2015-11-10 21:26:26 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-11-11 21:25:25)

Hay stirlock.
Thanks for your feedback.
I'll defanatly check this one out when I get home.
Edit: Okay, it's fixed.
Would you like a tinyupload link?

2015-11-12 19:37:04

SUre.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2015-11-12 21:25:36 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-11-13 14:23:58)

Hay Stirlock, here's the link.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi … 3922736718
I'm posting this here as this isn't anything people haven't seen before...
Also, the entirety of Remnant is finished. Now I'm just playing the waiting game for Aaron Baker to finish his lines.
Also, I think I've managed to secure a special guest for a small role.
I'm not saying who, but I'll know if it's happening, well, sometime soon.
I've told them to get me the lines whenever, as I'm still waiting on Aaron.
Edit: Just made a few small changes to the postgame, so all of Remnant has been tested by me and found playable.
Just one vary small change and all the gameplay is done.
Later!

2015-11-21 23:15:51

hey threeblacknoises, is remnant finished yet?
it is going to be thanksgiving soon and I don't know if aaron baker is done with his lines or not.

2015-11-22 04:21:11

Hay Nick.
I haven't heard from Aaron baker yet.
As far as Remnat is concerned, I'm just waiting on lines.
All gameplay has been tested by me, and a few bugs found in the post game have been worked out, so if you find any in the file you downloaded, they're most likely fixed now.
I to, can't wait to finish this and release it so all can see what I've managed to achieve with AAC's stage builder.
Trust me, as soon as I hear from Aaron, Remnant will be on it's way to release.
Later!

2015-11-28 01:14:20

hey threeblacknoises,
is remnant still in the works or is it going to be released in December?

2015-11-28 19:19:15

Hay Nick
Thanks for holding out.
I still haven't gotten Aaron's lines yet, but it's done as far as everything else is concerned.
I'm hoping it'll still be out this year.
Please hold on a little longer, because the final product is going to be awesome.
To Aaron baker, if you're reding this at all please consider finding time to record the lines sometime soon?
Later!

2015-11-29 00:38:02

out of the experience I've had with aaron, directly and from a friend who was a good friend with him he's... Slow.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2015-12-09 01:54:53

hey threeblacknoises, it is now December, and are you still working on remnant?
it's almost Christmas, and I would like to know if there are still bugs that need to be worked on or not,
or are the lines that are being recorded are in the works.

2015-12-09 12:22:54 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-12-10 19:06:47)

Hay Nick!
Glad you're still hanging in their!
You know what?
I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but I'm going to e-mail Aaron Baker.
I know he's got a lot on his plate with coloedge and the like, but all bugs are worked out, and I'm really really ready to release this thing!
Also, goldwave has started being vary annoying with its "buy me now" messages, and I only need it for panning at this point.
Please hold on, and thank you again for being a loial.
supporter of Remnant all this time.
PS: Although Remnant is done, I've started work on a plugin level that will release sometime after Remnant's full release, so stay tuned for that.
Edit: Sad news.
Aaron just contacted me to say that he can't finish his lines for remnant.
This is a har blow considering Remnan's completion, but I have a backup plan.
My first backup plan; replacing Aaron with another acter and changing the storyline to make allowances for that won't work, as aaron Baker never finished making it where we could replace all of his ingame grunts and the like.
So, instead, I'm going to write some text to hold the story together for the time being.
I'm also going the prep things so the plugin level can fit in when it's done.
Aaron did say that he'd probably have time next summer to record his lines, and I'll give him that time, but the Final release candidate is coming soon.
Later!

2015-12-21 05:37:11

hey threeblacknoises, it's about to be Christmas eve, and I want to know if Aaron baker has finished recording his lines for remnant.
do you have more levels to add or is it finished?
also, is the music and sounds finished?

2015-12-21 16:55:06

Hay Nick.
v 3 is ready, but unfortunately, Mr. Aaron Baker just contacted me to say that he has to back out of finishing his lines due to other commitments.
This is a rather hard blow to me, as his lines were recorded for the first two chapters, and it seems weird to have no lines or temp lines for chapter 3.
However, i'm still going to release what I have.
Yes, all the music and sounds are done, and all levels are done as far as playability is concerned.
I am; however; working on the plugin level, and have decided to add it to the final release as a kind of consolation prise for not having voice acting for chapter 3.
If you wish, I can go ahead and upload what I do have tonight, but it's mainly what you've already plaied except for the post game content and some miner edits to chapter 1 and 2.
Please let me know if you want me to PM you a link to what I have now, or weather you'd like to wait for the plugin level to get finished.
All music viruses and ambiance are finished for it, I just have to place everything into it.
Sorry about not being able to release the fully completed project as planned, but Aaron baker did say he'd most likely be able to record his lines in the summer, at whitch point, I will release the fully completed project as I'd originally planned.
Hopefully, I'll have the final level completed by christmas, or vary shortly after.
Later!

2015-12-21 17:46:28

hey threeblacknoises, I would like to wait for the plugin level to be released for remnant.

2015-12-24 23:42:51

Marry Christmas!
Check post 1!
Later!

2015-12-26 10:48:08 (edited by Sean-Terry01 2015-12-26 10:53:00)

Hi all. In the Mario level of chapter 1, I can't seem to get passed the sector with a good bit of platforms in it, the one with a spike at each end of it. I jump from the last platform and no matter how fast I press the right arrow, I always land on that far right spike and die. Can anyone please help me?

2015-12-26 19:26:03

At whitch part are you stuck.
Is it in the vary first Mario level?
Please let me know somewhat where the spike is, and I'll check it out.
Later!

2015-12-27 04:04:36

Yeah, it is, just after the 2 very close check points. I think. it is the first corrupt sector with a spike on each edge.

2015-12-27 16:29:14 (edited by threeblacknoises 2015-12-27 17:14:24)

Hay all, hope everyone had a good Christmas.
Someone on this forum just notified me that a particular part in the first Mario stage was a little hard.
I've looked into it, and found that it could be hard for some people.
This is actually a relic from back before AAC had all of its editing feetures.
I have fixed the problem, as well as one that I'd fixed, but for some reason didn't put it in the distribution folder.
The dropbox link has been updated, but if you've already downloaded Remnant, please use this link.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi … 8581883281
Please replace the files within in your Remnant stages folder.
Later!

2016-01-02 01:48:18

hey threeblacknoises,
it's 2016, and I want to know if remnant is fully released.
has Aaron baker recorded his lines?
2016 is a new year, and I would like to know if Aaron baker is going to finish his lines or not.

2016-01-02 03:55:10

Hay Nick.
As you said, 2016 is a new year, and Mr. Baker says he'll be able to record his lines sometime in the summer.
In the meantime, remnant has had a new release, and you can download it from post 1.
This is the final release except for Aaron baker's lines; and hopefully those of a special guest, and a few vary small updates to the documentation.
Download and enjoy!
Please leave comments and reports here as per usual, as I will still take them until the final release later this year.
Here's hoping we all have a good year, and; at some point; I can finally finish Remnant!
Later!

2016-01-15 23:12:29

Hello,
i have a Problem with capter 3.
when i take the right teleporter, i am on some platforms.
i stepp on the first one, but when i try to jump on the second one, i fall.
how to complete that capter?
and how to unlock the other stages like boss1, 2 and 3?
regards Niki

2016-01-15 23:28:02 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-01-15 23:35:20)

The other boss stages can be unlocked by playing the first two chapters.
As for chapter 3, you have to jump to each platform in sequence.
The number of spaces between each platform is listed in the cheatsheet text file that you should have gotten with the stage.
Their is also a link in post 1 to an ogg file of me doing that particular portion of the chapter as well.
If you're playing this level on a mac, I've heard reports of the windows emulater giving people problems with Aaron bakers games like AAC and Paliden.
If not, your keyboard may be giving you problems as well, as I've found that my keyboard acts weird during the platforming sections of AAC; specifically when jumping right.
if the numbers in the cheatsheet file seem off to you, try increasing each by 1.
Hope this helps.
Please post here if it doesn't, and I'll see what I can do.
Also, you can go left when starting chapter 3 as well.
Later!

2016-04-17 21:10:39

hello,
i have a Problem in chapter 2.
i can't get to the 13.
Teleporter, to ansver the question, bekause there is a steal dater affter the 11. Teleporter.
how to get to it?

2016-04-17 21:34:13

Hay Niki, what you need to do is enter 13 on the teleport pads.
Enter the first teleporter, then after that, enter the third one.
Onistly though, if you were able to enter 25 for question 1, then that should have sirved as an explanation as to how the number questions work.
Perhaps I should make the explanation a little bit clearer for the final release?
Later!

2016-04-19 23:24:09

hello,
i have a Problem in chapter 3.
i cannot finish the challenge, wich you will Play, when you press enter on the left Teleporter.
how mani times doo i need to  press the right arro key?
regards
Niki