2018-01-15 12:07:54

@SLJ yes, this game is a PS4 exclusive, but I think soonewr or later the game will be ported to other platforms like steam, I'm not really sure though.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-01-15 17:51:30

Usually platform ports are announced at the same time, but we'll see and hopefully this will be ported to other systems as well, steam at the very least.

At G-Rad, use the website at store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com, and sign into your account. You can then search for games and buy them there. Once you've done that, click dwnload to your ps4, and once you sign into the system or if the ps4 is in rest mode, it will download automatically.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-01-15 20:33:14

@assault, any progress on how you play the beta? have you unlocked all the story cutscenes that is currently available?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2018-01-15 22:02:21

Haven't really sat down to play any more of it, so will probably do that tonight or tomorrow. Want to beat the tutorials first.

2018-01-15 23:38:17

let me know if you've completed the tutorials. also, don't forget to check my explanations on what to do in the tutorials in case you forget it.

2018-01-16 00:51:43

I managed to find Dissidia on the PSn store, but unfortunately, I cannot find the public beta.  I'm in the US, and am not a PSN Plus member, which I'm assuming is why?

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-01-16 15:37:51

same here as well, you have to be very quick on getting the beta cause in a few hours, the beta will be permanently deleted from the store.
in here, the beta is available on saturday midnight, and it got deleted from PSN about 5 or 6 hours later.

2018-01-16 16:23:35

sorry for double posting guys, however I found some tips from the square enix US official blog.
below I'll coppy the tips that you need to play the game:

===
General controls:
•    You can move your target to the right or left of the current target by pushing the L2 or R2 buttons respectively
•    Hold both L2 and R2 buttons simultaneously to target the opponent (or summoning crystal) that is closest to you
•    You can rush towards opponent by holding the R1 button (no directional input). You can also rush (dash) in any direction with direction input from the Left Stick + R1 button.
•    You can dash in the air or on the ground: whatever height you start is where you’ll stay in.
•    It’s okay to keep dashing until the dash meter is depleted. It’s also okay to just keep holding the dash button (R1) throughout the fight.
•    Different attacks can be unleashed depending on if you’re in the air, on the ground or dashing.
•    Each character will have different types of attacks that they can do.
•    You can quickly recover from opponent’s Bravery attacks with the Circle Button. You will be invincible for a short duration of time if you recover in this way.
•    There is a “wall” around the arena that you can pin opponents to
•    Strong players will never fight with their backs to the wall so that they will not get pinned.
•    Some characters have attacks that are easier to pin opponents to the wall.
•    Can guard opponent’s Bravery attack with the L1 button.
•    You can also sidestep with the directional input from the L Stick and the L1 button. However, you won’t be able to move for a short duration of time after you sidestep.
•    If you see that an opponent’s Bravery point is glowing purple (meaning they can one-hit kill one of your teammates), it’s good to go after them with Bravery attacks (X button) to lower their Bravery points.
Summons:
•    Your team can call forth a summon by filling up the meter (top left of the screen)
•    It requires destroying about two summoning cores and a bit to fill up the meter.
•    You can target the summoning core by pressing the L2 or R2 button.
•    Call forth your summon by holding the touch pad: your team can call summons instantly if all teammates hold the touch pad simultaneously.
•    The summons will move on their own will, and their attacks cannot be guarded.
•    All of the summons follow a similar pattern in their attacks but the types of attacks are different.
•    Each summon gives the team different stat boosts so you’d want to choose one that matches your team. Popularity of the summons changes over time as well.
•    Summons will lower opponent’s Bravery to 0. Successfully hitting a Bravery attack onto an opponent at this time will lower their Bravery to “below 0” and will break the opponent. This will give you additional 1000 Bravery points
Firion:
•    He has strong HP attacks
•    However, he’s stronger on the ground than in the air (he’s really not good in the air). Thus, he has Bravery attacks that will shoot him down to the ground so he can stay on the ground.
Jecht:
•    He can cancel attack combos with his unique EX Skill (Triangle button).
•    He can parry opponent’s Bravery attack with X Button + Down (stick). The opponent (if short-ranged hand-to-hand attack) will be set back allowing for Jecht to fight back during that time.
Vs. Tidus’ Jecht Shot:
•    The first attack of the Jecht Shot is slow to execute so if you can dodge that first attack, you can close in on him to deal damage to him in return.

2018-01-16 16:53:15

Search for Dissidia Final Fantasy nt beta, and see if you find it. I didn't even find it until I used a link from a blog somewhere which unfortunately I no longer have. You have to be anoyingly specific with your keywords for some reason.