2013-02-24 15:43:24

hello peaple! This is new small game numbers version 1.0. By xgames. Help inside the archive. Link for download
http://zalil.ru/34290025

new Russian company "xgames"! This company makes the Russian games and translates it into English! Require programmers! if you want to join, please contact us by email "[email protected]

2013-03-02 09:38:05

Heh.  spambots are really geting clever.  I even clicked on the link before looking at it.  Ahh and the URL is totally suspicious, too.  How gullible am I!

2013-03-02 09:42:16

On farther investigation, sorry btw for double post, it seems that this might not be a spambot but a hack or something.  There have been actual legit posts from said poster, so...don't be too quick to judge!

Link totally doesn't work and takes you to a search page, though.

2013-03-02 10:00:49

malloc wrote:

Link totally doesn't work and takes you to a search page, though.

well the link takes you to a russian file hosting with lots of adds.
the download must start automaticly after 10 seconds i beleave.
if it doesn't start, let me know and i will put it on dropbox.

2013-03-02 10:34:29

hi,
Why are people so quick to judge others based on links? so what if it takes you to a different file hoster than dropbox, they might not know about it. Can't you just leave them alone and stop judging?
On another note, i have downloaded the game and it looks pritty promissing. Well done.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-03-06 08:46:31

you have to be careful what you go too. Yeah ok we have virus scanners wich are good but it might miss some things. And there's no point saying they are 100 percent acurate for i'm sure that there's a virus on that search page. For all we no that game might contain a virus some where.

2013-03-06 10:11:32

hi,
I've downloaded it, ran it, and its programmed in bgt. Sure, it could be hidden, but i haven't found it yet. Its a very promissing project.
Its comments like this that make developers stop developing.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-03-06 15:26:59

Come on, he appologized, so drop the knife. tongue

I'm about to give this a try, too. smile

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2013-03-07 00:29:24

lol ghorthalon! Haven't got a knife so i can't drop it. Last time i had a knife was probably on uh... Can't remember. And a friend of mine had a go at me on klango for it. The message is, don't jump to conclusions! Quit letting people get to you unless it's serious. I haven't downloaded the game but if this dude doesn't develop any more games i'm blocking you on msn and i shall not talk to you unless i have to do so. From john. Ps: take in to account that if there are no other games done by this developer, i'll insure your next birthday present is a reformated hard-drive.

2013-03-07 00:58:58

Hi there,

Calm down. LOL. Firstly, as long as it's not binaried into the zip file, it's not there. The game is open source, so you can look at it yourself before you run it.
Secondly, if you're this concerned, upload it to virustotal.com and see what they say. tongue

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.