2014-09-27 03:24:44

Hi all,
Well, I'm looking for a specific sound background, kind of like a lobby, where the main base of my game takes place. Not a lobby full of people, not too crowded, with office sounds. I can't seem to find suitable sound though, all I've found are just crowdes of people and things. Huh, well I suppose I'll use a regular office background. I can't get too creative with my settings if I want to find suitable backgrounds lol.

2014-09-27 07:28:40

Moderation!

Again, about games, so in wrong place! please remember in the future.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2014-09-27 08:23:39

You could always find individual sounds, and combine them. Ex: a copy machine, people typing, ringing phones, all spread out and played sporadically. I think Keywasfull or someone made an AmbienceX class for BGT specifically for that sort of thing.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2014-09-27 08:23:52

Depends where you want the game to set place in. You can even record your own sounds if you so desire. You can also mix sounds you've downloaded so that you have control over the setting of your game. You can probably mix the sound of the crowd with the office background sound though you probably have to soften the croud sound a bit to make it less of a noise and/or hindrance for people playing your game.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2014-09-27 19:42:33

Where can I find the AmbienceX class?

2014-09-28 03:59:42

I think this is it:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8252087/ambienceX.zip

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.