2015-06-15 13:49:35

hey all.
visualstudio, has told me recently he was giving c++ lessons via skype.
if anyone is interested, you can add amir.ramezani1370 or sbskype90.
I'm interested also in this day by day course as I wanna learn more about this one.
also, visit sb-soft.tk for more info.
thanks!

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-06-15 14:01:05

you can access the new from:
http://sb-soft.tk/2015/06/c-classes-for … or-anyone/

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!

2015-06-16 08:58:50

What do you mean accessible c++ course? There's nothing inaccessible about the language itself, do you mean the use of accessible IDEs?

2015-06-16 09:32:57

Victorious wrote:

What do you mean accessible c++ course? There's nothing inaccessible about the language itself, do you mean the use of accessible IDEs?

yep, my mean is using an accessible ide
code::blocks in my idea is the most accessible IDE, and we work with it

2015-06-16 15:16:57

No, code blocks is not accessable, I use dev C++

2015-06-16 20:11:59

I use visual studio, as it is the best IDE on windows.
@visualstudio, Code::Blocks is only accessible to JaWS users, so i'll assume your using JAWS.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-06-17 15:51:59

audiogames.net fan wrote:

No, code blocks is not accessable, I use dev C++

code::blocks is a very accessible to jaws, and unfortunately, NVDA doesnt support it well
about Dev-C++, new versions (orwell) doesnt work well with both JAWS and NVDA

2015-06-17 15:53:40

Ethin wrote:

I use visual studio, as it is the best IDE on windows.
@visualstudio, Code::Blocks is only accessible to JaWS users, so i'll assume your using JAWS.

@ethin, you are correct about VS, but it is not updated like GCC to C++ standards
and of course, some libraries like google test work better with GCC
because of that, i choose Code::Blocks as my IDE

2015-06-17 17:10:47

@visualstudio, you know that you can get GCC to work with visual studio, right? It's not that difficult to do.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2015-06-17 17:34:09

Ethin wrote:

@visualstudio, you know that you can get GCC to work with visual studio, right? It's not that difficult to do.

but it is not standard, and gcc has some other directives that MSVC doesnt have it, because of that, i choose code::blocks
another thing that i prefer codeblocks is that it show's line numbers and the screen reader read's it

2015-06-17 21:49:32 (edited by Ethin 2015-06-17 21:50:39)

I hate the line number crap. It makes coding extremely difficult. Also, Visualstudio, VS is up-to-date with C++11. It's the latest, most popular standard. And while GCC is up-to-date with the C++14 standard, you can still force VS to use that compiler, and pass all the options for GCC's usage through VS to GCC. So, your note on VS not supporting all of GCC's options is correct, but it not supporting all the optional extensions is incorrect, since you can make VS use the GCC compiler.

My Github

2015-06-18 03:10:15

your correct ethin, but i hate it's resource editor
i have VS 2010, and it's more than 3 GB, and if i want to download it with my internet, it takes about 3 or 4 days downloading all the time

2015-06-19 14:19:35

I still don't get this because i'm a beginner.
apology.

2015-06-19 16:28:24

I must confess I too am not a big fan of the line numbering in some IDEs. I've never really liked it, and I'm glad I never got too hung up on it because I have benefited from using any editor and IDE I want without such features. So I am always slightly amazed when another programmer finds it useful. If I want  to check what line number I'm on all I need do is check the status line in the editor and it will give me line and column positioning without being an annoyance.

Another point I might like to raise is the fact Microsoft really holds the market when it comes to Windows programming. Sure someone can build decent Windows applications using Code::Blocks but a more advanced C++ developer will find there are just things Code::Blocks can not do because various Microsoft libraries and tools are designed for Visual Studio only. So using Code::Blocks may be a dead-end depending on what the developer is attempting to do.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2015-06-19 16:32:12

exactly. That's why I use VS for all fo my programs. The only time I ever use GCC with Cygwin is if I ened to develop an app that vS doesn't support - although I'm getting very fond of GCC because it has so much capability that completely overrides VS functionality - but VS still has its own pros compaired to GCC.

My Github

2015-06-20 14:54:11

i really like GCC because of it's standards, but when i want to use GCC 4.9.2, my applications were crash, and pthread give's error
and iostream and fstream dont work
so, i have to use GCC 4.8.1
NVDA can't read all the code::blocks parts, but jaws couldn't read a few of them
thanks to root jaws to PC

2015-06-21 02:39:58

Hi,
If GCC 4.9.1 gives you pthread errors, then that gCC install you used has a serious issue. Try re-installing it, and for gods sake, use VS. You'll find a lot more compatibility and other things that GCC cannot support because of Microsoft extensions in there. VS perfectly suits your needs if your only developing for windows.

My Github

2015-06-22 06:38:39

Ethin wrote:

Hi,
If GCC 4.9.1 gives you pthread errors, then that gCC install you used has a serious issue. Try re-installing it, and for gods sake, use VS. You'll find a lot more compatibility and other things that GCC cannot support because of Microsoft extensions in there. VS perfectly suits your needs if your only developing for windows.

it has some issues!, but GCC 4.8.1 works fine
maybe, i'll build GCC 5.1.0 myself

2015-06-24 04:34:34

Hi.

I don't have the patience for programming so won't be taking your course? I forget what the name of it is, an id? I read that it will only work with jaws? I do understand that this is a free course but for nvda users like myself, it would be quite disappointing to have added you on Skype  only to find that the program we are using to make programs does not work with our screen reader.

Thanks.
Can you please put in the first post that the programing, program

I'm gone for real :)

2015-06-24 05:31:22

@Visualstudio, you do realize that building GCC takes an extremely long time? If you have the patients to build something as complicated as GCC, then you're a really patient person. I built gCC and it took approximately 12 hours. And that was the latest and greatest SVN release. It faile; the next one took 5.98 hours. Do you honestly think you can wait 359-720 minutes?

My Github

2015-06-29 02:56:50

hi again,
my PC is not bad,
i've built GCC for development of my OS and it took about 2 hours

2015-06-30 07:06:49

Yes. That was a minimal build. What you want to do is build a complete gCC build with everything. Make gcc and maek install-gcc is not going to build a complete gCC build like you want.

My Github