2018-03-12 22:13:40

@Dark I think the game tells you the possibilities when entering navigational mode. Another Thing that is never mentioned anywhere is you can always cycle through possible command Options by pressing Tab.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-03-13 09:58:47

Hmmm Targor nope I didn't notice the game saying anything when I entered navigation mode it just asked me to type a response, one reasn why I resorted to hitting letters and waiting to see what the auto complete said.

I did find the tab key but I didn't try it on the navigation mode since I assumed it didn't work when you were actually having to enter textual input if I replay episode zero I will try that.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-03-14 04:03:27

Hey. I am just curious, what song played at the end of episode one?

2018-03-26 02:21:31

I'm interested in buying this, but my concern is, how are we going to make sure that when we purchase from Steam, we get the actual accessible mode?  I'd hate to buy it from Steam, only to find out that it was the sighted mode.  Lol.

2018-03-26 05:04:44

I think after you purchase you could turn on the accessibility mode right away?

2018-03-26 05:13:07

254, I believe Jason is correct. Still wanting to know what song plays at the end of episode 1.

2018-03-26 16:40:13

I think all versions of the game are the same as far as the accessible mode goes, ie you just hit ctrl v to activate and that's that.
On the other hand buying from Steam means tangling with steam itself which is not very accessible, so I'd personally recommend using one of the alternatives such as Itch.io or indeed just buying directly from goodwolf themselves.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-02-19 14:58:44

Hello all. So I just got back into you know, playing this thing again and there is no way to change the voice? Even if it's default is totally different from what it is in control panel? My rate is good but does anyone know how to change the voice? Thank you lots.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-02-19 16:13:44

Hi,
To me it simply uses your default sapi voice, which you're allowed to change in the control panel.
By the way, any news about the 3 missing episods ? This game has a lot of potential, but i's been long since we last heard of the dev...

Best regard,
Simon

2019-02-20 02:24:44

Well, I have my default voice set to Sappi 5 eloquence and it's not changing to that. So, I don't know what's going on here.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-02-20 23:58:54

so what did ever happen to this great game?

2019-02-21 01:50:46

if you use windows 64 bit there is no way to change the voice. I've got the same problem.

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2019-02-21 13:28:56

Diegogaribay wrote:

so what did ever happen to this great game?

two episodes currently underdevelopment.

2019-02-21 19:19:51

Type "sapi.cpl" into start, you should be able to change your 32 bit voices on 64 bit through there.

2019-02-21 20:43:06

The path to the 64 bit control panel is c:\windows\syswow64\speech\speechux.sapi.cpl.

Yeah it always bothered me how you couldn't change the voice in the game. You also need to have a somewhat fast rate because it won't interrupt on keypress and you need to do certain sequences under a time limit, so a slow voice kills you there.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-24 03:06:15

The game apears death. Episodes 0 and 1 are available, but the last update is from 12/29/2017.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-02-24 11:08:30

They gave an interview in november or so that said they will release two episodes at once in march this year.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-03-01 01:24:42 (edited by SilverMoon 2019-03-02 00:22:25)

yeah, but I wonder if that still stands true.
I'm hearing, that they have or had budgetary issues, and so I wonder if they will be continuing to develop it.
Which, honestly makes me so sad. Because I saw someone playing it, and it's such an awesome game. I'd buy it, if I knew it'd be completed, so I could play it all the way through.
which was the whole reason I didn't play it, when the game was first released with VI mode, because I kind of wanted to wait till the game was closer to being complete.
Now, I'm not sure if it's going to happen, and it totally just kills me.
I totally stand corrected. They are definitely coming out with two episodes in March. As in this month. I have confident confirmation from one of the devs. I'm on their discord chat.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2019-03-02 10:55:09 (edited by EternalGamer 2019-03-02 11:21:01)

Hi!
Two new episodes! That sounds promising. It is wise of them not to publicly announce anything until they are certain to make it, what with this community being unforgiving as it is.
As for myself, I have been, and am still, waiting for their reply to a support request. Having contacted them on the 6th of January, then again on the 15th, with no reaction at all, I feared they had abandoned the project. Then again, I should not be quite so impatient. *grin*
Edit: They responded. wink
Best,
EG

In the hands of a gamer, word becomes weapon, argument becomes shield, and life becomes a quest.

2019-04-12 18:43:37

yay! two new episodes released today.

2019-04-12 22:16:57

Hi all.
Well the game updates are out, but not all links seem to work.
Humble bundle seems down, and my ich.io link hasn't come yet due to file size limits, the update on the ich page is that we will get our updates eventually.
To be honest, code7 was really hard ep1 I will not be repeating simply because of cameras, need I say more but its good more of this is out, a nice scifi saga.
The story always intregues me though.
Is this a bad ai, or simply the cause of several affairs and other funny business in the first station the ai was on in the first place.
People wanting stuff they couldn't have and breaking the rules.
In ep1, the same thing continues, the story does have the evil ai aspect but then again you wcouldn't call a few of the humans in the story any better than the ai and in fact full of their own agendas and evils themselves certainly I wouldn't call most humans in the code7 universe stable or nice, and in some places I side with the ai, some of those humans are simply quite evil themselves.
I guess that is what the story is supposed to make us think, its not all cut and dried.
We get hints of that all the way through ep1, at least and some in ep0 and I suspect this will continue in eps 2 and 3.
I do hope ep4 comes out soon to.

2019-04-13 00:20:49

How exactly do you update? Do they send you an email with a download link or something?

Don't care.

2019-04-13 00:44:11

I am not sure about all platforms.
1.  humble store, your original link will be updated probably but you will be told.
Gamejolt will give you another link maybe.
I know on ich that you will get a link and be told you have updates.
If you have steam, its automatic I think it is anyway.

2019-04-13 04:19:23

For people who have the game updated.
It's only me, or the game it's very slow. In the previows version I could play with no problems, but now it runs very slow. I'll have an I7 prosessor, 12 gb ram, I don't know the graficks card tough.

I am a gamer from the begining of my life, and that will not change :p

2019-04-13 06:42:10

I see an option in the game's settings labeled  "expert accessibility mode." What exactly is that?

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.