2007-10-28 18:36:40

Hello
I want to play audioquake. Are there some differences between the fullversion of quake and the sharewareversion?
What are the differences? If there are differences, where can I buy the game?
regards Niklas

2007-10-28 21:33:36

Difference is shareware 9only includes the first single player episode and fewer of the original multiplayer maps.

All your multiplayer needs are served by the special audio quake maps, and many of the single player maps are inaccessible at best too. I believe there are plans eventually to make their own accessible single player maps.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-10-29 14:59:25

hey,
I think getting the real game is a bit of a waste.
I have the shareware demo and I play offline with bots, and online multiplayer with ease.  You should do fine with the shareware demo alone.

Connor

2007-10-29 18:01:15

hello, Does anyone know what it means to tellafrag someone in a death match with bots and how do you do it? Thanks!

2007-10-29 19:33:46

Telefragging - to kill (or frag) someone by use of a teleporter.

This is achieved by entering a teleporter whilst another player is stood on the destination pad. When you're supposed to appear in the same space they occupy they are killed. Try running into a teleport quickly right after a bot enters it, though smart bots or players move quickly after teleporting.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.