2007-03-25 23:10:44

Hi
I've been wating patiently for the product key to arrive but it's just taking extremely long. I've waited Ten Days but I haven't got an e-mail  containing the product key. I know that there are illions of orders for that game but I don't think it should take this long. How long did you get yours? I've only got the e-mail saying that my order is being processed.
Game Man

Game Man

2007-03-25 23:57:14

Hi Game man.

this actually came up quite recently on the audeasy list. Apparently, the reason orders are taking so long is not only the huge amount of people who ordered the game, but also because of the three different companies involved.

apparently, when Draconis gets the order, they have to pass it across (money as well), to Pcs, who contact Gma to get the key. Pcs then send the key out to the customer.

Even though I bought the game on the thursday when it first came out, and was thus hopefully one of the first people in the kew, my order didn't actually turn up until the following Tuesday. Now I imagine, the kew's got even longer, things must be worse.

One thing Draconis did say on the audeasy list, is for people to please not keep E-mailing them with "where's my order gone" E-mails, sinse apparently sorting through that kind of thing is slowing things up even further.

Persaonly, I find it a bit strange that either Pcs can't generate the keys, you'd think if you use somebody else's game engine to create something, that'd include the ability for you to generate keys, and not have the makers of the engine do it.

Oh well, hopefully these things should setle down soon when the initial rush is over.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-26 16:12:14

Hi,
I wish PCS Games could genirate keys with the GMA Game Engine (I wonder why they cann't?).

2007-03-26 21:33:50

I myself am waiting for Sarah for some years now, still didn't get her.
Forgive me this really nasty kind of talking please.

I guess that Phil is not allowed to create serials because he either hasn't asked GMA Games or he would be able to generate codes for SOD as well.

And again, don't pay attention to all my kiddings, I'm not that bad in the real life. smile

2007-03-26 23:46:43 (edited by dark empathy 2007-03-26 23:49:58)

Hmmm, I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by "Serials" there davy. if you mean as in game series, well Phil has already created two games (Packman talks and Sarah), and his website also says he worked on the sounds in Gma tank commander. He's also hinted! at more games with the Gma engine, so i don't really see what difference that would make. Stil, i doubt very much there will be a second Sarah game. For one thing, what other places in the Potterverse are as large, detailed and interesting to explore as Hogwarts? If not a sequal Though, Phil has already stated he'll be updating Sarah with any new info in July when Deathly hallos comes out.

If you mean Davy though that the key for every copy of a Gma game is generated the same waywith the same software independently of what the game is, I think your probably right.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-27 14:43:34

By "serials" I meant "product keys".

2007-03-27 22:58:26

Hi
I have the product key now! I'm off to explore!
Game Man

Game Man

2007-03-28 02:35:43

About how long does it take to get the product key? I just ordered it yesterday, and Phil has sent me an email asking me for my computer code. I sent it to him and then how long did it take for you people that have your product keys?

Tristan

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-04-01 19:27:31

Hi
Have you tried to explore everything and did you get the map? It may help you to find locations.

Usually, Sarah it takes about four days to get your registation key but if you forgot to type in your User Code, it may take longer.
Game Man

Game Man

2007-04-01 19:44:57

I know that I'm posting too many topics here, but I'll leave these forums quite soon, so I'm allowed. smile

What I just wanted to say is that you should not expect a game to be so easy that you can play through it without any experience. And hey, it's not that hard! I've played it a few times now, and I already can beat the first chapter within the demotime.