2017-06-23 17:52:40

@slj what version of the game does it say?
and the website is
http://ch-games.ru/

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-06-23 18:52:31

I think there should be a sound for when you press enter to pick up something. It makes it quite confusing otherwise. Other than that, this is an awesome game. I realy enjoy it very much.

2017-06-23 21:07:50

You can't track cars in the garage currently. I'm not sure why.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2017-06-24 01:52:10

i found a bug. in humans vs robots english version it says
i acute, check where the tracked item is. most english people do not have the i acute on their keyboards, so please change this key command to something else.  thanks.

2017-06-24 02:06:18

it's N, haha

2017-06-24 16:02:51

Hi.
I got the game to work. My downloaded file was corrupt, so redownloading the game solved my issue.
I like the game, and it's great to see so many new things has been added. But I won't play the game for very long, because there aren't much to do accept for leveling up, buy new weapons and kill stronger enemies. There are new places to go when you are in high enough level, but there only seems to be stronger robots and nothing more.
It would be cool to have missions and other things to keep the players entertained. I'm not sure if this already is in the game, but items on only one map which you can't buy in the store, so you have a reason to reach the different maps.
In games like Swamp or Survive the wild, there are items which only spawns on a special map, so you have the reason to go there.
I like the stats and a lot of other things in the game, but I'm missing the reason to level up my character and to go to the other maps. Maybe it might just be me who haven't played the game enough, I don't know. smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-24 16:22:24

i got the dropbox link, i can't check for updates, or connect to the server

For me, the new coding age begins!

2017-06-25 03:01:40

The website where the new client is being hosted is located at http://ch-games.ru/main_eng.html
As far as reasons for visiting other maps there rae plenty. You need to visit different maps for more experienced robots, you can explore most maps and find different things in them, and there are maps where you can find special weapons just from those maps. I'll give you a list of the ones I currently have.
PCA
deagle
apb
colt-1911
gouse pistol
as_val
vss_vintorez
vsk94
There's one or two of that I know exist that I don't have.
I still understand that you won't play for very long, but they just need support, and the rest will likely follow. One would hope at any rate.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2017-06-25 11:39:11

Thanks Sneak. I'm glad to know that there are more reasons to visit the maps than I thought.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-06-26 11:36:38

hi. is the surver down? I can't connect

2017-06-26 12:42:44

I'm not sure what is wrong currently. The webpage is hosting just fine, and the check for update function is working within the client, but the game won't connect. Hope this is resolved without something bad happening.

2017-06-26 13:04:33

hay develepers
why is the server not working
tell me please
why, why

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-06-26 13:13:11

the devs not frequently keep us posted here?

2017-06-26 14:43:19

hi, just to ask, is this game progressive? by that I mean when you log off of it does your char reset or can you save your progress and things?

2017-06-26 18:48:01

It saves your progress. I haven't had it not update my save file, so it's pretty stable.

2017-06-27 14:23:10

hi guys, i forgot where is my car in the garage, i tryed to press m to see where is it i got this message i don't understand, آîêًَم âàٌ ٌëèّêîى ىيîمî îلْهêٍîâ, ÷ٍîلû ofلهوàٍü îٌٍٍîâàيèے âàّهمî ٌêًèيًèنهًà, îïèٌàيèه âٌهُ îلْهêٍîâ ٌêîïèًîâàييî â âàّ لَôهً îلىهيà. can anyone tell me what is that mean? thanks.

2017-06-28 19:04:50

Hey guys, I made a little audio driving tutorial. Hopefully it helps out some people who have difficulty with the concept and mechanics. The recording can be gotten here.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/818 … aky007.ogg

2017-06-29 09:11:57

thanks sneak for this, i know like 2 vehicles crashed to me in the feald map, but at the end i will learn lol, thanks

2017-06-29 14:18:44

Hi.
Shit, it seams that I have missed quite a lot in the months I haven|t played this game, well, time to try it out again.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-06-30 19:54:11

I have a few sudgestions, and ideas for this game that will add a better feel of co-op warfare and survival to the game, as well as make some things a little easier, more ballenced, and realistic. First, on the subject of cars, I've asked around the player base, and I've come up with 2 opinions. Some like the driving as it is, right now, and some, me included, wish it were a little simpler. I wish you could put a car in move mode 1, soit behaves like walking in move mode 1. I know people will say

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2017-06-30 21:01:52

the  driveing system is fine now IMO, just need a smoother turning and reverse.
I think your message  got cut there talor smile

2017-07-01 20:01:06

Hi.

Where is the link for the game?

I looked at the first post and it's not there.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-07-02 09:53:17

question, what is a good way to make some money?
I know some people have quite a few guns and things so if anyone can give some tips that would be great.
I'm level 61 so I was wondering where would one go to make money to buy ammo because as you know, ammo can get quite expensive at that level.
Also, as far as maps go, is there a way to get to higher level maps?
I know someone in the game said that there was some sort of weapons guide that sneak rote but I didn't see it anywhere unless I just didn't look hard enough.
any hel would be awesome thanks!

2017-07-03 12:24:10

hi
why the server not woking
i opent it but
Server is closed for technical works, reason: unknown.
why

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2017-07-03 12:25:47

hi again
this is the link four the game
http://ch-games.ru/hvr.zip

sound is my vision