2017-08-11 16:39:03

Hey

Does anyone know what is happening with undead-assault?

I see the rankings or points system has been reset, and currently whenever I get killed the game disconnects.

It's a nice game and wouldn't want it to go to waste but it has been very quiet since last year October.

2017-08-11 17:12:49

it's a nice game but no one play's it

2017-08-11 17:58:52

I don't think the developer is working on the game anymore, which is a huge shame... But there hasn't been any official announcement as far as I know.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-12 14:24:14

Tt looks like that manuel has abandoned this project.
It is sad, because it was a nice project.
I have tried to ask manuel about this titlem but I didnt receive any reply about this.

2017-08-12 14:46:29

I know why he stopped, I also know why it was pulled from the forum. It was a clone of Call Of Duty Zombies, right down to the sounds. He probably got in trouble for copyright infringement, which is probably why it was pulled.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2017-08-12 20:21:46

it wasn't a clone, call of duty isn't for the blinds! but undead is for blinds! how is that clone? i like zombies games,  undeadassault has no players, swamp isn't free and i dont have access to paypal,   can some one release a  zombie game big_smile

2017-08-12 21:18:08

It pretty much is a clone, it uses the sounds and everything from that game.

TWITCH

2017-08-12 21:49:43

It really sucks, it was my favourite game and kept me entertained for hours.

It's not even like the COD guys are losing any money when the sounds are used in undead assault coz blind players don't play COD. If he got the go ahead from those guys then the game can be saved but a big company like that will probably have an issue with it no matter what.

2017-08-13 01:02:01

As a sound designer who was in the development team I am definitely saying it wasn't a copyright issue. I actually re-designed most of the audio in the game but it wasn't never released for public.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-08-13 18:36:25

And here the sounds were soooo sweet. That's one thing that puts me in that perfect zombie killing mood, give me some awesome sound effects, and it had it going on, that's for sure.
Take care.

2017-08-16 03:22:54

Hello,

Sadly there's nothing about copyright issues or something like that. Just I am busy with my current job, wich is harder now than before, Am setting up a little page for selling vps related stuff to the spanish community (wich needs coding and making API'S), and now I even have almost no time for my freely available projects.

I started to work in Undead's 3d implementation some time ago, but I didn't finish yet the result. Also I would like to release a concept demo about 3d movement system in undead so we would get feedback about it. But as I said before, I have no idea when because now I am not able to code almost anything for my projects.

Best regards.

2017-08-16 03:42:45

Sorry for the mistake, the reason I thought the game got a copyright strike was because you can't obtain it from anywhere anymore, not even your website, so I thought that was the reason.

TWITCH

2017-08-16 07:18:32

Thanks a lot for the update Manuel. I thought the project was discontinued. I'm glad to hear that's not the case. Your job sounds very interesting. Good luck with that.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-08-16 10:33:54

Thanks for the update Manuel! It's good to hear as I think it's the best game out there among the free games.

Whenever you get time and can look at it it would be nice to stay connected when you die, currently the game disconnects from the server when you die. Just when you get a chance of course.

Best of luck with your job and here's to hoping undead-assault lives forever.

2017-08-16 20:33:20

Hello,
It should work as it was working before. The connection to the database has been restored (it got corrupted in a migration).

2017-08-16 21:19:24

Could you post a link to the game?

TWITCH

2017-08-16 21:42:13

http://undead-assault.com

2017-08-17 16:01:12

Thank you for the quick response Manuel, much appreciated.

My wife just went to have a quick look and the points are back as they were. And yes the disconnecting issue after dying has been solved. Going to play again probably tomorrow night, a bit busy tonight but I can't wait, this is a brilliant game and we usually stay entertained for just over 3hrs if our internet connection holds up. now we can try to break our record of round 46 for the 2 of us.

Thanks again good sir

2017-08-31 17:52:42

I'm glad you like it. I hope I can dedicate a bit of time for moving to a better database system and fixing some strange bugs that appeared both in the server and client. If someone would like to report something you can send me a private message here and I'll take a look.

2017-08-31 22:06:11

Where can I download this, i've heard so much about it and really wanna play it but i can't find it.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2017-09-01 04:29:59

hey guys, I tryed to create a new account, but nothing happend when I hit create button