2012-10-03 03:42:25

Hello all,
    This is not a new game, however it is a relatively new Team Talk server and is open for use.
    I have set aside rooms for Alter Aeon, Star Conquest, Hellmoo, Swamp and Road to Rage already.  I will certainly set up additional rooms as needed or as requested.
    If you want to use a Team Talk server which has more bandwidth available than the public servers with statically existing rooms for what you need, check this out.  In addition, streaming rooms in stereo are available.

Address:  europa.nerdball.net
port:  10333 for both TCP/UDP
No usernames or passwords are needed, anyone as welcome.
I have very easy-going rules regarding server use.  Essentially so long as you do not harass others or cause problems you will be fine.
    I hope you enjoy the server.

2012-10-03 07:13:17

thanks, will try it out when i get home big_smile

"I will confess my humanity. I have been named a monster, and do not deny those claims. I am the monster that I fear we all can become."

2012-10-03 17:23:32

Hi,
I apologize if ı am going ot, but can you send me the newer version of the star conquest soundpack? ı contacted you via e-mail a few weaks ago but you didn't answer.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-10-04 01:20:20

What, there is a newer sound pack? Anyway, I was on that teamtalk server  earlyer today. I need to see about learning as much as I can about teamtalk. Anyone know of what key will be a good push to talk key in teamtalk?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2012-10-11 07:26:34

Nice  the other  one is chat.blind-rage.net ports 10333 and no need to worry about the BandW as well. more channels will be added as needed..

A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle…
" GamerTag is. ItsTBlaze & Twitter @TBlaze97
"One Love"

2012-10-12 22:26:18

What's wrong with the control key as your PTP key?  It's what most use, unless thay have a specific reason for using a different one.