2012-08-05 07:23:03 (edited by keyIsFull 2012-08-05 07:30:41)

Yep, you heard it right. A complete walkthrough of entombed, from floor 1 to 25. Since it is 469 mb, i decided to make it as a torrent instead of a normal zip archive. The more people downloading the file, the faster the download will go for the next people. Get the torrent file at https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8252087/entomb … gh.torrent and load it into your bitTorrent client of choice, such as uTorrent. Enjoy!
feel free to share on any other game websites: audyssey, klango etc

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2012-08-05 09:58:01

Hopefully there will be at least a few seeders, otherwise, the file will hang around in cyber space forever lol.

2012-08-05 11:22:39

well I' always seeding it.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2012-08-05 14:43:01

I am downloading it.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2012-08-05 16:31:34

One more seeder. big_smile
And leacher at the moment, as well. Heheh

--
Talon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-08-05 18:48:57

I actualy need a good torrend cliant... I have vuze, but its offel. does anybody know a good, free cliant working with nvda or jaws?

Roel
golfing in the kitchen

2012-08-05 20:41:54

Hi I am downloading it now.
You have made a good job, I like walkthrought and also I am playing entombed.
I hope that this helps me and gives me some strategies.
Thanks

2012-08-05 21:25:37

hey,

how to seed?

I don't know much about the torrent system.

tanks.

2012-08-05 23:35:16

Could some put this up on dropbox or something for about a day or so or at least what is a good torrent client? Another thing, I don't know how much the ISP is watching my connection for torrents or what they would do if they find me using  BitTorrent. Add to that, I don't want to free out the folks I'm staying at if the ISP sends them an email about filesharing kind of stuff. LOL. Some how I think they don't know the difference between the lawful and the unlawful. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2012-08-06 02:52:49

Yeah.
I'm not really sure how seeding or leaching works when torrenting something.
Also, if you guys want a really accessible torrent client, you should try
µTorrent.
It's pronounced, "U Torrent," but it has that symbol in front of it.
Anyway, it's a small client, and it's really accessible!
I don't encourage downloading illegal content with it, but in this case, it is perfectly fine.

2012-08-06 04:18:02

OK, sorry for double posting.
But I have just done some research on how seeding and leaching work, and I think I understand.
It's as simple as, the more a file is downloaded by people, the more seeders you have.
It increases the amount of data being downloaded per second, and it allows the file's pieces to assemble quicker.
If you finish downloading the contents from a torrent file, it's a good idea to leave your torrent client open so that your client can seed, or upload  that torrent's contents onto the internet for other people to download it with greater speed.
Leaching, on the other hand, is pretty much the same concept, but leachers only exist when somebody has downloaded portions of the file as opposed to the complete file.
Hope this helps.

2012-08-06 04:25:46

Too bad I'll probably never check it out; the idea of having my net throttled and stuff doesn't appeal to me very much, thus no torrenting forme.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2012-08-06 18:00:01

For those who have been reading my poasts over the last day or so know why I don't go in for torrents. Basicly I'm visiting some people I know and I'm not paying for the connection. This morning I desided to go ahead and get the walk threw this morning. Yes it was risking in the sense that it was against the ISPs polacys. Yes I read them after I got the file. I yall ever read threw those things? Anyway, here is an self extracting file of the walk threw on my dropbox account. Get it while you can. I don't know how long I will leave it up. I guess I could say sorry after the fact... At least it doesn't seem to been affecting anything for the time being.... LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2016-05-26 15:17:25

hello all, can someone please upload the walkthroughs somewhere again_ thanks loads!

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2016-05-26 15:35:06

The link in post 13 still works, I just tryed it. If it's still up by tomorrow, I can upload it as a zip on Dropbox so it shouldn't be taken down.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2016-05-26 18:18:27

hi everyone...
oh yeh it did, thanks.

Take care.
Mike.

I don't play games as much as I wish, but you can know that it's me if there's a John Weed over there. Ha ha!

2016-05-29 16:20:02

hello, can someone upload it to zip file?
please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2017-04-23 18:56:09

can somone make this walkthrough available? please? linksdo not work for me since it's been awhile.

2017-04-24 00:52:50

Hello.
Can you re upload the file, I got an error 404

best regards, muhammad chafid

2017-04-24 15:28:54

it's not my link i was asking for someone ot reupload also.

2018-10-23 08:17:29

Can someone reupload this walkthrough or is there somewhere else I can get it? I cant seem to find the stairs to the second level

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2018-10-23 13:41:22

@21 Every walkthrough is completely different, meaning that stairs (and everything else in the game) get generated at random once per game.

2018-10-23 17:09:24

use I believe it's the / to find the nearest unexplored. If you have already found the stairwells, hit comma to be lead to the one up, and dot for the one down.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-10-23 18:26:51

Hi:

I did eventually take a look at the manual,though I found the nearest unexplored command totally by accident. Just hope the developer gets back to me soon because I'm already at the fourth floor of the demo version  of Entombed.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2018-10-23 19:03:24

how do i run torants anyway? and how do they work?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)