2016-07-07 16:16:00

Well it's that time of year again, ---- though since this seems to happen at a different time of year each time of year people won't exactly be sure what that! time of year is, though given that we've got some rather clever members who are more than capable of understanding ambiguous prepositions, people may well know what that that is, in  which case I'll creddit people with intelligence and just say That what is mentioned here has happened, which is a good thing, and we're very pleased about that, and thanks to all our members that made that that possible.

Oh, and just to be a little less ambiguous, that that that I was just referring to is the that that 7-128 have just ranked us as number 1 again in their top 25 sites for persons with reduced radient spectra, ie, people who are photonically challenged, ie, gamers who are blind!

Hurrah! and thanks to all our members who made that that that what I just mentioned possible, that is a good thing indeed!

And with our great new staff, 555 games in the database and counting, and more expantions, hopefully that! is something that will continue into the future.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-07 18:58:46

Yeah, that's what he said, and then I wondered what that was until I realized what that was, and that this that in fact happened just as he said it did, and that I was privileged to be part of that.  Great work, everyone!

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2016-07-08 01:03:12

Congratulations on yet another thatastic achievement!

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam

2016-07-08 02:09:30

That is a nice thing that you just said in that post that you wrote that thing that that I mentioned that what that was that there that is that was what that I was just talking about that with that in that here that.

Now, I hope that everyone follows that clearly big_smile.

Thanks for them that nice words either way big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-07-08 04:25:12

I followed that what you wrote and that is that that I meant that is audiogames.net and that is the  ausam that because that dark and that of you members that is the way of liking that.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-07-08 15:29:53

Congratulations, audiogames.net! and I'm glad to be in this forum. that is wonderful. and how wonderful is that.

2016-07-13 19:34:47

Aah, so that that has happened again. We are all very pleased that that has happened because that means that more people find this that and that they will play games developed by our thattastic developers that develop that there games...er...wait...what? Or should I say that?
Seriously though, congratulations on this achievement once more. Here's to more that's in the future!

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us