2017-02-28 14:46:54

Seeing audiogames.net is an English website, the majority of discussion concentrates around games that are available in English. This means that many games can go undiscovered for a long time. Thanks to the awesome work by Mega Dimensão's, you can now experience Desafio Mortal in English.

The game is a side-scrolling MMO life simulator with a large world to explore and a lot of things to do. Explore the school playground and staff room, go out into the street to grab a quick snack, drop by the shopping mall to pick up a grenade launcher and some clothes, take a dive in the swimming pool, and go out into the unprotected areas to duke it out with other players using a verioty of weapons to gain experience and money. If it's not the middle of the night in game time and you make enough money, head to the police station, get a passport and fly to other cities in the game that feature their own items and a a different currency. While you're there, you can use the public train system as well as buy a house for yourself which you can then decorate. You can use this house to hang out with your friends, which can be a very awesome experience considering the game offers audio socials, the ability to make teams, private and public text chat as well as voice chat with people in the same room.

If you'd like to find out more, get a copy and talk to the developers, just take a look at this forum thread. Starting out can be hard, but if you get past the first 20 minutes of confusion I can personally say you will be rewarded!

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2017-03-01 20:04:15

aa, good job. this forum is worse than i thought if you post news about clones dude

2017-03-01 20:42:40

yeah it's pretty obvious the developer isn't helping us all out so why don't we just forget about the game and stick to ones that we always play

2017-03-02 04:42:46

I tried installing this game. The first time I run it and made a horrible sound and froze my computer. I believe this may have been my mistake so I'm just posting on here to let you all know. Try to connect but did not work.   Perhaps this has been fixed I will check.

2017-03-02 12:21:57

as much as we've all tried we might as well give up.

2017-03-03 23:39:17

Personally, I think this is a good game with a lot of potential if only we mess around with it for a bit. For the people complaining here, I'd say go read the forum post about the game, which goes into detail about how to do things.

2017-03-06 07:05:36

This game is not working o.o

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2017-03-07 05:10:54

It was taken offline, and the truth about it's been confirmed. You should read the last few posts in this now closed topic to get clarification on this.

2017-03-14 13:12:00

Hahaha. Your way of talking was trying to convince people that this game is new. But you didn't say it is a clone of UltraPower.

2017-03-15 00:46:55

In pitermach's defense, this topic was created before the ultrapower clone stuff was spotted. Literally a few minutes before.