2012-07-06 17:54:27

Hi my friends,
   was wondering if anyone plays the full version of entombed? I'm trying to find people to trade with and I'm not having much luck lol. Write when you all have a chance.

Nick aka got game

2012-07-17 08:41:22

yes i play entoomed the full version.  but i never knew that you could trade with people.  are we talking about the same game?  are we talking the entoomed from driftwood software where you have to fight your way out of the maze?

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-08-02 19:14:45

I need the full version of entombed from driftwood software, for my windows 7 64 bit machine.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2012-09-24 17:35:09 (edited by sid512 2012-09-24 17:38:52)

hi electrician palmisterian,

can you please come and fix the electric fuses in my house? yeah there is also a problem in one of the watertaps, can you also fix that?
i'll pay you 2 million dollars, (in the monopoly board game dinomination currency).

btw, i looked at one of my posts on this topic, but i can't remember when did i write such a reply. i also doubt that there might be some spambot writing on this topic on my login..

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-09-25 17:30:16

Hi,
It might have been you doing a sarcastic response. I've done that before and when I look back, I'm like, oh my gosh did I write that? I doubt you were hacked, otherwise your account would probably have links all over it. So, don't panic.

2012-10-06 18:08:48

yeah you're right aron,  i know my account is not been hacked or controled by any other person, but that randomness makes me wonder sometimes, in fact, if i came to see one of my very earliest posts on this forum, i feel like "that couldn't be me of course, or a stupid person could only have written such a reply."

actually its obvious of such perceptions because of the passage of time and change and expansion of growth of something called brain.
regards

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-11-06 07:08:33

Thank You!!

2012-11-07 01:43:05

What in the world is going on" It seams like the more we poast new topics on here, these stupid spambots just clutter it up!
As for this entumed game, I just play the entumed by driftwood software, as its an AUDIO GAME, not ELECTRITION WORK or DENTAL CRAP! Lol.
I wish i could eliminate all the spammers but i can't as im not an admin hahahah.
Rob screams loudly for spammers to leave us alone!

but anyhow, if someone can tell me about this other entumed thing, i would love to here more about it.
Is it for visually impaired indeviduals? What is it about?
Rob.

I no longer use skype like I used to, so feel free to follow me on twitter at rockmasterrob for updates, to chat and all that good stuff. I follow any and everybody back who follows me.

2012-11-17 14:01:45

haha lol, these spambots. they just gets on ones nerves sometimes.

2012-11-25 18:58:05

ahoy all
getting back on topic, entombed indeed has a tradeing system, sorta.
I am not crystal clear on the specifics of it,but people sell their items or something in the bazar if that's how its spelled,then players can go and pick them items up from the bazar for tokens or something. someone who has actually tryed this,might be able to explain it better,though.
grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2012-12-20 15:47:32

Looking for the very best free games for your new 3D PC-game? Whether it's strategy, shooter, sports, casual, physics, action, role-playing, racing, word, sims, or puzzle, iMore has carefully collected all of our favorite free iPad App Store games and listed them below for your playing pleasure.

2013-02-07 11:51:19

Moderation!

this forum room is only for the  discussion of games developed by audiogames.net staff, ie, snella, drive, curb game and the playcenter games developed by students studdying game design. Please do not discuss other games here.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-02-07 13:05:20

He's obviously a spam bot, dark. That was kind of a watse of a post. I'd ban him immediately.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-02-07 22:30:53

Hi guys. I have Entombed full version, but am running v1.01. How do I trade?

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2013-02-19 20:59:51

I read some posts about this old Vette on a Corvette Forum just while
ago.....one fellow from Phoenix says he is helping clean up the car-- so
that makes me wonder where it currently is. Another automotive
mystery.............. free mp3 downloads

2013-02-20 09:00:24

Sigh! This has been the topic for all spambots, right?

To answer the questions of how the, um damn I can't spell it, towns online store.

You need to run the latest version of entombed, which I think is 1.2k or something.

How it works:
You put up your in game items in a list. The prize is measured by material, quality and kind, and other things. For example, a large silver cemitar might cost you 800 trade coins.

You can't buy your own items, but when people view the list online, they can purchase your item and you'll get the amount of trade coins it's worth. You can then use these coins to buy your own stuff. The (fuck it, let's just call it the b). The b can be used to buy unique and powerful items. How do you think I got my Goblin from weak to incredibly strong? big_smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2013-02-20 17:34:42

guys buy entombed its a cool game and you should buy it.