2017-05-21 16:19:47

raise your raisins, flourish your figs, parade your proons, it's time to keep things currant as we begin with up dates!

to begin with the frutiness, Crafting kingdom has recieved yet another update, this one adding a line of quests which can give you an automated restart button, and best of all a way to get those boosts without watching radio adds.
Then, Everyone's favourite minigames and ccg battle fest, Crazy party now enters a new update cycle with beta 49. Highlights include new malice effects in battle, and even more cards to play with, as well as the conquest of some nasty bugs, such as the sticks bug which meant playing the sticks game actually caused the game to stick and  stuck   a stick in the stack of sticks, hopefully there will be no more stack errors to get stuck on.

Then, as anyone who has been following along in our lovely new releases room knows, Warsim, the randomly generating, kingdom management and stratogy game continues on with almost dayly updates and very rapid development.
Latest update gives you the ability to explore your kingdom's more criminal side with The Black Market, where you can even higher scum to fight for the cause if you wish.

Lastly, if your a fan of heading out into the wilderness to see what you can get upto, Survive the wild has also recieved a major   update, including 70 new areas and 55 new quests.

Happy gaming, and enjoy unexpectedly elivated apricots!
Oh, and if you think these fruit jokes are rotten, you are just being sour, since you were clearly a spoiled child.
Ahm, methinks I'd better stop now before I get myself into a jam.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-21 16:24:30

give me unline game, aktion

2017-05-21 21:55:12

great post as always Dark!  big_smile

2017-05-22 08:24:44

Thanks Dann. I can't entirely claim all credit for this one since it was Mrs. Dark who came up with the "keep it currant" bitt.
she now accuses me of corrupting her to the dark side of the pun big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-05-22 10:38:42

I used to be terrible with puns.  drove my friends mad sometimes because any excuse at all, I was on it.

2017-05-22 14:40:04

Well you've probably noted that I'm something of a glutton for pun nishment big_smile.

2017-05-22 16:41:42

Dark,
So Mrs. Dark came up with the "keep it currant" bit.
You two are driving me bananas with the puns.
I can imagine after you proposed and tried to set a date you said,
Orange we gonna get married now.
But she said, "We cantaloupe."

2017-05-23 13:42:58

Yes Phil it is an ecstrawberry coincidence that you figged that one out.
When we got married we did indeed promise we would cherries each other forever, after all we love each other beyond raison, then again my lady is quite a peach.

Okay I apple logise for that one, I wanted to see if I could get another plantain before this topic  gets completely buried big_smile.