2017-12-24 13:23:05

It has sort of been a tradition over the past few years that there is a site update on Christmas eve. Why I don't know, maybe it's the cold, maybe it's the liking to stuff things into things including Mr. Database, maybe it's the fact that with this being the season of rampant elf abuse for the public good we just had! to get in on the action.
Either way a merry Christmas to everyone who isn't a cyber elf, and here are the latest updates.

Updates by dark:

Removed homepage links and changed license to unknown for Genleo and uncharted peak since both games seem to have vanished.
Fixed download link for MarinaBreak.

Flexible survival: Miner entry cleanup, added details and link to new installer using Windows git since it's now accessible.
Space company: Entry and description.

Updated download link to the latest version for The wastes, miner entry editions about the aniversary version.

Added entries Aand descriptions to the two Adult Erotic games by Gate keeper, Inheritance and The allure of Wanten cove.

Crazy party: Updated download link to latest version, slightly modified description.
Audiostrike: Updated download links.
Airik the cleric: Updated homepage and download links, cleaned up and updated entry, added link to buy the game.

Kirtwolf: Fixed download and homepage links, miner entry cleanup.

Treasure islands: Entry and description.
Expanded and cleaned up entry for Echo quadrant.

Seedship: Entry and description.
Rockys 3D Bead Brains Game: Entry and description.

Added Mirage to list of db maintainers in the site and forum faq.

Updates by Sander:
Email should end up in your inbox instead of spam folder of for instance Gmail. Same counts for password recovery requests.
[For nerds: Email SPF records now match the host so Google recognises emails as originating from this forum host].

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-12-26 03:32:32

You should also update the entry for soul trapper, since it no longer works on the latest version of ios. I don't think its in the app store any more iether.

2017-12-26 23:05:07

Thanks for letting us know I can do that.
That is a bit of a pest since I haven't yet tried the game myself and was looking forward to. Hopefully it'll be back.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)