2010-10-14 09:40:55

Is someone able to do an audio review or something on Dissidia? I'm also thinking  of getting this game. It does sound rather cool. As does LOTR Tactics

2010-10-14 18:24:25

Here's my review of this amazing game.

http://www.tyflonet.com/lirin/reviews/d … review.mp3

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2010-10-15 13:47:50

Thanks Seal. That was an awesome review. I like the idea o different sounds playing on the map to indicate items on the map like battles, items, etc.

2013-03-07 15:01:35

Hi guys! I got Riviera, at the moment it's a great game, for me. Can you, please, explain how the menu before the battle is? I don't know how i select and what; I'm in the first levels.
Could someone just tell how to find the Dissidia review? I went to the link in this topic but got a error, file or page not found. Can someone send a link for that?
Just wanted to know if I could buy it or not.
Thanks a lot, to everyone.
Bye for now.

Claudio

Claudio

2013-03-07 17:17:31

My review is down for a wchile. Actually dissidia: final fantasy is completely playable only changing armors and accesories is trcky, well, you don't know what you are choosing, and some summons are hard to triger, because there are QTEs to pull and prompt random keys, few from the summons are like pressing fast circle etc, but most have randomised keys to press. Everything is playable, i leveled most of the characters fully, unlocked probably everything or most. The second dissidia duodecim is not accessible, don't touch it, because you have 3d maps where you must to explore it so it's not doable sadly.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-08-03 01:04:05

Bringing old topic back, but has anyone ever played dissidia and 012? I'm going to download the iso cause i'm playing it with a psp emulator.
I've got riviera, seams playable enough. Right now, i'm still in the first part of rosalina island, after the battle tutorial.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2016-08-03 02:15:37

Bleach heat the soul series are all playable. Just found out someone suggested heat the soul only 5.
The only accesible Decidia is the one with non-duo. There's command mode options somewhere but i can't remember how to turn it on.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-03 08:46:58

oh BTW, on brandon cole's website there is someone making a sample of a game called untold legends: code.
how playable that game is?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2016-08-03 11:50:29

i heard it's playable. haven't made any progress myself. i probably just suck lol.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-08-03 18:07:40

So how do you got passed the main menu screen? i can't start the game.
Also, any other rpg that is playable other than riviera? And any good beat-em-up that is playable?

2016-08-03 19:38:02

Hi.
While we are at it, I still remember that I have an old psp flying around, I am wondering, are their any accessible sports games for this console?

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-08-04 00:06:40

For sports games, i think mlb 06 is playable but you have to play it with luck.
Then there's wwe smackdown vs raw series, fight night round 3, and deff jam.
I think those are the only sports games for the psp that i can think of right now, but hopefully someone will figure out if there are more games.

2016-08-04 08:13:19

yggdra union, for rpg.

2016-08-04 14:24:10

how about crimson jem saga? is it playable like riviera?

2016-08-05 16:33:04

My ppsspp doesn't make it with bleach soul arnival for some reason. it freezes after the first scene with rukia and i can't seem to continue the story at all. like it was music and music there and i kept spamming and pressing everything yet it was still in the same screen. not sure if it was a really looong scene or my ppsspp really crapped that one out.
I'm not sure if soul carnival 2 is playable. have to try and see myself. also, i heard that untold legends the warriors code is playable. downloading it right now.

2016-08-05 18:11:33

I have that game, but can't passed the main menu.

2016-08-05 18:30:02

Hi.
Is PPSPP an psp emulator for the PC or what is that?
And, where can you get games for the emulator?

2016-08-05 21:44:45

PPSSPP is a PSP emulator for PC, and you can get games from sights such as cool rom or ***.

2016-08-05 22:57:42

Hmm, sounds need, will check this out when I have a better internet connection, god knows what our provider is doing down there again xD.
Does someone maybe have a menu guide for MLB 06 the show for the psp, cause I found my old psp in a box with some old tech stuff in it, but sadly, the screen is scratched to hel, so I was wondering if someone has a menu guide for the game.

2016-08-06 03:53:52

I encounterred the very same problem as you, hanif. So that proves that untold legends is not playable without sighted help, which well, sucks.
Bleach soul carnival 2 is accessible.

2016-08-07 01:52:25

The main menu is doable, lol. Not sure what problem you guys are having. Have gotten into the game many, many times.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-08-07 02:13:11

my problem is, no matter what option i press, it simply doesn't go anywhere. if you can guideu s what is what, that'll be appritiated.

2016-08-07 04:07:04

Sadly I can't find the game so I can't help. But it could also be an emulator issue. Never had much luck anywhere in ppsspp.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-08-07 04:29:19

so, how do I start the game? I press the Z button or X in the real PSP, and then when I press it again the game doesn't start.

2016-08-07 05:25:59

it's not ppsspp, i'm 99% certain. if there was a problem, the state save wouldn't work. but this works.