2016-05-16 11:36:29

OK, glitch update. It seems that the Aprone glitch works anywhere, as long as it it uses one of eloquence's built-in month abbreviations. Here are some examples. 1 Augmonster. 1 Mayni. 1 Febonic. 1 Junhonk. Basically any word, or, uh... non-word, that has those abbreviations as part of it. Though, I think it sort of stops working at 10 or so.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2016-05-16 11:48:41

It still doesn't work with JAWS though.

2016-05-16 12:04:30

I just found what I think may be a bug. Using the `0 and `00 emphasis tags with a word followed by the juarasjuasjuas thing will make Eloquence not speak anything at all.

2016-05-16 12:47:12

Another bug that I found when using the Speak Window was that if you type `/ followed by a punctuation mark, then type a word that is itself followed by a punctuation mark, and more text, there will be a rather long period of silence after the first word is spoken.

2016-05-16 13:01:59

Yes, I think it's intended for paragraphs, and I think that's why you're seeing that.

2016-05-16 13:52:05

The pause is almost a little too long.

2016-05-16 22:42:25 (edited by Slender 2016-05-16 22:46:21)

Must be another one of eloquence's strange glitches, I think. Though I do notice the pause you're referring to, though it may or may not be documented in the official eloquence manual‵/. I'll check to see if it is. And by the way, here's an updated embedded command block remover that adds embedded command support for eSpeak. http://grossgang.com/tts/synthesizers%2 … nvda-addon

2016-08-14 22:46:44

Ever wanted more eloquence madness? Well here you go! This one just proves how much spare time I have, heh. http://sndup.net/94bn/d

2016-08-15 23:33:12

ahahahahahaha holy shit! nice...

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2016-08-17 01:13:02

do you still have the original text for this? lol would love to start a collection of some of the fun eloquence  things, credits intact though of course

2016-08-17 11:01:54 (edited by Slender 2016-08-17 11:04:14)

Yes, I do.
`vr0 `vy0 `vg1 `vf100 `vh0 `vb100 `vs30 Wee juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas `vy100 `vb0 `vb69 aa juarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas `vy0 `vb100 oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas `vr100 `vg0 `vb0 oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas `vg0 `vb30 `vr0 `vh100 `vb80 oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas `vy0 `vh0 `vb30 `vg1 aa juarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjua `vb93 `vh100 `vy100 ee juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas `v7 aa juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuaras `vg1 `vf100 `vb100 flopper! `v1

2016-08-17 16:58:44

I haven't even seen some of these tags used before, lol this apparently doesn't work with NVDA though, I would try speak window except I'm slightly paranoid, last time I had it open it may or may not have broken my computer... tongue
but thanks for sharing, this is awesomely scary yet entertaining

2016-08-17 18:12:09 (edited by Slender 2016-08-17 18:16:34)

What happened? I haven't seen a speak window break a computer.
But here's a version that will work.
‵vr0 ‵vy0 ‵vg1 ‵vf100 ‵vh0 ‵vb100 ‵vs30 Wee juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵vy100 ‵vb0 ‵vb69 aa juarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵vy0 ‵vb100 oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵vr100 ‵vg0 ‵vb0 oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵vg0 ‵vb30 ‵vr0 ‵vh100 ‵vb80 oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵vy0 ‵vh0 ‵vb30 ‵vg1 aa juarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjua ‵vb93 ‵vh100 ‵vy100 ee juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵v7 aa juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas oo juarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuarasjuaras ‵vg1 ‵vf100 ‵vb100 flopper! ‵v1
You might want to copy and paste that line for the full effect.

2016-08-17 19:14:44

not actually sure how it happened, it just muted my sound so I had to restart

2016-08-17 20:26:32

Very strange. I have never seen that. But you could try again if you want.

2018-07-25 17:47:56

The embeded blog command remover isn't longer on grossgang.com. Where can I find it?

2018-07-26 14:24:44 (edited by Slender 2018-07-26 14:26:38)

I asked the owner of Grossgang to remove it since it was based on outdated drivers. I now use drivers located in the legacy synthDrivers directory in the NVDA app data folder, though I could build an addon if you wanted.

2018-07-27 21:43:34

To write numbers so that vf works, open Word or WordPad, press and hold alt and type 832x, replacing the x with the number that you want to type from 0 to 9. So for instance, if you wanted to type 100, the numbers would be 8321 8320 8320. Please note that you need to release alt between numbers.

‵vf₀ I am a robot.

Regards, T-m

2018-07-28 09:18:22

so because I can't sleep, have this.
For the full effect you will have to copy and paste it, NVDA should be able to read the contents of the clipboard and it should work then.
Enjoy!
m'm'm'miw'w'w'w'wim'm'm'm'm'miw'w'w'w'w'w'w'wim'm'm'm'miw'w'w'wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wuh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas wuh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas buh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas duh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas dedede juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas dee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas fee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas fi juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas foe juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas fumm'm'm'mem'm'm'm'mememem'm'm'mem'm'm'm'memememe'm'm'm'm'm'm'm'mee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas a'h juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas ee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas ehh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuas urhrhrhrhrhr urhrhrhr urhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrf'f'f'f'f'flflflflf'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'flhlhlhlhlipbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuarasjuasjuasjuasjuas ee flflflflfkfkflfkflfkflfkflflflflflflf'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'f'flhlhlhlopbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpbpperhrhrhrhr urhrhr urhrhrhr urhrhrhrhrhrhr urhrhr urhrhr urhrhr urhrhrhrhrhr z's's's's'sh'sh'sh'sh's's's'sh'sh'sh'sh's's's'sheev

2018-12-03 19:01:11

her herh herhr herhrhr herhrhrh herhrhrhr herhrhrhrh perhrhrhrhr perhrhrhrhrh herhrhrhrhrh rerhrhrhrhrhrhrhr herhrhrhrhrhrhrhr werhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrh ruu juarasjaujasujasuasjuasjuasjuasjasujasuasjuasjasujasuasjuaras ofl!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-05 18:37:17 (edited by redfox 2018-12-05 18:41:21)

ch'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'ch'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'boowmhmwmwmwmmwhmmmwhmwmmmr?
Slower one, ch'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'ch'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'boowmmwhmwmmmrmlrmllrrl?
b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'boowmhmhm!

a cat, slowing down? mer merh merhr merhrh merhrhr merhrhrh merhrhrhr merhrhrhrh merhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrh merhrhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrhrh merhrhrhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrhrhrh merhrhrhrhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrhrhrhrh merhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrh merhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr merhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhow,

now, let's see if i can do what the music guy and the soul guy did, lol. lol  . lol. Lahl. lol lol. lol lol lol... rofl?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-12-05 18:43:30

`vf100 `vs0 `vf300 hello, how are you doing today? I'm doing good thank you! ruu juarajujasujasuasjusjuasjuasjausasuasjuaraasjuaras ofl, lol. Lahl. Lol . LOL . Lol, Lol. LOLOLOOLOL, Lol lol ra, fulhlhllhllhl'r'r'r'r'rlr'rllr'rl'rlrlrprlprlplprlprl! `v1

----------

2018-12-05 21:06:22

Actually... the most annoying thig anyone can do with Eloquence is crash it. Haha.

2018-12-30 18:53:22

Holy shit guys! Reading through this topic was one of the coolest Things I've done in a long time!
My favorite was Reading post 105 I think, where I just sat there laughing my head off while Eloquence was humming happily and peasfully in my headphones. LOL!

2019-01-02 11:59:16

Uh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas, uh
Wo juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas, oh