2018-02-10 05:33:35 (edited by Socheat 2018-02-10 05:35:36)

Hello everyone,

Lots of people been having success with earning money on youtube. Today, I want to get my Youtube account to Monetize. But I checked, a lass! Youtube monetization doesn't available in my country.

So, my question is, how do people outside US, or in other countries that Youtube monetization not supported  earning money from Youtube?
Thanks.

2018-02-10 06:00:04

A number of youtubers seem to be struggling with that lately, what with the rising use of ad blockers and new rules like a 10k view requirement to monetize videos, among other things. Some have taken to using Patreon as a way to supplement their income by directing viewers to donate/subscribe to their Patreon account, although Twitch is also becoming increasingly popular and seems to also offer a [variety of ways] to support streamers.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

2018-02-10 06:36:28

Yeah Patreon, merch, etc. But first you need an audience.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-10 08:00:53

Only big youtubers make money from ads.  The mid to small ones go to patreon, use ko-fi links, twitch, and a number of other non-youtube platform places to make money.  I myself sell my music in other places, really just use  youtube as a hub because everyone uses YouTube.

2018-02-10 09:49:56

Thanks for your replies guys. Thing is, I saw some people have only about 180 subscribers, and they can earn money with Youtube ads. How is this possible? Also, I think start with Youtube AdSense is a really good way. because I don't have much money on my credit card right now, which it could be a problem.

2018-02-14 08:02:20

That's the old model of the youtube partner thing, where you could just be verified as a channel, sign up for adsense, and be good to go.  I have that right now, but on February 20th it's going to change to the guidelines of 10000 overall channel  views, 1000 subscribers, and 4000 overall watch time for the year.  Like I have it but it's so useless at the same time with how low my sub count is - I've monetized every video for the past year, and only have 1.00 UST in it.  Can only get the payout when adsense hits 100, so you're really only going to make money with a big subscriber count.

2018-02-14 08:23:55

To me, their new guideline is a bit difficult to follow. Because if you just starting out, getting to 10K overall channel views, 1K for the subscribers, and 4K overall watching time per year is impossible.

2018-02-17 12:04:42

Yeah but sadly you just have to deal with it.  All you can do is work hard at growing your channel if making money at YouTube  via ads and views is the way you want to go.  I just decided to not really care about it lol.  Or pray for YT to change their terms again, I guess.

2018-02-18 03:19:46

Then let's pray together, maybe at some points, they will change their privacy again. smile