2017-01-30 22:58:09

As you can probably tell by the fizzing of lightning around the conductors on the roof, the fact that I'm wearing my best dysection trousers, the fact that we've woken up The grue and given him a good ration of cyber elves before preparing to let him loose,, it's updates time!

yes! time for updates! Updates for time! time dates for up is! it time for is updates this is time for as of now!

Hmmm, methinks some of that lightning went the wrong way, never mind, enjoy the updates while I go and find my best pare of rubber underpants!

Updates by dark:
Blind gladiator: Entry, description and links.
Space encounter: Miner addition reflecting the now longer total war mode.

Preludimals: Entry, description and links.
Futureboy: changed license to unknown, added a note that the game is not currently available.

Eurofly: Entry, description and links.
Warsim: Entry and description.

Slide: Changed genre to shareware, added notes on new modes in Slide 1.2.

Crazy party: updated with link to latest version, updated description with details on special bonuses, parry cards and microgames.
Three D velocity: changed genre    to open source, added notes that the game's code is now available, updated download links.

Updated Site faq with details of new news posters Slj and Pitermach.

Updates by Sebby:
Added download link to Sonic invaders from the audio archive.

Updates by Sander:
Reinstated the site and forum after multiple nasty crashes and problems. Restored Rss feeds and user karma function too.
Hopefully everything is now in full working order, if you see any issues on the forum or database please report them.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)