2013-05-10 10:48:39

I've created this topic to facilitate the free sharing of Adventure at C: stages between creators and players. And I'm going to open this topic with my own contribution! It's not much, but it's a start anyway, and may be very useful to some people!

Have you ever wanted to practice platforming in a safe environment, with nothing else around? Now you can! Introducing my Platform Practicing Level!

You start on the edge of a corrupt sector. This is a corrupt sector to end all corrupt sectors, though. It spans the entire level! But every five squares there's a platform to hold you up. Can you keep up your platforming act for that long and not fall in at least once?

Here's the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/287 … orming.stg

Enjoy!

2013-05-10 16:10:45

hello all! jbird, good work!
And i made new stage. Rusti secret stage.
Link for download:
http://zalil.ru/34495955
wait 10 seconds and downloading. Sorri, but this russion server.

new Russian company "xgames"! This company makes the Russian games and translates it into English! Require programmers! if you want to join, please contact us by email "[email protected]

2013-05-10 16:35:52

my new stage! Temp. The stage is harde.
download it
http://zalil.ru/34495992

new Russian company "xgames"! This company makes the Russian games and translates it into English! Require programmers! if you want to join, please contact us by email "[email protected]

2013-05-10 17:11:14 (edited by Sean-Terry01 2013-05-10 17:58:31)

Hi, where do you put the stage files in order to play them in the game?
I can't download the stages from the .ru webpage. it shows a blank page and then I try to hit save as on the link, it is just an html file.

2013-05-11 04:51:39

The stages go in the stages folder within whatever folder the aac.exe file is located.

2013-05-11 08:46:27

I was able to download the two stages from the Russian site. I think there needs to be a website where people can upload and download stages. I'd be willing to set something up, but don't have the PHP skills to do what I'd want. I'd want it to be a place where anyone can download anything already available. Anyone can also upload. During the upload process, you specify the name of your stage and a description. Upon successful upload, it goes into a moderation queue and I get notified by Email. I can then look at it and approve or reject it. That way, the site won't get overrun with mp3's, commercial software, viruses, or other stupid files uploaded by spammers or people trying to be cute. Anyone know of a script or set of scripts to do this?

2013-05-11 08:48:05

How do you play them in the game? I still can't get the ones from the .ru web page. I'd love to make my own stage too!!!

2013-05-11 09:04:17

To play a stage, be in the in between levels area, and hit Shift+S. You'll get a menu, select the Play option, then select the stage to play. There will also be Build and Edit options, but you need to complete the game before you can use them. The Build option prompts for the size and background music for your new stage, then puts you in building mode. With the Edit option, you first select the stage to edit, then if it's password protected, you enter the password. Then it puts you in building mode.

2013-05-11 13:19:02

I wish you didn't have to complete the game to be able to make stages, because I can't seem to get through windows.

2013-05-11 16:28:34

Well, a few hints. If you haven'tr completed downloads, get 150 bits then go to the shop, get laser charge to 5000. Then, the fight with the zip viruses that try to get to the person will be almost too easy. Hit them only once, if they don't die, hit them twice only. You want to keep your laser charged a lot after the fight. In music, here's a walkthrough. First, kill all the viruses, get the bomb after the first teleport, get both of the items then go through the second teleport. You'll be in an area where you have a pit you can't jump, and the steal data. Destroy it by setting it down when you reach steal data. Then you have to go left to beat the level, until you get another pointless minigame, where you have to play the piano marry had a little lam, just use the keys 1, 2, 3, and 5. One is a, 2 is b, 3 is c sharp, 5 is e. Once done press enter. Then, you'll get another minigame at some point, a captcha! And you may be thinking, this is impossible, there's no web visum! No, it isn't. The numbers are less garbled. And it's really only a phone number. You can type the numbers as you hear them, but you won't hear them as in tarzan junior. Then beat the boss and it's done. As for windows, you need to beat all of the other stages first, but they don't have to be beaten in order. You need code.key to load the windows stage and get to system32.

2013-05-11 18:25:43

Hello. And what about bird in Downloads? How can I get the bird to the teleport? And win My Pictures? i have problems with ticking platforms.

2013-05-11 21:46:39

Hi, to get the bird on the teleporter on downloads, do the following:
1. Make sure your one step or 2 steps to the right of the teleporter.
2. wait for the bird to come, when the noise gets more high pitched, jump over the teleporter, the bird should land on it.
3. make sure you jump over the teleporter then go on your way.

2013-05-12 18:49:11

I just created a stage entitled python27. I attempted to make the stage as difficult as possible.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/501 … 7final.stg

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2013-05-12 19:15:40

Hi, for the person that put the 2 stages up from the .ru webpage. Can you or someone else please put them on Dropbox? Every time I go to the page for either of them, the page appears to be blank with an imbedded object that seems to be unavailable. Thanks a lot in advance.

2013-05-12 21:01:29

Oh about the stages from the ru site:

temp:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5011992/temp.stg

the other:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/501 … tstage.stg

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2013-05-12 22:41:34

Just cleared all custom stages in this topic...wow. You people are cruel. Hahahahahahahaha!
Also, Jaybird, I also want to start a service, and I had it planned out just like you lol.

2013-05-13 00:45:16

Wow! These are some really challenging stages! I'm still trying to beat the game as fast as I can so I can turn my ideas into reality, but beating the game is easier said than done. I am having trouble with the stupid Users boss. Anyway, when I release my stages, no one will be able to complete them! Muaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. Well, except for Mme of course. Keep up the good work!

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2013-05-13 10:37:15

check out my new stage, system volume information!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/825 … mation.stg
post comments here.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-05-13 13:01:24 (edited by gamedude 2013-05-13 13:22:21)

Wow Key! I just waisted 73 lives on your stage! That sucker is hard! Almost impossible! Keep up the good work, and I will be expecting more great stages in the future! Oh, Key by the way, I have a question for you.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2013-05-13 13:06:35

At TheOnlyPKMNmaster: Any chance of allowing future versions of the game to auto-detect and convert stages meant for older versions? That would take care of situations where you've got several stages for 1.52 that no longer work with 1.53 and you just deleted your only copy of 1.52, and the stage is password protected so you can't just edit it and resave, and the stage's author hasn't responded to requests for an updated version or they figured they'd never want to edit the stage again so they just mashed on the keyboard for the password and has no idea what it is. Not that this has happened or will happen, but just an example.

2013-05-13 15:04:39

This was a critical update, it shouldn't happen in future. I could have, for sure, but then if somebody legitimently wanted to put the end of the stage at 0, then it would screw everything up.
And also, somehow, the value in the dictionary wasn't always zero when exstracted from the .stg file. I am going to eventually allow players to start from the middle of the stage if the creator desires, E.G. like my music. I don't know if that will complicate things, but I will add a variable to detect what version of the stage was created with.
But this sort of thing won't happen again, it was simply because of the nature of the addition.

2013-05-14 05:00:38

somehow rusty's secret stage isn't working.
I load the stg file and all that happens is it thinks I have won the level.
especially if I've already got to thee end.
maybe the file size is smaller?

2013-05-14 05:07:43

Nick: That's the problem I was talking about. The authors of all stages released before last night need to open and resave their stages in version 1.53. That, or you need to use version 1.52 of Adventure at C: to play them.

2013-05-15 00:12:53

Unfortunately, I cannot create my own stages yet; I am still having major difficulty with the game.

Would someone mind posting some documentation for the creator?  Do you just walk around and drop things that way?  Or is the size totally inelastic?
Thanks for the help.
Scott

2013-05-15 02:22:39

Hi, with the 1.5.3 version of AAC, I can only play the sample stage and system volume information. The temp, rustys secret stage and the platform stages end before I even get started. Is there any way to fix this? I don't have any previous versions of AAC. Thanks a lot in advance.