2017-05-12 20:00:45

I totally agree with the last post,

its strange how the tasks get easier as the game goes along, especially when auto pilot is introduced.

Being able to change the aircraft upon each new task is also counter productive as the whole point of a task is completing it to the letter.

I loved achieving my rank throughout the tasks though,  that was definatly the main reason that kept me playing,  but now there seems to be no point in carrying on once you get to the rank of inspector.

I really hope the game still gets worked on with more tasks and goals to aim for, because its a wonderful game even if its only while you reach the rank of inspector.

2017-06-29 22:10:25

Hi guys,

The major goal of Eurofly is extending geographical knowledge than thrill and suspense in actions like bombers fighting avoiding interceptors etc. so the main purpose is flying from A point  to B point. All the tasks are rather helping tool for people to get a hang of controls on how to drive various types of planes. It results into peculiar aspect for some people that the more tasks you're done with the easier they seem to be. The distances are wider and longer but it's logical that e.g. Cessna doesn't have autopilot unlike huger planes e.g. Boeings or Airbuses having the autopilots. So the impression of easier driving is more obvious.

So I understand your needs to have thrilling exciting and dramatic actions air strikes etc. but the main purpose was geography. These things have been made just to spice things up for Eurofly not to be too tedious and uneventful flying intercontinental routes. That's I know the attitude of main developer Stefan I'm in touch with.

We'd better welcome new language localisations as there's Arabic language there by Riad and other Arab guys involved and under way in a few days to be released so if you want us giving you helping hand with new localisation feel free to respond here. You can be written in air history though! big_smile

Tapin

Tapin-radio coordinator
Find us at http://www.tapinradio.com/

2017-06-30 00:50:00

I want to add the concorde jet to eurofly. and I need a certain sound effect... I need the sound effect from the old jet engines in the older redspot game by sam tupy. in old redspot game about a year ago you could fly in jets. the jets had a certain sound and it would be a great sound to use for the concorde in eurofly if i could get ahold of the sound effect.

2017-06-30 03:32:00

shrike wrote:

I totally agree with the last post,

its strange how the tasks get easier as the game goes along, especially when auto pilot is introduced.

Being able to change the aircraft upon each new task is also counter productive as the whole point of a task is completing it to the letter.

I loved achieving my rank throughout the tasks though,  that was definatly the main reason that kept me playing,  but now there seems to be no point in carrying on once you get to the rank of inspector.

I really hope the game still gets worked on with more tasks and goals to aim for, because its a wonderful game even if its only while you reach the rank of inspector.

Meanwhile you can always not use the autopilot. There is not really much at the moment, except you set a flight target yourself instead of following the random quest.

2017-06-30 13:53:21

Hi,

joshknnd1982: Do concordes still fly? They were terminated after the huge crash in Paris, weren't they? But if the type you refer to is still used send us the engine and all the properties required in ctrl+enter options and I don't see any problem why not to implement it. By the way you can test it on your own. Just look into Aircrafts folder in Eurofly how it's structured. The engines in .wav format and the .air files with properties. So if you make your own you can copy it there testing it yourself.

Tapin

Tapin-radio coordinator

2017-06-30 23:23:33

It doesn't actually fly anymore after the paris crash and declining use and it was also to costly. . Again, if you look back at this topic or the other topic, I have uploaded an aircrafts folder with many aircrafts, including the cconcorde aircraft with a sound and specs.

2017-07-01 15:15:07

hi.
here is the dropbox link to my aircrafts folder, plus select files I have changed from the audio folder. Just unzip and replace the aircraft folder, then look at the other files individually and replace them where they go in the audio folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yi50moht8jmga … s.zip?dl=0

2017-07-02 12:32:33

hiya, just downloaded that file, and put most the files in their places, excepting the first 2 in the zip file, called 01.wma and 02.wma. not sure where they are sposed to go. any clues here? lol

2017-07-02 13:41:40

hi.
@keba I think they go in the bussel folder in the audio folder.

2017-07-02 13:42:47

Hi everyone.
I have started a youtube channel where I do videos and live streams of eurofly and Microsoft flight simulator too. Here is the link to my latest video which was a live stream yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnb8K0PSBgw
subscribe if you enjoy
Declan.

2017-07-09 07:16:36

Hi guys,

Just bringing up great news Stefan's working on Eurofly development considering some suggestions so the summer will be really hot on testing with hopefully no more flight accidents. big_smile So let's get patient and we'll see what new versions look like.

And also if you feel like making translation on more languages/your mother tongue feel free to hit us up as there's a translation guide there which makes it way much more transparent easier and lucid.

Tapin

Tapin-radio coordinator

2017-07-09 08:36:21

awesome, looking forward to see what he adds in, it's fun to play around with now, but can only get better!

2017-08-01 21:23:50

Hi all, every time I  try and update the game to the latest version.  I get an error writing file.  so  I just ignore that, however when I load the game I get the folloing error saying that the game may be unstable and useless and I have to save my work.  I have tried reinstalling it many times with the same errors.  so unfortunately I haven't been able to play the game.  I also  get an error hen I  try and enter the task mode.  any help would be appreciated then I can actually play the game.  and have some fun.

2017-08-01 22:47:54

I don't know of this problem. Try contact somebody from Kissoft.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2017-08-04 04:16:21

hi. I can't wait new version for this games. btw, anyone have the new sound packs and some new tower voices for this game? because I watched djkw25's vidio yesterday and I found that all the sounds are realistic. so I need that. thanks

2017-08-15 18:55:06

hi all. I hope you can help me. I have very big Issues with task 2.0 I musst fly to an Airport in Prag and i don't aloud to enter Austria. I set my course and i check with j if i fly not to austria. But if i land, the task will be not complete because, euro fly sad you enter the airspace from Austria. What can i do?

2017-08-15 19:04:25

OK, I'll explain You.
Try set course to Slovakia (use y and c key to set your sight and press P, until You've hear Slovakia. You can rather use shift+y and shift+c to do that). Nextly, check this course by x key, use left and right arrows with shift to rotate to this number. Don't use auto navigation, until You are in Slovakia.
You can also press ctrl+p, that You won't be in Austria.
If You'll have problems, contact me via e-mail link.

2017-08-15 20:07:12

wow, thanks for the fast answer. I will try that at the next time.

2017-08-15 20:54:36

Sometimes is very important to know geography.
For example, there is a task to go to the Iraq from Turkey, but You can't go to the Syria. So, start fly to the south, then to the Iran (only in this direction) and nearby is Iraq.
There are various tricks, but I love geography and I can help You. Also, I'll do that in map mode with You, because It is good to plann journey together (sometimes).

2017-08-15 22:22:38

Well, I always keep a copy of my eurofly profile.
The thing is the game even when I reset the task with control f4 would basically corrupt my file unless I redid the entire game from scratch.
So I always kept restoring.

2017-08-15 23:49:55

I am having a problem with some of the tasks   I am stuck on task for and when I try and land it says task not completed un authorized loading of passengers and I did not load any passengers any help would be appreciated to get around this bug

2017-08-16 08:55:13

Oh gush, I have those problems.
But It means, that You need complete tasks again. I have mistakenly pressed ctrl+w and I had same problems. Due to this, I hadto create another profile and delete this, which was crashed. I don't know, why this problem isn't solved.

2017-08-17 04:16:38

this is not a bug. press shift a and read the task carefully the first 8 to 10 tasks you are not allowed to take passengers.

2017-08-17 07:44:06

OK, I know.
But sometimes happened, that You misstakenly pressed ctrl+w, then again, but It is still, that there are passengers and this is bug.

2017-08-17 18:41:54

ok, i think my skills are to low for the game. I fly tu the czech republic and i control with P. The closest distance to austria was i think 50 KM. But euro fly sad i entered the airspace. I try after that fly over a other cuntry like Poland. But then i entered german Airspace.