2017-03-13 15:59:33

don't work,i'm using crone

2017-03-13 16:51:13

mojsior good games, I have no idea what happened on the second game when we were suppose to battle, but you are a good player. I was trying to chat with you but it wouldn't send my message, but I think I know why now

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-13 17:17:09

smoothgunner to send messages you have to hit ctrl enter. to go to the chat window press alt 2 and then search for the message edit box. to go back to the game press alt 1. make sure that chat history is set to textual with ctrl g.

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2017-03-13 21:18:35

This thing looks cool. You guys can add me to your friend list, my name on there is KeyWasFull. I still don't know how to add people to a friends list though, unless you can find a link to their profile which is really hard to do.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-03-22 15:03:54

@mojsior where i see a login, password, remember me, ok, registration i wrote login and password and click registartion and it not work, notepad has opened

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-03-22 15:27:39

I'm afraid I had no luck getting this thing going at all.
I installed the win32 version and got a login box, however when I hit "registration" I got an error box saying "authorization failed"
when I tried to look at the offline games, I got a thing that said "category all" and a chat box.

When I tried the options I got an error message again. It might be that this is my xp laptop or that I'm using Avg internet security I'm not sure, I'll try it on my windows 10 machine next week, though with the games being open source I did wonder if this one would work on xp.

I would like to try this though, I seem to remember hearing of age of heroes and it's a game I'd definitely like to play, plus of course this probably needs a db entry.
Perhaps a topic should be posted in new releases once some of the translations are fixed and the bugs worked out.
I did notice when installing this in the "select your access technology" box the only option was jaws, does this thing only work with Jaws? I hope not, indeed I was surprised there wasn't a sapi option.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-22 17:05:31

Dark, no, the only reason there is only jaws is because it only needs to install scripts for jaws, all other screen readers work without scripts.

2017-03-22 17:48:45

Ah Nidza good to know, i would've been a little surprised  if these days someone wrote something which only ran with jaws. In that case it can't be that I'm missing some of the on screen text and must be either xp incompatibility, or something else.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-22 19:57:47

@Dark: that's weird, it shouldn't say authorisation failed. IT should open up a browser window when you click the register button.

2017-03-22 20:49:46

Hmmm, nope, still keep getting the "invalid authorization paramiter" when I try to register.
Oh well never mind, I'll try again on my windows 10 machine next week.

2017-03-23 20:51:26

Dark, if i remember right, you aren't supposed to type anything in the username and password fields, those are for logging in, and just press the register button. In case that doesn't work, just manually wisith http://tiflo.space and create your account, then you can log in

2017-03-24 14:31:56

Hi Nidza. I didn't type anything in the login fields, I hit register but again as I said I got the error.
I'll be back at my flat on Monday though and will try then since it is entirely possible this is an xp issue.

2017-03-25 23:22:51

has anyone figured out how to play the rainbow game? im in love with the sound effects lol

2017-03-27 01:50:31

@smoothgunner I played it, but that doesn't mean it makes any sense lol. All I know is you're supposed to get every color in the rainbow to complete it, but how to do that is beyond me. In AOH, if it says your opponent interrupted the exchange, it just means they pressed the stop button and didn't want to trade. Games with only two players usually don't have any trading going on since most of the stuff you'll have in your hand is trash. 3 players is the absolute minimum for this game in my opinion. Remember that trading for monument materials isn't the only way to win the game; you can also win by building 5 cities or stealing all your opponents' stuff, much more exciting alternatives.
@key when connected to someone, press alt+3 for the connections list. There should be two lists; connections and players. Press applications on the person you want to add, and one of the options should be offer friendship.

2017-03-27 04:24:12

hmmmm I learned something new, I didn't know you can win in aoh by stealing all your opponents cards, im gonna have to try that. I usually just win by building 5cities. think I only won like once or twice by having a 100percent of my monument

2017-03-28 01:51:41

In deed you can, but it really is the most difficult way of winning. Keep in mind that all cards means all, the cards. A player needs to have 0 generals, 0 armies, 0 cities and nothing in his or her hand to be considered eliminated from the game. Multiply that by the number of players, and it's really not worth it. What I tend to do is knock out the guy that looks like his days are numbered to reduce competition, then go for one of the other two methods. It's fun and satisfying to nail people though, if the dice are rolling in your favor.

2017-03-28 06:54:31

I have never play age of heros with more than two people lol

2017-03-28 07:32:39

on toys players I have some great news. I have spent hours figuring out the rainbow game. I have figured out all the hot keys, exactly how to win and what to do. now since I know exactly how to play a virtual player can never win. if anyone wants the rules hot keys and how to play, please comment. it will be a lot to type out, so if no one is really interested I rather not waste my time typing all that stuff lol

2017-03-28 10:29:43 (edited by Riad 2017-03-28 10:30:13)

Well, that'd be interesting, I could never manage to make a rainbow in that game smile

2017-03-28 18:15:14

ok if someone can have the dev put this English translation of the rules on the site that would be great, I think a lot of people will be plaing this game. if any of the admins want to format these rules differently to put them in sections, to give players a better understanding of the game, be my guest. here is how you play

how to win

get 7 colors of the rainbow in this exact order
red
orange
yellow
green
aqua
blue
violet

how to get different colors

trade drops in your hand with other players, and get drops from the rain whenever you have less than 10colors in your hand

rules

-you can only have 10colors in your hand at a time

-you can only drop a color in the rainbow if you don't have that same color in your hand multiple times. for example, if you have to drop red in the rainbow, you can not have two or more reds in your hand. if you try to drop the red in the rainbow with other reds in your hand, nothing will happen.

-when trading colors, you have to ask permission to the other player if they want to take your color, they can accept or decline. if they accept that color is removed from your hand, and it will free up a slot in your hand for you to take a drop from the rain. if they decline the color stays in your hand and your turn is over.

-if you have 4 of the same color in your hand, you can drop 3 of them in the rain, which will free up 3 slots in your hand to take drops from the rain. once you drop the set of 3 colors out of your hand, your turn is over.

-once you drop a color in the rainbow your turn is over

-if you take a color from the rain your turn is over

-if you let the timer run out a random action is chosen for you and your turn is over

hot keys

-to see what colors are in your hand, use the left and right arrow keys

- to drop a color in the rainbow, go to the color you want to drop, and hit the enter key. if you meet the requirements, you will hear a special sound letting you know it dropped.

-press control enter to skip your turn. you will hear a ringing sound if it is skipped correctly.

-press shift plus enter on the color you want to send to another player. you will hear a phone ringing sound if done correctly.

-press control plus the space bar to take a drop from the rain. you will hear your screen reader announce the new color if done correctly. remember if you already have 10colors in your hand, nothing will happen if you try and do this command. you must give up a color in your hand to another player and free up a slot.

-press the space bar on a color to drop 3 sets of it into the rain. remember you must have 4 of the same color in your hand to do this. if you don't have 4 of the same color in your hand, and you try to press the space bar on a color, nothing will happen. after a set of 3 colors is dropped. 3 empty slots will become available in your hand.

-press the f2 key to see who turn it is, and the last action that occurred

-press the f3 key once to see how many colors you have in your hand, and to see how many drops you have dropped into the rainbow. press the f3 key twice to see your opponent's stats.

-press the f4 key to see the game stats. like the total number of drops in the rainbow, and the total number of drops that have been traded. this command is not really needed.

if someone needs tips and strategy I rather pm that in a message, because if I post it here, everyone will basically be using the same strategys in the game. I will say this much, you can block your opponent from dropping colors in the rainbow if you read the rules carefully, you will understand how to block them. also until you memorize the color order, keep a word document open with the color order, and what colors you have already dropped into the rainbow until you start to memorize it. after playing a few times, the colors will become second nature, then you will be able to read your opponent better and block there moves. I hope this was helpful, it took me hours to figure out, I want to give a special thankyou to the yugioh duelist sevrior for playing a couple games with me which helped me figure out this game in a big way.

2017-03-28 21:06:27

Hi.
I found 2 games with script execution errors in them.
Hearts and fool.
The errors are as follows.
The hearts 1 i: s Error script executable:
Undeclared identifier: '_swap_end_my'
Units\Global.pas
818:34
The fool one is: Error script executable:
Undeclared identifier: '_giveup_my'
Units\Server.pas
941:32
Anyone else getting these?
Thanks.

Bryan Mckinnish
aka the blue-eyes white dragon, with an attack strength of 3000 and a defense strength  of 2500!

2017-04-30 19:01:23

hi,
I somehow managed to reg'ster my game w'th facebook but when I try to log in from the client, it says not authorized. Logging in from the site works. My friend is having trouble registering.
Thank you.

2017-05-01 16:13:06

I've been playing it so long time ago, stopped cause of their limit when you don't have stars aka toises. I don't know maybe they upgrade now, but before it was so stupid, if you don't have a premium account you even can't use the chat system. Also, people was saying so many crapp about this platform, how ever it doesn't mean that the everything they say it's true, you know, envy, or just personal problems with admins. But guys, I know it sounds not so well cause I see how you all like it, and in fact I am proud of this platform too, cause it grew up faster than playroom did, and now it's popular not only among russians, anyway, be careful with some admins there, as far as I know they can be damn sometimes. Rumours are rumours, I remember someone even was trying to assure me that they have spies programms in their client big_smile But well, I know only that they had problems with security some time ago, and big_smile this game is made by a russian programmer that's what I also know exactly.
Ps, if you will need help with translating something I could come up with ideas, my english is bad I know but with russian I am still managing somehow. big_smile

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-05-17 02:52:08

I'm getting a 503 error. any ideas?

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2017-05-18 18:48:37

Hello all, So, trying to get the game, and I clicked on the link in the first post, but I'm getting a 503 error. Not sure of where to go from here.
If anyone could help out with this, let me know. thanks.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy