2015-09-02 04:45:15

Hi.

I am creating this mostly out of boardom. I was playing around in microsoft whwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhord, and i was plhlhlhlhlhlhlhaying with eliquents, making him say things like harhrhrhrhrhrh. I know some people think this is annoying, and sorry if you do. I am only creating this because i was chatting on swamp and people were doing that and making him say some wierd stuff. So if you post them we can all see how theye are spelt! No crash/self distruct words though, ok?

Moderaters, i mean no harm in creating this topic. I just thought it would be funny. If you do not want such topics just tell me and i will delete it.

I am the blind jedi, I use the force to see. I am the only blind jedi.

2015-09-02 09:27:29

Hi,
‵vf0 ‵vs50 ‵vb80 This ‵vb80 is ‵vb60 what ‵vb88 Eloquence ‵vb90 can ‵vb90 do hahaha

2015-09-02 10:35:27 (edited by Socheat 2015-09-02 10:37:55)

sorry for dubble posts, but you have to use jaws, or eloquence that supports backquote sign to view this content.

2015-09-02 15:48:33

Ok, here are some the most funny ones ... none of them Will crash anything, or at least they shouldn't.

‵vb100 ya juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas‵vb0 a juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ‵vb100 ay!

‵vb0 ‵vs0 hello, everyone. Lets talk slower, shal we?

‵vb100 ‵vs0 I agree with you. Lets talk slower!

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2015-09-02 16:42:56

Roflroflrofl. Do you use eliquents speak window for that? I want to do that.

2015-09-02 17:01:57

latest eloquence for n v d a can do this like jaws does

my d b invitation
to all   
hi make a new account   by going to this link and get 500 MB extra   go grab it
https://db.tt/eiWBLCJn

2015-09-02 17:17:27

weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas splash!

This is not a signature.

2015-09-02 17:58:41

ka juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas boom!

fish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh

‵vf₀ oh yeah, robots are cool, and robotic, and stuff,

I hope you like those.

2015-09-02 19:48:19

Meh.
Weeeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ah juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas oh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ih juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ehh juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas boom.
Weeee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas do juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas do juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas do juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas do juarasjjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas do juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas doo juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas voo juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas blue juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas gree juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas bee juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas boom.

2015-09-02 20:27:41

‵vf₀ ‵vs0 ‵vb0 wow, this is really cool, Omar.

2015-09-02 20:46:02

ah juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas

2015-09-02 21:06:18

@Rory, I recommend putting something after this, because now, it's quiet, hahaha. Like this:
ah juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ah

2015-09-02 21:31:03

so how did you figure out how to do these, and does anyone know why they work? I'm talking about things like
ah juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ah.
I never would have thought  to do the whole j u a r a s j u a s thing.

2015-09-02 21:38:20

I saw some others write those, then experimented with them my self. It was probably ment that way.
no juarasjuasjuasjuas ow yo juarasjuasjuasjuas ou kno juarasjuasjuasjuas ow.

2015-09-02 21:52:47

Shotgun or something.
ch'b'b'b'b'b'b'ch'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'b'boowhwhwhwhwhmhmhmhmhmhm

2015-09-03 00:17:11 (edited by BlindJedi 2015-09-03 00:22:07)

ow! ah juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ah

splhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhlhhlhlhish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh splash'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh

2015-09-03 00:28:10

Seems to only work with vowels.

ow! ow o juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas ow

Using certain consonants make it fade or silent.

ow! ow o juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas hwow

2015-09-03 01:41:40

I think the Juaras thing is a glitch; when you add the juas afterward, it confuses the pronunciation bit, and it basically sticks between sounds, so long as the sounds were part of a diphone normally. I wonder if the behavior would be different if the language was set to one with different syllabation from English? Or would the glitch just not work?

Basically, Eloquence has to be caught with its mouth open for Juaras to hold it open.
Hmm juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas umm.
Neh, I can't figure out a way to start an English word with a nasal, otherwise I'm pretty sure it could work on nasalized m or n.
Maybe this?
Hmm juarasjuasjuasjuas mbop!
Yay! Thanks to the mighty powers of a boy band from the mid 1990s, I was able to trick Eloquence into prolonging a nasal fricative!

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-03 01:43:28

And how do you make it play notes? Someone did a robot voice, how? I think all you need to do for that is backquoat, so really what i should be asking is how do you make a backquoat? I'll try to look at those woreds more.

u juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas u

2015-09-03 01:52:06 (edited by CAE_Jones 2015-09-03 01:50:47)

You could learn the unicode for backquotes and enter them that way, but that's kinda annoying and I just copy/paste.
I had a guide to making Eloquence sing around here somewhere. I'll try to find it.

On a note that has nothing to do with Juaras, let's turn on the windshield wipers:
(This only sounds right if you get Eloquence to read it all at once. NVDA and notepad? Select it all? Huff.)
Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh, Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh. Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh, Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh. Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh, Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh. Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh, Sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'shish'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh'sh.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-03 02:49:31

The Unicode for backquote is, you hold down the alt key, and type 8245 on the numpad key. but note: it only works in Microsoft word and wordpad.
hth.

2015-09-03 05:06:59

\pit=422\ \xpfl=100\ u juarasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuasjuas \pit=40\ au's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's's.

2015-09-03 05:14:58 (edited by Socheat 2015-09-03 05:19:42)

‵vf0 ‵vs60 ‵vb100 hi, do I sound like a kid?

2015-09-03 06:41:22

You can enter unicode characters in any text field; Wordpad and Word just have additional features to make it easier. (For example, type some hex codes into wordpad and press alt+x and see what happens).

看過來!
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2015-09-03 06:49:59

It seams that the vf comand doesn't work with normal 0, just with one that I use ... I'm not sure how to write this one, I just coppie it from a document where I saved some of those tricks, heh.
And I really want chips:
ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'b'ch'chips