2013-01-09 22:57:21

Hi. Take a look at this thing on inspired coding! The engine and the game output promises to be accessible; I don't know how accessible the editor will be. It looks promising, take a look if you dare!

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2013-01-10 00:48:59

I'm afraid blindncool, that page has been pretty much the same for the last six years and I've not heard anything more about it than what is there, methinks we have another audio game consigned forever to Developement hell along with max shrapnel, chillingham 2, Time adventures volume Ii, castle quest etc.

Indeed, seeing this in the "new! releases" room is a little ironic, albeit that you wouldn't have known as much just from the website.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-01-20 01:00:53

That's quite a shame, too, as he's still developing his Church Bell software and I guess now he has a teleprompter for song lyrics now as well. The copyright date says 2008, but his software was tested on Vista and 8 so I guess it's still being updated. Lol I bet he totally forgot about his audio engine.