2018-01-08 22:56:24

So for anyone who uses reaper, I could use a bit of help. My problem is that right clicking totally refuses to work, so I can't enable any controllers, or do anything else that involves the applications menu. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm using windows 10.

2018-01-08 23:11:45

Are you using NVDA, if so, I bet I know what happened. You probably locked one of the mouse buttons down by mistake, the way you do that is shift numpad star or shift numpad divide. Just hit one or both and make sure both of them say unlocked, then it should work. You can also use the context key if your keyboard has one, but if the mouse buttons are locked, i.e. being simulated clicked and held, this doesn't work either, so you have to fix that first.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-08 23:24:08

Believe it or not, I've tried with jaws, NVDA, and even with no screenreader. It just won't work! It's the strangest thing.

2018-01-09 01:03:27

then, I don't know, I mean, you do have Osara installed, right? sorry to ask the seemingly obvious, but covering all my bases.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-09 01:35:12

No, actually I knew nothing about Osara. I just downloaded reaper because I've read that VI people have used it successfully, and the DAW that I used to have now seems to be totally inaccessible. So yeah, maybe that's my problem! lol I'm basically brand new to programs such as these, so there's probably tons of obvious things I should know but don't yet.

2018-01-09 06:34:08

hi, checkout the wiki we have at www.reaperaccessibility.com

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…