at the paypal link, at the message box i typed, i am paying for return of the king ingots, my game id is and then i typed the game id, after that i payd, wen or how can i get the ingots now?