2017-10-02 16:51:22

hi all. so i think there are some of you that wouldlike to play some football managers games, but doesn't know where to start from, below there are some football manager games, that are accessible for us. if while playing them you find some issue in the accessibility don't esitate to post it here
anyways, here are
if i have a team on these games i'll post the link as well, so you can contact me there

footie manager
i  don't have any team here
rockingsoccer
here is my team
hattrick and soccer power play manager are accessible as well
pitchsidemanager
planetarium manager
my team

that's it.
like i said if you find some issues, in those games don't esitate to post them here. hope we can play a friendli smile

Paul

2017-10-02 17:09:30

It would have been nice if this topic had been called "List of soccer manager games", to differentiate between american football and what everybody else calls football that we call soccer.

I have no interest in soccer and would never have bothered to enter this thread if it had been more appropriately labeled.

2017-10-02 17:37:26 (edited by pauliyobo 2017-10-02 17:37:53)

ops, i'm sorry for this

Paul

2017-10-04 13:16:58

Hmm  pauliyobo do you sure that pich side manager is accessible? i try it before long time ago but game is not accessible with nvda..

2017-10-04 13:29:46

it is.
i discovered that if you use the combinations to click with the mouse, will work
for example in the menu, seems that there aren't links at all.
well try to press nvda+slash  of the numkeyboard for viewing the object that the mouse is punting, then click with numpadslash, you'll see that the menu item will expands. i don't know what is the command for who doesn't have a numpad keyboard, but i could add the link to that post if you'd like.

Paul

2017-10-04 15:50:33

I would be thrilled to death if anyone knew of a good American football sim smile.  The couple I have tried have been, let's say, less than ideal.

2017-10-06 18:54:19

Red Zone Action/Clash I hear are pretty good.

2017-10-25 20:08:51

Hi pauliyobo, thank you very much. This is what I was looking for ever since, the game of soccer manager. I've always been interested in football manager, but have never been able to play it since I became blind. Once again thanks a lot, I've started playing and making my own team on Rocking Soccer.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2017-10-26 12:08:27

Hi all! Is there an accessible football (soccer) manager playable for Android phones? Thanks a lot, guys!

Claudio

2017-10-26 12:53:12

Good question, im interested too?

2017-10-26 16:58:06

depends. if you're on android i recommend true football 2 and truefootball 3
wich are part of a football manager series. all of their game are accessible. those games are played offline, so you'll play against the computer.
on IOS i didn't find something that is great as true football but there are few intresting football manager games like online soccer manager in wich you control a real team with real players, for a season of 43 or les days. you can also play world cups in there.

Paul

2017-11-03 19:11:30

Hello i download true football 3 on android and when i open apps i se options: new game, continue game, acchievement. When i tap on new game nothing will happen. But i download true footbal national manager, and in them when i tap on new game, i can choose country and can start game. but problem is how to set  players on he's position  for next match?

2017-11-03 23:44:03

in true football 3 you have to click 1 time with 2 fingers to activating the element. for example for activating new game click 1 time with 2 fingers in the top left corner, it will take a while because you have to get the icon

in true football national manager to making the formation is simple. when you're in the squad you have
position, playername age and there is an other icon. when that icon doesn't say sub or a psition it means that he dodsn't have a position assigned. to assign a position to it simple click on that icon

Paul

2017-11-05 16:16:13

hello. thank you to the topic. my favorite game is soccer manager. i play hattrick on pc and i think that's the best one.also i think online soccer manager known as osm is the best online soccer manager for android. if you have any questions about both these games, feel free to ask it hear. and can someone tell me about what true football manager is? is it as good as osm?

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-11-05 22:41:37

well it depends. if you'd like to play with real players then it's not. in fact, true footballs has not real names but fake ones. the fake ones are in the true football 3 and national manager. for example instead of messi you'll find massa.
but it has a big number of features and it's offline

Paul

2017-11-06 00:30:59

i miss freekick.org. shame that went I enjoyed that. are there any games that are as good as that? either playable on pc or IOS? on IOS I play football chairman pro.

2017-11-06 07:20:32

never played at frekick, but you can try the games that i posted above on the first post.
forr IOS the only valid soccer manager game that i ever played is OSM.

Paul

2017-11-07 14:24:52

Hello all i played true football 3 and game is great! But does any give me some advices about tactics, training, etc, or does have any guide on internet how game work?

2017-11-07 17:13:41

lol in tactics i always play with short passes in the midfield.  i play always with a 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2
by trainings make more camps during the break between the seasons. and invest as much as you can in the youths

Paul

2017-11-08 10:47:09

I hope they'll repair the UI because I think two fingers tapping is not a great solution, in my opinion. I've tryed also true football 2 and it's great a part from the team selection at the beginning; in TF3 you hhave much more leagues and teams.

Claudio

2017-11-08 13:42:50

DOes for true footbal 3 have datapack with transsferrs from season 2017-2018, and from where i can download? About tactics:m i play formation 4-5-1, becouse i have the best player on position dm, am lw and rw and i want to use it. for example: two players on positions dm are 72, lw and rw is 71, am is 69, and cf is 72.

2017-11-08 21:07:17

hello guys! please help me to play osm on the web. thank you

The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see true colours of everyone you cared for.

2017-11-09 07:21:13

@post 22 i never played osm on the web.
@post 21 yes, there is a datapatch, but i never tried it

Paul

2017-11-09 15:21:24

Do you know from where i can download and how to instal it?

2017-11-09 21:52:40

unfortunately no, but you can search it on google.

Paul