2008-10-03 13:51:25

hi pavel vlcek, i am michael badin from slovakia, and i would to like you, give me your contacts, if you have skipe, or msn, or yahoo messenger, my contacts you find at the bottom of this message. thanks! regards! michael! slovakia!

f.a.t.h.e.r

2008-10-03 16:49:34

Moved to off topic.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2008-10-10 22:07:38

couldn't you do this like via email and not start a topic to talk to one person,
even though I did that, but don't do what I did

Connor

2008-10-10 23:17:09

Small note, while this forum hasn't a personal message system it does have a link to send a message by the user name in a post. This has the forum send them an email using your registered email address, so it allows you to send them a message to their registered email account without exposing it to you... but it exposes yours and they can just reply to your message as normal. This would obviously reveal their email address too, but it is their choice.

This may be of some help to people wanting to get in touch with each other without making this type of topic, which I have to admit I'm not hugely fond of... though I don't think it's my place as a moderator to judge on this.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.