2013-03-27 19:58:34

Hi there,

How would you expect this game to work?

I'll do a recording as soon as I can. I'm a bit sick at the moment so I don't know if now would be the best time to record my voice... LOL

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2013-03-28 00:11:45

Maybe, there's a way to flip up, down, left, or right on the emulator. Shift+up could equal up, shift+down could be down, and vice versa. Anyone know how to get android on IOS? Bootlace isn't compatible with newer devices. Anyone know how to get android on IOS nowadays?

2013-04-01 19:00:57

There is a way to get Android on your IOS-Device, but it may be risky...
First, you need to jailbreak your Device, otherwise you can't do anything like that.
There was an article, but they said it only works on the Iphone3g, maybe on the Iphone3gs, but the Iphone4 and later don't actually support the tweaks we need for the process.

I nearly screwed my jailbreaked Iphone 3gs, because I was installing a siri tweak from siriport.ru which doesn't actually work and screw the device up so I needed to reset my Iphone because there was no other way to get it to work again.

I think there will be a way to get Android for IOS, but the safer way is buying an Android device. I heard some devices which support Talkback like the Xperia, aren't so expensive. I maybe trying to get the emulator to work and then we'll see.

Feel free to check my blog at
http://www.patrickdembinski.org
Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2013-04-02 16:00:19

h, the friendly dragon(gorthalon), I have a suggestion. can you make another perfect game for android? like an action game or something?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2013-04-03 03:36:17

And, make sure it can work with the emulator. I may have to admit, the emulator is not a full fledged droid phone.

2013-04-05 19:25:18 (edited by paddy 2013-04-05 19:26:06)

Sure. Also, I found another emulator for the iphone when googling. Google said there is an emulator which can be found easily in the cydia store, and its called IAndroid. But I'm not sure whether talkback works or not.

Aut enim do tibi, ut des, aut do, ut facias, aut facio, ut des, aut facio, ut facias.

2013-04-06 07:22:47

Just as long as it doesn't require a duel boot, it may be safe. There's nothing to be nervous about when installing this thing, right?

2013-04-08 11:31:23

What's a duel boot?

What about the recording of droidflip?

2013-04-08 22:42:43

It's where two operating systems present each other in a little menu where you choose the one you want to boot. That's apparently what bootlace was for but unfortunately only for old devices. Now, when I load iandroid all I hear is, IAndroid, super alpha. Then, after the progress gets to 100, every 2 seconds I hear that voiceover beep like sound. Then, when I tap the bottom left it continues that beeping. Is this only a android look alike for ios or is it an actual emulator? I! Want! To! Play! Droidflip! But I can't at the moment! Maybe, I have to admit that android emulator has it's limitations.
mad
Anyway, anyone know how to get droid on IOS? It's gonna have to be, either I get droid working on IOS by some murical, or, I'll have to ask Kevin to get the thing ported to IOS, but the sdk itself costs 100 bucks, I mean all apps are 99 cents why raise the price of the sdk that much! Maybe Apple designed it with professionals in mind rather than simple I wanna check this out, sounds fun, type people, who have absolutely no money.

2013-04-09 09:00:37

Yeah that's the bad thing about publishing apps to apple's appstore.
Remember our fellow Liam and his Audio Archery? He must have paid the 100 bucks for that license, and what did he get? These guys of apple denyed it! sad I really would like to play audio archery on my Iphone, no matter what Apple says! mad Just because it doesn't have had graphics, or was it another reason why audio archery didn't has been published?
If it was only the graphic fact, Liam just needs to put in something like a graphical logo and that's it, ready to publish! big_smile
@Liam
If you read this, just think about a way to publish this game to the appstore, we would apriciate it.

2013-04-09 13:39:44

Paddy: If you really wanna blaim someone for not having the game on your iPhone right now, you can blaim Liam for not have followed Apples rules when it comes to the requirements inn apps on the app store! Well, we all make mistakes, and Liam got told what he needs to put in the app to get it aprooved. smile I don't know if he have given up or why we haven't heard anything since then.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-04-09 19:19:28

hi,
Its not the sdk that costs money, in fact that's free threw the app store. Its the developer acount, which is in my opinion, totally rediculess. For example. I want to put a simple app for checking something easyly on your IPhone, like the number of albums, etc. So, i have to pay $100 to put a free ap out there. Just wow.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-04-09 21:59:49

Maybe you just need to pay that much money because the people who test the app need to be paid, so that's why they force us developers to pay that much money in order to publish any apps.
Indeed, rediculous, just stupid!

Anyway, maybe Ghorthalon somehow gets a developer license from someone or so, but I'm not gonna get myself a droidphone just because of droid flip! Android is in my opinium too experimental.

2013-04-10 03:00:46

No, haven't apple heard of what ya call, vollenteer work? Gese god! Perhaps Liam could put it on, appcake! Right, appcake! Appcake is mainly for getting comercial apps, but what the heck, it's just a repo with ipa files. Liam can put that up. Or, I could just host it! But, we are gonna get around that stupid graphics rule! I might plan to make a game audioshoot for ios, and I'm going to push apple to 1. Lower! the! price! of! the! sdk! I'm a hobbiest! Hobbiest, hobbiest, and how many times can I say hobbiest! Get that in your head apple, blind people who just wanna jump in have no money! To tell you the truth, I think I could write a game, a real good game, all for free. Second, create a kategory on the store, called accessible games, and apple should put a warning saying people following the religion of mutism, remember, these have no graphics, so advise you to unmute your device. All that aside, anyone know how to get the android iandroid emulator working?

2013-04-12 11:40:58

Yes, that's the point!
It's a hobby, and those people who test the apps are volunteer workers, so if they're volunteers, why do they get money then?! Now, I would love to leave an angry smiley face right here, but nothing like this exists! sad
In fact, apple should do it like Philip has done it with his BGT engine:
Creating free apps wouldn't cost anything, and pro users who'd like to create comertial games need to pay something.

It could be so easy guys, please don't make it too difficult for the devs for god's sake!!
I wonder how people who make apps like "easy button" or chain saw apps got theirselves a license.

Also, why the fridge do we need a mac in order to program anything???

There are so many points to discuss with apple, but will they care about it? sad
But it should be in the interests of the blind community, as well as for the sighted dev community.

OMG, Now I know why most people out there are jailbreaking!!!

They only want money, otherwise they'd put Siri on other devices too.

2013-09-28 05:59:24

Well. Since android is so great I finally got me a galaxy tab! Yay for me. Now how to hold the tablet in droid flip I try holding it up and down with the screen facing left and that kind of does not work the highest score I got was 8. Still, great game!

2018-10-07 15:34:07

Hi all!

Well, the Droidflip game deleted in the Google play's server.

Best regards,
Thog

In my grammar workbook the author is wrote that:
"The illiterate is like the blind man."