2007-08-01 12:59:00 (edited by dark empathy 2007-08-05 11:03:14)

for quite a while now, the gaming creations of Mr. Ken Downy have been drifting rather aimlessly around the net setling on various sites almost at random. Now however, Ken downy's new games developing site Dreamtech interactive is ready and waiting to provide you with hours of manic gaming action and random chatter.

If you visit http://www.tbrn.net/modgirl/Ken's%20games/ You'll first be confronted by enemy attack, a manic shooter with infinite levels and more hostile plains than British airways could even dream of. Prepare to abuse your keyboard as you race to take out enemy areal forces and rack up a high score.

then, (if your keyboard stil hasn't had enough), you can download Ken's latest game, Wrecking ball, a satisfying block bashing fest of giant proportions. The game is stil in beta, so any suggestions are welcome. there is also a new patch recently uploaded for it which squashes a lot of those annoying bugs.

Then, we have world of Darkness, a text adventure game about being blind.

and finally, there's a mod sound pack created by Ken and Brian Smart, for Sound rts, containing a lot of new voices for your various military minions.

And if all that isn't enough, you can download teamtalk ant indulge in voice chatting as well.

Happy gaming, chatting, modding, keyboard abusing or whatever! just don't worry, be happy!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-08-02 11:13:11

Hello Darc! I can not wisiting the Website. I become a eror-message. Waths the problem? Regards, Claudio.

2007-08-02 14:07:14

World of Darkness, is great! (check out ken downies site for more info!)

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-05 11:01:39

APPOLOGIES CLAUDIO, FOR SOME REASON THIS LINK ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO WORK PROPERLY. i'M NOT SURE WHETHER IT'S THE FACT THAT i'VE BRIEFLY CHANGED COMPUTERS, OR JUST THAT THAT PARTICULAR LINK IS A PEST TO GET WORKING. I suggest you go to http://www.pcsgames.net/ and check out the "fantastic games and where to find them" list which has the link to Ken's site on it.

Oh Btw audiogamer, thanks for reminding me about World of Darkness, I forgot about that one.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)