2017-04-15 08:24:05

Akilor, maybe if you can't use Eloquence, you could at least use Dectalk or some other voice? Just a suggestion, of course, I'm not sure if other people like Dectalk at all.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2017-04-23 09:59:53

and for those who doesn't know what happened yesterday in the pk event the winner were the crazy turks who faced the ball kickers in the final. and that  was me and cocoa. everything has been recorded and it should show up on bsg in a few days

2017-04-23 13:37:01

So, the second pk event is over with the crazy turks team winning the thing, that is enesmete and Psikopat.
Some of the fights were long and some of them were over before they started. And the funniest part that I laugh at whenever I remember is that sito never got to battle until the semmy finals because his oponents forfitted the match in the first and second round. The recordings will be up on BSG hopefully soon

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-04-23 14:32:44

Thanks goes to the admins, referees, masters, supervisors, competition organizers anything you call them. big_smile
It was undoubtedly a great competition which I was about to be missing as I was out of house. And when I returned I thought my turn has end, thankfully it didn't and I took a part as well as Sito.
Thanks for the collaboration, and congratulations to Crazy Turks, it was a great match. And thanks goes to my lag during the fight and also to my shield for being so stubborn having to insisting too much for a grenade to pass it through. big_smile otherwise there could have been a better action done.
Hope to catch you all next competition, stay safe, and don't regret losing it because it was supposed to be fun, and that's how life goes. We can't always be the winners nor always the losers.
Thanks Sito for the team collaboration as well, he did much of rest that I couldn't get the ability to do it. And to Black Screen Gaming (BSG) and Smoke-J, for making the competition enjoyable for everyone.

2017-04-24 20:59:34

thanks cocoa for those words. it was a nice event indeed. but guys, the recording from the event is now up on bsg. i suggest you go and listen. smoke is doing a very good job with the commentery so you should really check them out. MOTD from stw follows
Message of the day: finally the recordings with commentary from the 2 vs 2 competition are up. these are only from the arena I was in, so if you were in the other arena with akilor you won't be featured in these recordings. you can find them all at, www.blackscreengaming.com/media/archives/events/event2/

2017-04-30 22:04:50

hi,
A friend of mine, enesmete, asked me to share this message.
Hello, my name is Enesmete. I want to talk about an incident I faced while playing survive the wild. Lately, some admins have started being unfair to some players. During pk fights, Smoke-j has been taking sides. During the pk fight we had yesterday, I was warned by Smoke-j to not hide in trees. During another pk fight we had today, sito1 and marro hid in the trees but received no warning. When I came to cut down the trees they hid in with a spear, one of my dfcs was taken with an admin command. Later, when I tried again, I was forced to sleep in the tree and another dfc was taken. Then, I got angry  and sent Smoke-j some messages, after which he sent me to jail for 14 days.  Because I couldn't stand to play the game with this unfairness, I requested to be banned, and was banned instantly. Due to the injustice brought on me, me and other like minded friends will withdraw all the money we   spent on the game ($400). We believe that it is wrong and unfair for the admins to grant unfair advantages to their friends. Furthermore, we will talk about these injustices in the gaming community until justice is served. I request my ban to be removed. The game shouldn’t continue like this. We request a Turkish admin. Although we sent this message to sam he brushed us off.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

2017-04-30 23:13:36

so a little bit of a back story. when some people do pk they like to do what we call hiding in a tree. they stand on a tree tile on the ground. what this does is make it so nothing in the game can hit them, the tree takes all the hits making them invinsible while they can still shoot or hit the person attacking them. this is clearly a bug, it is the same thing that happens when someone hides on a wall tile that does not have a cap on it. that person on the wall can hit everyone but no one can hit them, the wall takes all the hits. of course this is not allowed, it allows someone to kill another person without being damaged at all. the only way to stop the person is to sacrafice your dfc or die trying to cut down the tree. for this we tell people it is not allowed to hide in trees. if they are caught doing it they get warned and told not do do it. they all know why they are doing it, so they cannot be damaged but so they can kill other people. if someone has pk on and they are on top of a tree that is perfectly fine. you are just on top of a tree, and it would make no sense to tell someone you cannot stand on top of a tree just because you have pk on. if that was the case you could not run from bears and wolves with pk on, you would just have to get eaten or kill them. of course enesmete was not climbing up trees, he stands on them on the ground so he cannot be hit while at the same time he can hit others.
i was watching him when i came online after being told by 3 people that he was hiding in trees again, this was the day he got banned. and first i saw him being smart. he would go to a tree, take a couple stepps behind it and wait. this way when someone came to attack him they would hit the tree, but not him. this is just smart, he was protecting himself with a tree. he was not actually standing inside the tree tile to make himself invinsible. then the 2 people who were fighting him sito and marro would run up and cut down the tree. i can only assume this is what he called them hiding in a tree. when in reality they were cutting down the tree so they could then hit him behind the tree. it would of been better strategy to run around the tree but to each their own i guess.
the other thing i hav been told by multiple people is when enesmete was hiding in a tree before i came online sito and marro would jump or climb to the top of the same tree so he could not hit them and they could not hit him. this is rather stupid by both people, but one is not cheating the other is. climbing to a top of a tree is fine, when you are there you cannot hit someone cause you are higher than them. they were just doing this so enesmete could not cheat to kill them. it is much better than getting killed because the person you are fighting is cheating.
and of course enesmete says i only warn him, and others do not get in trouble. ask cocoa if they have recieved admin warnings from me or other admins everyone says they are friends with. they will tell you the answer. if you want a spoiler here, i will give you one.
smoke-j just gave a level 5 warning to Cocoa: do not insult in the out of character, you know the rules and their punishments. if you continue to do it you will be jailed.
and damn straight he would be, he knows it too, that is why he stopped doing it.
now, let's get into the history of enesmete.

first part of the history is enesmete getting in trouble for drinking to fast using a bug, and his first thing he had to do was insult the admin who insulted him via sending admin tells.
Amine just gave a level 5 warning to enesmete: Do not use space and alt space at the same time to drink faster especially when you are smoking. That's concidered as a cheat.
so then he sends insulting admintells calling amine a little child baby saying he cannot warn him because he is only a baby and to shut up.
the admin tell is for people to contact admins when they need help, not to send random messages, and especially not to insult an admin who just warned you.
smoke-j just gave a level 2 warning to enesmete: it does not matter the age of an admin who warns you, nor does their size matter. you were warned by an admin, try to listen to the warning, not listening to the warning no matter who it comes from will result in you going to jail or worse. you are not being targeted, but you are not listening to the warnings, use alt space and space to drink faster again and it will be jail, end of story, no questions no more warnings. you have been warned, if you disagree go read the rules again and refresh your memory on admin warnings. if you would listen to the warning you would not be being checked for cheating so much.
so then that was done, i don't directly remember any messages i got after this but i am sure there are, he does it to everyone.

this below happened 1 or 2 days before he got banned.
this is when i moved him to the conference room to talk so he could listen and did not get killed while we were talking because there was allot of pk going on.
smoke-j says enesmete 4:13:28 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says enesmete 4:13:51 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says i am going to warn you 1 time 4:13:57 PM, 4/25/2017
enesmete says 1 minute 4:14:04 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says if you use trees to hide in you will be killed by admin commands 4:14:17 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says do you understand 4:14:24 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says it, is, not, allowed, to, hide, in, trees 4:15:04 PM, 4/25/2017
enesmete says .i'm tranzlate 4:15:22 PM, 4/25/2017
enesmete says ok smoke ok 4:15:52 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says hiding in trees is a bug that sam needs to fix, it is not allowed 4:15:55 PM, 4/25/2017
enesmete says ok 4:15:59 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says i do not know exactly where you were so i am moving you back to the teleport point 4:16:17 PM, 4/25/2017
enesmete says Ok no trees 4:16:20 PM, 4/25/2017
smoke-j says on the mainland 4:16:21 PM, 4/25/2017
end of conversation. after this for this day he stopped hiding in trees.

then the next day, it might of been 2 days later i forget i was told by 3 people enesmete was doing this hiding in trees thing again. he waits for a master to not be online because a master is the only one who can put him to sleep. the normal thing to do is to put the person to sleep so the person who they are fighting can then hit them. the sleep command would not work though so he just had a dfc taken away. the reason a dfc was taken away is because he was warned of this before, as you can see from the above chat log. after a dfc was taken he was given a warning.
smoke-j just gave a level 5 warning to enesmete: you were warned do it again and it is jail or a ban. do not hide in trees
then of course he went and did the hiding in trees thing again, and he got a dfc taken again, and he was told he would be jailed for 7 days.
so then he started insulting in the out of character chat, and got another warning. both him and kattle2008. enesmete for repeating smoke-j is a mother fucker, and kattle for saying sito you are a little bitch.
of course he ignored the warning and after that i told him he would be jailed for an aditional 7 days for insulting in the out of character chat. i don't have a copy of the warning he got for that one, but i have the next one he got. kattle actually listened to the warning and stopped, and of course he did not get in trouble aside from the warning. if enesmete would of done the same it would only be the 7 days in jail for hiding in trees, but there seems to be major issues with authority or something that doesn't allow him to listen to warnings.
then when he started spamming saying take me out of jail, he got this warning. it was not only the private message spamming but the non stop admintells.
smoke-j just gave a level 5 warning to enesmete: continue to spam admins or anyone else in the game with private messages or in any chat and you will be banned. you are now just trying to break as many rules as possible and this is unacceptable. we will not add more time to your jail time, you will just be banned for any more breaking of the stw rules.
durring this point when i was getting all the private messages below he was also sending other admins messages and sending non stop admin tells saying the same things he sent me in the private messages. so he got warned to stop abusing the stw chat system.
after this he just sent me more messages, private ones which are perfectly allowed. but then he had to send an admin tell saying smoke-j is a little bich child, and yep he got banned. he ran out of warnings and out of chances. to be completely honest i knew something like this would happen so he got extra warnings than anyone else would have gotten. but i was really trying to give him as many chances as is possible, he just would not stop. it would of been nice if he would have quit, just waited 7 days and all would be fine. but i guess that was not possible.

here are all the messages he sent me both from outside and inside jail.
all of the below private messages are perfectly allowed, the insulting is not allowed in the out of character. and of course he didn't get in trouble for any of this. i only post so everyone can see what we were all dealing with when he got in trouble. most of my replies were, okay, or sounds fun, or something similar just letting him vent and not trying to fuel his fire.
pm from enesmete. You warn me that you are hiding in the grave they are you a bastard man 2:37:59 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Hey you man on the side, they sneak up on you but you do not understand a bastard. 2:40:01 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Fuck you, you're a bitch man on their side 2:43:52 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Look at me and do not stop warning me. You understand that you are a side manager and you deserve it. I told you to fuck off. 2:48:18 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Look at me and do not stop warning me. You understand that you are a side manager and you deserve it. I told you to fuck off. 2:50:01 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Send me what you get from mommy 3:03:45 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Why did you get my items 3:04:18 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Give me my itemial Psychopath and ban me 3:06:05 PM, 4/27/2017
told him here when he gets out of jail he can trade all his stuff to that guy, but not to get out of jail
pm from enesmete. I will take my money and go 3:06:43 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. They hide in the trees. You did not do anything. You did me wrong 3:07:17 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I do not stand between the unjust like you. I will take the Param and go 3:07:53 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Hey ban me and give me the stuffy Psychopath you immoral 3:08:38 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. No i will take my money and go away. You will ban 3:09:13 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. You are a complete characterless manager, a man who is an unjust man. 3:09:58 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Why are you cheating on your wife 3:10:46 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. A manager who is unjust. 3:14:57 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Is it better to have sex with your wife, or is it to deal with me 3:20:40 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Hey dirty, who are you 3:22:17 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Hello it's really an injustice in recent times in the game. For example, during PK when I want to hide in the trees I lose the DFC, but when the players like Marro and sito1 are hiding they do not even get a warning. For example today they are hiding in the tree and when I go to cut the tree, smoke-j sleep me in the tree and get my 1 dfc by typing the code. Then I got angry and sent a smoke-j message and jailed me. Would you please help me? This is a huge injustice.
pm from enesmete. you bitch smoke-j coward bitch 3:40:20 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Look inside me in the tree 3:41:31 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Hey do not care about the smokers 3:44:11 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. You are never a character man 3:45:03 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Look at the tree, let's get the dfc 3:45:57 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. hey smoke  3:47:59 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Take me out of jail 3:48:27 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Take me out of jail 3:48:43 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Take me out of jail 3:48:56 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Take me out of jail 3:49:14 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. You know how to do wrong 3:50:51 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Hey low, comfortable for you 3:55:02 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Why are you an asshole 3:55:44 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Why did you make me unfair? 3:56:26 PM, 4/27/2017
told him there is the truth which is reality, then the story he is telling. i am paraphrasing but it was something like that. yes i said what he was trying to say was a lie.
pm from enesmete. If I do not lie, I can swear. But do not lie 3:58:32 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. If I do not lie, I can swear. But do not lie 4:00:44 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I do not lie 4:01:29 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Do you guys think that this game will go with injustice? 4:02:21 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. He's a bad boy and a bitch.ü 4:02:51 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I'm bored here. Send me a woman 4:03:43 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I'm not afraid to die baby. 4:07:31 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Come on, let's do the prank, get out of jail 4:10:13 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I'm bored here. Send me your sister 4:10:51 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I can marry her and beat you every night 4:12:49 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. You're a funny man, my friend, why are you fighting with me? 4:14:18 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Why are you doing me wrong 4:15:16 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. You know there is no guilt there. 4:15:44 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. I'm sorry to say bad things to you 4:16:11 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Fix what you did to me. 4:17:03 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Look, I'm telling you straight. 4:17:57 PM, 4/27/2017
pm from enesmete. Rebellion 4:54:20 PM, 4/27/2017
sent above to all admins i believe, and also sent it on the admintell
after this it was only admintell messages coming through.

there was nothing unfair going on here. but this is the same strategy we have seen from everyone who gets banned. as happened with harold, and the last one who complained here on the forums when i banned him. like with that person i am posting all the information for everyone to see. this has nothing to do with people being from turkey, or from anywhere. ask yildiz, he use to annoy the shit out of me just personally, did he get in trouble for it? no he did not, of course not, and now we are talking and he isn't being annoying, we get along just fine. the frend of enesmete, psikopat, i get along with him just fine too, he sits in my shelter with me and we talk. others, i don't know if they are from turkey, or do i even care if they are. but now everyone on the forums can see everything that happened, not just words of someone who is pissed off but what actually happened. again, there is reality which all normal people live in, and there is an alternitive reality people make up to make themselves correct. folks seem to think they can just make up lies and tell stories and no one will ever say the other side which is the truth. it is just annoying that i have to take the time to post this long ass reply so people don't go on a tangent with the lies of someone angry because they broke the game rules and got warned over and over, then continued to break the rules and got banned. i would much rather not have to take the time to write this out, but i know how the forums work. one person posts something like this and all the haters of stw who have been banned before, or gotten trouble go on a tyrade about how terrible stw admins are and how terrible sam is. well this should at least let everyone be informed and then those who want to live in their own alternitive reality can do so and others can recognize that and realize they refuse to see the truth of what actually happened. hopefully i don't have to come back for awhile and post another one of these replies.

2017-05-01 11:32:11 (edited by Luciana 2017-05-01 11:34:10)

No idea what were happening there lately, and I'm here not for defending or blaming anyone. Just a bit of logic: call me idiot, but in real life, what stw is trying to reproduce, is possible to hide behind trees, but yes, behind, not in it's tile. If you guys will compleetely remove this thing and say you fixed a bug, it will be dumb, so dumb, apologies. Lets take a look deep in history: yes it's the game, but you know, standing in fire is so dangerous... You don't believe? Try to step up into a fireplace when it's burning, you will notice that I'm right. I'd like to tell a little story here: when I started playing, like two years ago when the game only has been released, I was cutting my first tree. And you know, following the logic, when tree started to fall down, I stepped away some tiles, thinking that it could hit me. So finally for those who's tired of reading this senseless long message, my point of view is: you can, hide behind, and you can, hide there when you're up a tree, and yes you're an ass if you just are standing in a tree tile and shooting at everyone who approaches (but it's funny anyway...) big_smile Well, so... Not trying to say that you admins are unfair, but at the same time, if it's a bug, and you see people using it, put the announcement if you didn't, or something similar. Don't be afraid of more bug users, they all will be yours tongue And the fact that it is a bug isn't for your defence: it is there, yes, people noticed it, yes, so fix it, don't throw words and warnings or, yes, go hard, just for bug use, people should come to a jail.   Actually, here comes again, this game needs some multylang admins. Well, as usual, just a few suggestions, nothing else. Ps, marro and sito stop being kids, you could deal with this person easy, simply by changing your direction when approaching, but of corse, I can't know what and how it was there, so I will better to shut up untill someone of you would call for their mommy. Don't make trees ghostly, happy burning in a fireplace.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-05-01 12:41:18 (edited by Amine 2017-05-01 12:51:51)

@Luciana
I suppose you've never tryed going near someone when they are in a tree and they try to hit you. Before you call them kids, let me tell you how it works. If you go near them, no matter in what derection, they turn to you, grenade your shield and then before you run they shoot with a shotgun; And there a dfc is gone in a totally unfair way. If you think we haven't notifyed this tree stuff multiple times then you are wrong, I am pretty sure most of the players know it's a bug and so did enesmit, he got warned to stop but he wished to continue abusing it.
Oh yeah, edit, if you are going to say face like 60 degrees then walk to the person hiding in a tree, I think you already know that doing that messes up a lot of things, like sounds for example. And don't even try say oh Sam fix it, cause he already is trying to.

Greetings.
My twitter

2017-05-01 12:47:11

ok, let me clear up a few things here.
first, you say that admins shouldn't warn people because they're abusing bugs that gives an unfair advantage? that's just so dum. if admins doesn't warn people for using buggs the game will become a plase where people just cheats to gain something and for those people like you who played honestly you would end up pretty qwick dead. when you were playing and someone used a bug against you you were thankful that the admins could be there and warn people. so just because you stopped playing don't get up with things that doesn't makes sence.
aa, multi language admins. ok, i'll just ask you, who should you trust when the majority of those people who talks a specific language is known for cheating, insulting etc. you say that there should be multi language admins on the game as if it's just to type an admin command and then we're done. sorry, but that's not how the reality looks like. i'll go here with another example. undead assault. would you like people who you doesn't know anything about and if you know that the majority of  these who speaks the language that you need an admin for is known for cheating, insulting etc etc. would you want one of them to be an admin and as a result of how you understand the reality, this person isn't trustible and will end up banning everyone that he or she doesn't likes?
about the tree tiles and fire tiles, let me remind you, the game is called a beta. a beta is when something isn't done yet, things can change. other things will be implemented and not work as they should etc. when the game reaches version 1.0 you have the right to come and complain about something that has been known for along time now
about the thing with me and marro changing derektion when enezmeet is hiding. that is not possible since whatever we do the grenade will still hit the tree and he can hit us if we're lined up with him.  so that's not really possible.

2017-05-01 15:30:41

Hmm, a question: did I ever say don't warn? I'm sorry maybe it's not clear what I said. And Amine, maybe I am bad at pk, too bad now, but I'm good at directions, very good, I was fighting with this rotation system for long time. And I tried to approach someone this way, if I wouldn't ever, I wouldn't post about it here.  Sito, not all people are cheating, and yes, we do have multylang admins in undead, whom we trust. It's possible to find, the question is: who would be agree. I have to say I like the team now how it is, and even if I'm not playing so much I see things are going well. But sometimes it runs out of persons who can speak multylang. Agreed with a fact that it's hard to find someone whom you can trust, meanwhile, remembering the time when Ronald became an admin I am laughing, sorry. Some clarification: I never, said that admins shouldn't warn people who's using bugs for their purpose, I just, said, that there should be a mutual punishment for that, you know, for less complainings. Of corse they should be warned at first that it's a bug or something, but what do you expect to see, when talking too much? I also have my rights to complane and to post, and to come up with things I'd like to say: it's just my mind, I'm not telling to Sam what to fix and what not since he knows it better than me and everyone do. I am not telling to admins what to do and how to manage, at the end of my posts I always say, it's just advices, and just my opinion. They can do what ever they want I don't care. I don't like when people are telling me what to do and how to perform, but I'm listening, anyway, because it's my job and I'm open for good suggestions too. Remember it next time before you will complane Sito, too.
Seems I was right when thought that I shouldn't write here, it will lead nowhere, as it always was. At the last, kids, not because you are little, or if more clear, not because of your age, regretting for that too, didn't wanna touch your minds this way. So, umm, enjoy the game, and be happy.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-05-01 16:13:57

@Luciana what do you actually want to reach by calling others as kids?  Is the world only yours, or you just get pissed off by how people don't agree with your suggestions. You can write as much as you want, this topic is for suggestions and comments that will be taken into consideration, and suggestions and comments that deserve a disagreement. It's not a meeting topic where everyone says what he wants to convince others and at the end they end up saying it's just an advise. Especially when you weren't fighting enesmete at that time and you don't know what was he doing if not the chat logs Smoke have posted. There is nothing special about you being perfect with directions, we all, or most of us know how to change directions when the right moment comes, but you think we'd use alt or controll to change degrees and hit him without getting hit? Yeah so that he can leave the tree and grenade us until we are dead and we don't even know where is he. big_smile aside from the whole trouble, even Jimmy happened to lose a DFC because of enesmete hiding in a tree, and that is because the grenade passed through JimmyDub's shield.

2017-05-01 16:38:39

You just replyed on your own post, Cocoa. I don't care whether people will accept my suggestions or not, I told what I think, and the next step for others. The world is for all of us, and for kids and for adults, and for elders. Have to agree with a phrase about direction, and about that I don't know how it was there during the fight, but it doesn't mean that I lost my understanding how are things in the game. And I never wasn't and will not force anyone to accept my opinion, advices, thoughts, I guess you're experienced with that. And better I will say that it's just a suggestion, at the end, than say nothing: then it will look that if I were really forcing someone, you know, not hiding things when it coms to talking. Some people still, how ever, understand that I am just explaning what I am thinking about, and that there is no madness, no force, and no personal issues at all. Anyway, I have to improve my way of expressions, thank you too for pointing me on it.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-05-01 17:15:59

I'm standing with smoke on this. I would have banned the guy sooner.

2017-05-10 10:32:42

Hello! The game has not been updated for a long time! Will there be updates or is it the final release? Thank you!

Regards, Adil.

2017-05-10 13:53:40

hi,
it will still be updated and will be more developed

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2017-05-10 16:12:00

@adiluralbaev, of course there will be updates. There's a huge one in the works. Just wait! wink

2017-05-12 16:22:10

just a quick heads up. there have been 55 new quests added to STW today, along with some new maps. and by new maps i mean allot of new maps, like allot. the stw world has just doubled plus some in size. also a couple days ago 162 new clothing items added. have fun.

2017-05-12 17:26:37

It'll be excellent when farms and related farming stuff and cattle and other domestic and wild animals and plants are added that you have to tame and collect for various purposes. It would be fun to capture wild horses for example then tame them and use them for plowing fields to make a farm and help you survive also. and of course if you don't maintain the farm after so much time it gets destroyed or other players can destroy it and would make this farming stuff fun and challenging in the game.

2017-05-12 17:49:08

do the quests are still about searching and collecting items?

2017-05-12 19:24:57

@JasonBlaze: Actually, the majourity of quests is still solve puzzles, find items and so on. However, we've done our best to add in quests that depend on luck and so on too.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-05-13 05:22:11

What  are the new Maps called and what are the new clothing items

2017-05-13 10:44:14

@mariaespino26, now now, if we told you everything, that would be no fun, would it? And who wants to read a list of 162 items? Just explore for yourself and have fun!

2017-05-13 12:15:57

Besides, if everything would be explained, what's the point of providing puzzles, and doing your absolute best to give new content etc... Just explore, and find as much new things as you can...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2017-05-13 22:51:11

But I don't have any Internet to play so I can't explore the new places just yet