2007-07-15 08:43:27

Well, checking darker projects, I just noticed that pt 9 of the Falcon banner was now out. cool! Episode 8 left things on such a cliff hanger I absolutely can't wait for number 9.

I wonder how many episodes Tfb is going to run for. anyway, as always here on Darker projects is where you can get it

I'll let you know what I think in a while when I've heard the thing.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-07-16 14:15:39

I just listened and...

Things aren't being resolved, they're building up even more. It was something I would never expect or anticipate but it is getting even more intense, even more twisets.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-07-16 14:51:33

Indeed! I liked the series initially, but this last episode has really got things going, both in terms of the characters, and in terms of adding different factions and such, ------ something that was slightly missing imho.

My only concern is that the next episode will undo some of what happened in episode 9, ------ or rather, in episode 8 (I'm trying to be vague so as not to spoil things here). Personally, from a plot point of view, I always prefer such events to be final for a variety of artistic reasons, but I'd better stop this discussion so as not to run into spoilage.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)