2014-02-09 21:18:45

Hi all,
Shadow rine full voice version is now at 1.0! I'm downloading it right now!
This is a japanese action rpg for those who don't know. But the difference is, this supports both the clipboard and is also fully voice acted, subtitle style, the same as the trial version.
Accept this is much larger, as it's the full version!
You still have to take a questionairr before downloading.

2014-02-09 21:25:38

can you post a link and crap for us to download it?

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2014-02-09 21:43:45

mm-galabo.com
go to the softs page, then shadow line, then shadow line full voice
the rest should be clear from there
enjoy

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2014-02-10 00:24:42

Hi,
I won't post a direct link due to the questionair thingy, I'd rather that people fill it out. Yes, it's in japanese but we can translate it. Kyo has also joined the forum now.

2014-02-10 00:40:51

LOL dude,w hen I asked for a link, I meant the homepage, you can't post this, and expect for people to know what youre talking about. I didn't know this project was even being developed. I had to go through every post on the demo page to find the site link because none was posted here.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2014-02-10 00:45:14

Hi,
This is the download page.
http://www.mm-galabo.com/sr/dl_srfv/srfv_dl.php
You must fill out a questionnaire.
Please never carry out a link directly.
kyo

2014-02-10 00:54:31

How do we go about translating this? I've been hearing about this game for a long time, and have always wanted to play it. I have no idea how to set it up so it can be translated, though.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2014-02-10 01:07:43

In the articles room, there should be a guide to playing japanese audiogames, which should explain how to get things up and running. It's a little complex but it is fire and forget, especially if you are using windows 7 or 8. If you are on win8, remember ot install and use ap locale by running as administrator, both the installer and the program. Win7 does not have this problem.

2014-02-10 01:11:57

I'll check it out. Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2014-02-10 03:15:14

people, playing this game with a ps3 controller is simply awesome!.

thanks for this great game!. i've completed the original version, but now, i have a new excuse to replay again!.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2014-02-10 03:42:46

I still can't figure out how to get this game. I don't know how to make the webpage speak in English. I did manage to get the addon for NVDA which copies the text to the clipboard, but when I hit NVDA, shift, Y, nothing happens. It just reads the last thing I copied to the clipboard, so what do I have to keep hitting control C to read the text?
The guide on playing Japanese audio games is well written, but a lot of the buttons I'm looking for are not there, and I have to follow all six steps to play this game? If I have do all the steps, not a problem, I will definitely do it. For example I went into region and language settings, and it says find the add button for keyboards there is no add button, and when I click on the button for keyboard settings, there is no keyboard to add.
I just could really use some help getting this going. I'm really getting frustrated cause I'm trying to get another game going (skullgirls), and that uses steam. Don't know if you guys have heard of that one yet, but it uses steam which is like a whole other consul on the computer. IT's hard to explain, but if people try and get you to play it, make sure they give you a good explaination, not tell you to read through all the posts on the board. I've read through all the posts on the board, and I'm still stuck.
If anyone could help, I'll really appreciate it.
Thanks.

2014-02-10 03:58:44

how do you play it with a ps3 control? will a xbox360 one work too?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2014-02-10 05:10:30

it will if you can connect it to your computer somehow, not sure how 360 controllers work with that
in the options menu is the joystick config

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2014-02-10 05:18:00

how do i get it copped to the clip bord

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2014-02-10 11:38:34 (edited by cj89 2014-02-10 11:42:17)

NVDA Shift T will read any line of text you've selected. So basicly you can select the text you want to be translated, then nvda shift T. Honestly I'd suggest running it through google translate, its much quicker.
Yes. I believe Xbox controlers work. I have what is basically a mock xbox controler and it works fine. I'd love to see if I can get the instant translate key onto one of the unused keys on the pad. That would just be awesome.
I've played through the demo, and that was just awesome. I seriously can't wait to see what he's done, especially in new sound/content. Looks like quite a bits been done.

2014-02-10 14:00:45

hmm, I've got it to copy the text to my clipboard and I'm trying to translate it, but it's just giving me symbols and what not. any idea how to fix this?

2014-02-10 14:23:26

Try using the protalker NVDA adon.

2014-02-10 14:27:06

can we writ answers to the questionair in english?

Blindness isn't a disability, but a diffrent way of seeing things

2014-02-10 14:50:04

Just did the survey and am now pulling down my copy of the game. I've heard good things about this game so am going to give it a try.

2014-02-10 14:59:53

@blinddangerous:
Yeah. This game is awesome.
I think I found  the bug Kyo mentioned in the tutorial. Once you go into the cave you can't proceed after. Unless I'm mistaken. But I literally did 7 or 8 full circles of that area. Its not necessarily a problem for those who've played, but for newbs just something to possibly note.

2014-02-10 15:02:12

Hi,
Did you follow the guide properly? It's not just about the addons, it's about installing the japanese language pack on your version of windows, or, for a more modern version of windows, simply adding it from the control panel.
On windows 7, if you type language into the start menu search box, then arrow down, you should see something that says region and language.
Press enter on it.
From here, go to the tab about keyboards.
Press tab until you hear change keyboard.
There's a combo box here that asks about default keyboard, don't worry about this. tab along until you see a tree view mentioning services.
Press tab to get to the add button and activate it.
From here, select japanese, expand it, which reveals some checkboxes. Check keyboard and also check IME.
Then just keep clicking ok until the language windows close.
Now, when you are in the shadow rine game, press alt plus left shift. This should switch you to the japanese keyboard, and then you should be able to play the game. I recommend installing a japanese synth, especially for the launcher section and the first time setup. Use the ProTalker NVDA addon as a starting point as it sounds quite human.

2014-02-10 18:07:56

James... I was about to mention that bug. Thanks for bringing it up. lol And any USB controller should work as long as your computer recognizes... I'm playing with a ps3 pad and it's fantastic. Though unfortunately, I don't think you're going to get any results on trying to get your NVDA translate key to activate through your controller. Especially as shadow line has button assignments which can take up the whole thing. Just as an example... here's my control scheme for anyone who's curious. PS3 controller, of course.
square: attack / skill
triangle: change character
x: cancel
circle: confirm
r1: action buton
r2: load
l1: auto-scroll during dialog
l2: skip dialog
select: options
start: menu
r3 or right analogue stick click: announce health

Discord: clemchowder633

2014-02-10 20:13:09

I can't get NVDA to read either. I have the Japanese keyboard/ine installed and it still reads whatever was last copied to the clipboard.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2014-02-10 20:52:21

Downloading the game now, looks to be some fun big_smile
I haven't yet beat the normal version of the game

Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are hummbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.

2014-02-10 21:17:01

Death is right. I figured out that after launching to hit the first button, but then I'm kind of lost.  I can't read the options screen, as I can't translate it.  I also can't read the dialogue that comes up.  In the screen where it asks for what screenreader you're using (at least that's what I think it's asking) I pick NVDA. I know I'm probably missing something really simple as Brave of Cloudia works just fine.