2017-12-25 11:14:03

Just to say a quick Merry Christmas from all of us here at audiogames.net
2017 has been quite a year gaming wise, and with  a number of awesome releases planned, it's likely 2018 will be even more so, but in the mean time, I hope everyone who's selibrating something has a good one this year.
so Merry christmas.
Happy Hanukkah, Devali, winter solstice or whatever your   selibrating.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-25 15:48:38

Merry Christmas

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-12-25 18:50:09

I only celebrate the feast of saturnalia here, I am very offended you did not mention my holiday Mr. Dark

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-12-25 20:00:52

Well Keyisful, put it like this, since saturnalia is when everything is reversed me not mentioning saturnalia actually means I did big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-25 23:30:07

A very merry Christmas to all.

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2017-12-26 10:55:54

Merry Christmas.

2017-12-26 14:08:54

The happyest of the happyest new year for you all.
smile

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!