2012-12-21 09:17:59

Hello Gamers,
Exactly 3 years ago, December 20th, 2009, RS Games released Monopoly. The free game only ran on Windows, and was our sole multiplayer title. What originally started out as a fun project turned into a dream come true on this date. We received a heap of feedback from players, extolling our work, as well as asking for more games. Therefore, several months later, we released Uno, and the RS Games Client which currently powers our multiplayer platform. Unlike Monopoly, this piece of software runs on three common operating systems, Mac, Windows, and Linux. It also allows us to release new games without people having to go to a website and download new software.
In celebration of our first anniversary, on December 20th, 2010, we added Yahtzee as our third title. It is one of the more popular games on the server, and based on the comments from many players, we know hours of fun have been spent playing it.
In celebration  of our second anniversary, December 20th, 2011, we released Apples to Apples. It is a really fun game that we know our players are enjoying. To celebrate the third anniversary of RS Games, we are releasing two new games, the classic dice game Farkle and the card game Rummy! Our testers have had an inordinate amount of fun playing these games, and I'm confident all of you will too.
If you already have the client installed, all you need to do is login to start playing. If not, head over to www.rsgames.org to join in the fun, for free.
Thank you.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2012-12-21 09:51:24

Hi.
wow, congrats on the release of those games. I have never heard about those games, but I'll take a look at them to see how I like them. Keep up the good work man. You're doing an amazing job!
Merry christmas to the whole RS games team.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2012-12-21 18:35:46

I will deffinetly check this out

Audio game king

2012-12-21 19:39:09

Hi:
When I hit enter on rummy it says its downloading sounds then it keeps saying the program is not responding what should I do?

Audio game king

2012-12-21 21:04:42

The sounds may take some time to download, but once the download is complete the program should begin responding again. Let us know if it still isn't working for you.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2012-12-21 22:16:38

Hi:
I tried hitting enter on the game again, and waiting for the program to finish downloading the sounds. It says its not responding and their is an option to wait for the program to respond. I hit enter on that, and it comes back with the same message. I even tried downloading the client and reinstalling it but that didn't work

Audio game king