2017-05-27 20:13:35

Hello. Does anyone know where i can get the guidee for killer instinct done by sightless kombat? please? would be useful me thinks.

2017-05-28 13:36:39

I managed to find the guide again but do note that on PC, in stead of going down 4 to get to audio under the help and options menu, you go up 2.  Other than that, nothing's really changed as far as I remember.
view the menu structure, or what I've documented, here

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-06-11 22:35:02 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-06-11 22:36:06)

just bumping to post something I found while crawling through youtube today, I had no idea shit like this was even possible, lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-vkiaUM9qU
well that is to say I knew about doubles via instinct cancel, but triples? holy

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-06-12 00:07:36

excuse me, but how freaking epic is that?
especially the scream of ultraaaaa! at the end?

2017-06-12 00:10:07

I was actually attempting to reverse engineer it earlier, but my shadow blood seekers into heavy reaping for a recapture after the first one just knocks down

2017-06-12 18:25:38

Tripples have been a thing since recapture was introduced in Season 2 if not before with juggles etc.

Also, KI will get a 4k update with the Xbox One X after the console releases on November 7th.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-06-13 12:50:46

that ultra vid was freakin epic.....how do you even do the doubles via the instinct cancel? you can use a notable char like jago or saberwulf if anyone can explain

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-06-13 17:43:58

just activate instinct mode during your ultra and continue, lol
example with jago
double roundhouse, cancel into wind kick opener, ultra
wait until the third series of hits has ended, HP+HK
HP, MP, LP, HP, laser sword linker, HP, shadow wind kick, shadow laser sword, ultra, ultra ender after the launcher at the end

2017-06-13 19:06:53

ahhh ok lol the part I didn't know was waiting after the third series of hits, I have to try this, thanks a mil

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-06-13 19:20:30 (edited by Shadowcat 2017-06-13 21:00:59)

I mean it doesn't have to be those particular hits, I just found that whenever I did it after that, specifically with jago I couldn't seem to cancel into a normal double and I didn't think to try recapturing
edit: still trying to pick this recapture up, lol go figure... I had it working fine in training, but then once I started actual matches it stopped working again, went back into training and I lost it
second part of reaping never lands, I have a feeling the timing on this is pretty tight

2017-06-15 00:57:25

sorry for double posting, lol but I found something cool today... a much easier way to do a full ultra and recapture with shadow jago which I managed to pick up after about 5 minutes in dojo mode
what I love about this more than just normal double ultras with instinct though, and people who looked at the youtube would've noticed this too, but if you can actually pull it off with any character, the second ultra will play a different melody than the first did, how different depends on the theme, some are more easily noticed than others
but anyway! shadow jago's ultra recapture
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqht6yxgytklf … a.mp3?dl=1