2017-12-03 12:07:06 (edited by kevin.glaap 2017-12-03 12:37:09)

crashmaster .. episode 0 is part of this. i send you a PM with a new download link.

2017-12-03 12:11:06

Hi Kevin,

As always great! It's so sad you can't change the voice as it is annoying a bit.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Actually I need to deactivate the light barrier and I love the game a lot! What Inoticed is, probably there are mini games and they were skipped, am I right or not really?

I know making mini games for us is a pain especially, if these are visual based but in adventure games those are most difficult and fun when you're stuck for long time. smile

It's still okay if there's no option to do it for us, the game is still amazing!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-12-03 12:21:42

Hey Lirin. Yes, you are right. Some mini games are still being skipped. They are just too much based on visuals. However, we did add two puzzles that we were almost certain we‘d have to skip as well. I think you haven‘t found them yet, though.

SPOILER
You are in the cantine right?

2017-12-03 12:24:22 (edited by kevin.glaap 2017-12-03 12:24:59)

Regarding the voice. I could tell the game to use another specific voice, but then there would be no voice output for people who didn‘t install it. Which voices are you using?

2017-12-03 12:26:25

Hi, when you said, I sent you a private message, will you talking about me or someone else? Also, will the accessible version be integrated into the normal version of the game, I got the full season pass on steam and from the humble store. Will I be able to update the game on steam and still get the accessible version?

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2017-12-03 12:31:10

rtt entertainment. the private message was for crashmaster. do you also have problems downloading?

the accesible version will be integrated into the normal steam version.

2017-12-03 12:37:00

Hi kevin.
Ok, well I had to fiddle about but ok, code7 is on my computer.
You can clear all those links the mega link worked for me.
Now, where is documentation, ie where is there a list of shortcuts in the game ie keyboard control v is voice but the rest.
As for things, finding codes, doodling with systems and mucking about yeah I like it.
Now where did your inspiration for the game come from?
Parts of this sound like systemshock 1 and 2 all of which I liked and played with friends.
There are some elements and scenes from half life 1 in there to.
The story of system shock 1 was similar, to this in a way.
Humans make ai.
Another one wants to fiddle about for his own ends so fiddles about where he shouldn't.
The fiddler breaks the ai.
The broken ai goes mad.
Parts of ep0 remind me of a soap opera.
No idea why your link you gave never worked I got up to 96-97% before you gave me that mega link but the download always reset it was downloading just fine.
I've never had this happen on itch or humblebundle.
Then again maybe its congestion on the net as a whole.
With everyone off school, etc here in new zealand and christmas coming up well its really busy in town.
I had to fight the traffic yesterday just to restock my nespresso machine.
THe net is the same.
For anyone interested I am going to try to do a podcast of this for probable release when the beta becomes full blown next week.
Bar the keys it looks easy enough or rather close enough to release even now.
Congratulations on making things run with unity like you have.
As for tts voices, can't you have the system run the default voice in the windows at the moment.
I have mine as a 32 bit voice right now.
Sometimes it switches back to another voice.

2017-12-03 12:43:04 (edited by kevin.glaap 2017-12-03 12:45:00)

crashmaster. first of all great to hear that it is working now.
there are no lists of shortcuts. the game will always tell you your options.
I can tell you more about the inspiration later.

The voice is nothing else then a command that tells the system tts voice to talk, but the command always needs a field where the name of the voice it should use has to be defined. Sadly I can only use other peoples code in that regard and there is no other implementation for Unity.

Problably the downlaod problem was that most big websites have servers on all contintents and ours is only in Europe so it‘s a long way to you.

2017-12-03 12:54:38

If you don't need any more testers on windows 10, I eagerly await your release. If you do need more people, I'm Jessica Hodges, or musicfairy, on KS. Great job you guys and I can't wait to play the game!!!!!

2017-12-03 13:08:54

musicfairy. you have a download link in the private messages

2017-12-03 13:10:28

rtt entertainment .. i have to go right now but when I‘m back I can send you a MEGA link

2017-12-03 13:57:43

crashmaster wrote:

Hi mohamed, you got the download to work.
How long did it take to get the entire file, I have tried several times and I still can not get the file.
The closest I have got to is 91% but then it crashes out and resets.

yes I got it to work normally and with out problems the first time I tried it.
I can't remember how long it took to download the file at the top of my head though to be honest.

2017-12-03 14:32:48

hi kevin
when i m press start new game tts stop talking

2017-12-03 16:38:35 (edited by kevin.glaap 2017-12-03 16:38:43)

toto ... are you pressing  n .. en ?

2017-12-03 17:38:15

Hi, can I please get another link? This link doesn’t work as it should. My Wi-Fi connection is fine, but it gets to 25% and then says failed. Please can you help? It’s done this about 20 times already.

2017-12-03 17:52:24

I, too, am getting time outs, i've tried three times with three different browsers. I'm sure with patients it will be worked out, and i know you've got a lot to do.

2017-12-03 18:05:08

kevin
yes i m press n

2017-12-03 19:05:38

What day will the game be released? How long will I have to test the game?

2017-12-03 21:02:14

toto .. I can't understand what the problem is.

rtt .. well the plan is to release it next weekend

2017-12-03 21:19:06

Hi, I have downloaded the game, thank you. I will post information on the topic, will this be okay? Just a recommendation. When playing this game I like the robotic voice, but sometimes it gets to a level where you can’t understand a lot of what is being said. Spoilers ahead! Near the end of episode zero win the AI asks what to do with code 7,  or you ask the AI about code 7, I thought you guys would make the AI reply with, play the game and enjoy it or something like that. This isn’t necessary, but it would be very hilarious. Please don’t take offence. This game is very good.

2017-12-03 23:52:44

One question

SPOILERS

Kevin, I am trying to find info about someone. Sorry, I can't speel his / her name as Zira is hard to understand at times. It's after I found the blood ino and delivered it to Carla.
I've searched everywhere and probablly I am missing something.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-12-03 23:59:25

lirin spoiler

the blood is just a side quest so you need to tell me more about what you are searching for right now

2017-12-04 00:56:30

I have two missions: Find more about hmm, someone, no idea how to spell it and to do something with light barrier. I am in the attraction place as I started there instead of scientist one.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2017-12-04 01:25:50

Lirin Spoiler the security guard?

2017-12-04 01:56:53

SPOILER

I am in the location with D3terminal and I need to find someone called Villy? if I am spelling it correctly.

Twitter
Add me on Steam