2017-11-16 05:51:29 (edited by anthony002 2017-11-16 05:53:56)

So I was wondering if there were any games people were playing on the xbox 1 that I might not know about? I don't mind if a game isn't totally beatable or anything like that, as long as I can have fun and at least play it somewhat successfully. I know of mk, injustice, killer instinct, tekken, and UFC2. Anyone playing something that's not those? Oh and rock band, haven't gotten that one yet but I'm sure I'll have fun with it. I know I've listed a pretty decent number of games, but I get bored way too easily so the more the marrier really.

2017-11-16 06:37:19

There is life is strange, both the first one and the prequel. Although not fully playable, you can still have fun with it.
Then there is game of thrones and borderlands the telltale series, more playable then life is strange, but still needs some patience to complete. You can also try resident evil 7, not sure if this one is playable or not, but someone here have beatten it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2017-11-16 09:21:22

Resident evil 6, Madden 18, some people have success with the Fifa games, Dead or alive (I think one of those games has been imported to XBox one from 360). Some people are having fun with the GTA games and use cheat codes to blast the hell out of everything. It can be pretty fun. There might be more, but that's the games which came to mind so far.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-11-16 11:02:41

Yeah would love to know the status of re7, been meaning to try the demo but just haven't gotten around to it yet. Speaking of 360 titles, I wish they'd put MK9 on that 360 list... sad

2017-11-16 16:40:15

@SLJ, the only dead or alive game for Xbox one is dead or alive 5 last round.
also, for anyone who used an Xbox one X, there are some games that is backward compatible with the original Xbox, however I don't know if those backward compatible games are playable or not.
as for playable games, yes you can of course do something fun in GTA V, like stealing cars, shooting something, and generally making chaos.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2017-11-16 17:45:37

Thanks for all of the responses.
@cj89
I'm with you! I purchased a playstation vita for literally one reason and that's mk9 in my pocket. I dedicated so much time to learning that game, it'd be awsom if it'd work on xbox 1, though I'd have to get used to the feel of doing combos with that controller. Believe it or not, I purchased the game for pc as well lol, but there's a very slight lag that makes it unplayable for me. Lag is one of those things I just can not deal with, it drives me crazy.

2017-11-16 23:18:28 (edited by cj89 2017-11-16 23:19:08)

I have the pc version too, actually. I plan to actually set steam back up again, I've just needed to clear space from the drive so I can actually fit stuff on there. It's really just a small thing, but I'd buy a console port of mk9 just so I could actually have a center audio channel. Not having it drives me nuts. lol I know, priorities right? tongue

2017-11-17 03:56:16

Here is a list of the games that I have for the xBox one.
I am totally blind so I would suggest these titles.
Madden 18, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat X, Virtua Fighters 2, Virtua Fighters 5, Sonic the fighters and WWE 2k18.
Out of all of these games I play Madden the most.

2017-11-17 10:21:30

@post 8, is the virtua fighter games backwards compatible on Xbox one?

2017-11-19 02:36:58

Yes all of the games that I mention are playable on the xBox one system.

2017-11-20 11:45:56 (edited by Sightless Kombat 2017-11-20 11:47:01)

@1
This is only a quick list which I might update, but if you're thinking single player, Rock band, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat XL, Street Fighter IV (via Backwards compatibility), DOA 5 Last Round (though that game requires IAP's to get all the content).

Tekken 7's doable but I've personally only really had enjoyment out of Akuma given that he's a character that has projectiles that can help in grinding achievements.

The rest of my recommendations really depend on whether you're willing to find sighted players to work with.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2018-07-05 23:33:34

i heard forza motorSport is accessible or playable? is that correct? any star wars games playable?

2018-07-06 00:25:18

Hi.
Yes, Forza motorsport is indeed playable, I posted a link to my demo in the xBox 1 S games topic.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-07-06 13:05:06

Am I the only one who find it pretty annoying when those old topics are being brought to life again?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-07-07 21:03:03

to add to the list, double dragon is very playable, which you can get on the xbox game pass. and also this game I think its called date night. that game is damn good. its a game where you pick choices. so its more like you are watching a movie than playing a game, but check it out, I think its also on the game pass, or there is a demo out for it. there is a demo out for forza as well which is very playable with the sliders done correctly

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-07-08 02:03:47

nhl hocky is also playable.

2018-07-08 04:23:57

also, are there controller guides on the internet so you know what buttons to press when you play different xbox one games? if so where are the guides?

2018-07-08 18:12:20

I won't relist the games people have already mentioned, but Black Ops 3 is accessible.

Also, people have been saying forza  is accessible. Is there a specific one that is? Any tips on how to play it? Thinking about picking it up.

2018-07-12 11:28:52

oh you guys still play mk9? give me your steam id i want to play it online too but there's no one

2018-07-12 14:15:15 (edited by pelantas 2018-07-12 14:16:09)

HI,

@ross,
Forza is very playable, but you'll have to find the driver assist settings. I discovered, due to the recording mentioned in post 13, that these settings are easier reached when you use a laptop and NVDA ocr. But when you set all driver assists to super easy, the game is very playable.

I am sorry, for the hurried reply, but gotta rush. If something isn't clear yet, i will get back when i see the replies, or of course, others will.

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2018-07-13 21:20:56

ufc 3 is also very good to
sorry for the rushed reply and the miss spellings
i should set that as my quote

2018-07-14 03:39:34

those with OCR should make menu guides. I can't access the streaming on my xbox cause its on 2 different networks, that's what happens when your at a education institution. I have win10 and the OCR, but cause my xbox and pc aren't on the same network, I can't access menus. So those with OCR should make menu guides for those who don't.

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2018-07-19 17:04:03 (edited by ianhamilton_ 2018-07-19 17:14:29)

"should" - that's a bit strong.

Something better than people with OCR making menu guides would be developers implementing text to speech support so that guides were not required. The tools are there now, hopefully we'll get to see some games starting to implement it soon.

2018-07-20 22:30:31

You can add sa11ytaire to the list now, not quite a AAA game but nice illustration of what's possible

2018-07-21 07:51:12

Hi.
Well sadly Forza Horizon 3 is not working for us.
I was just playing around with the demo to see if we might have a chance, but no, not really.
It provides some assistance options, but they don't seam to work in the open world of horizon which is an integral part of the game.
I am currently downloading the free to play game Forza motorsport 6 apex to see if that one is worth a try, I will check back and tell you people what I found out.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.