2017-10-08 07:37:26

Ahoy all.

I have noticed this for a while now in database entries either the new ones added,or the old ones that have been edited/ updated.
There used to be a table with all the info I.E link to site,link to bla bla, platform etc.
While the info is there,the tables seem to be disappearing, perhaps a typo?

I personally found those tables quite useful to jump directly to the info about the game, or to go to the link directly and so on.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2017-10-08 08:42:40

Hmmm, I'm not sure Grryf I just checked two entries, the one for shades of doom which obviously is a venerable old one, and the one for marina break which is comparatively recent and they both seemed the same in Nvda, I could use t to skip to the top of the entry, and n to skip straight to the license, other than that it was just standard navigating by links etc.
Certainly there haven't been any major changes to the webpage code I'm aware of other than the cosmetic ones to the front page, and even those are a couple of years old.

If you give me a bit more information I might be able to determine if there is something going on here, or if it's something at your end.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-10-12 04:24:11 (edited by grryfindore 2017-10-12 04:30:10)

Hi,
Sorry about the wait.

What I am talking about is the table that used to contain information such as the game link,the link to the homepage, developer of the game,platform,whether it was freeware or shareware and all such. all that information still exists,but it is no longer in a table as it used to be is all.

press T when on a game page in the database.
All the games that have been added to or edited seem to have the table gone. I will see if there are any games that have the table by now lol
edit: Actually I am slightly wrong,its not just the games that have been updated,all the games in the database seem to be missing the table where it should be. guess would be far too much work to add the tables back again,specially if it has to be done by hand, not a huge issue,but was convinient, plus I thought it was a glitch or something so thought I would bring it to your atention.

Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter