You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hi blind vador, welcome, you are now unrestricted.

Hello.

am in last year of web developpement studying.

am in france and trying to put a maximum of audio game in french.

I love sound design, experiences, and muding.

too, am an air soft player. so I play fps in IRL,...

I have my hown ridiculusly small youtube chanel, and try to make it a life, with presentation of audio games and other things like this.

and yes, am totaly blind... like many of you.

Hi Dennis, welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted.

Hi guys. This is DHTStudios, or known to you as DHT too.
This is the first time i've managed to run this Website. I want to make some new cool games, and than I want to tell you About These here!

Greetings
DHTStudios

Hi Christian, , welcome to the forum. You are now unrestricted, happy gaming!

Hi, my name is Christian, and I love  playing audio games. I would like to join the audio games community because I would like to discover them and play them as they come oute

Hello, my name is Christian and I am 11 years old.  I also have a very good sense of humor, and love playing audio games… Well the iOS and android audio games

hi!

Hi Nathon, welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted.

Hello!
I am Nathon, a low vision 21 years old guy from US. Currently I am about to finish my high school and coding is my hobby. I cant wait to experience and meet with the wonderful people hanging out on this platform!
But wait, in order to do that, I'd need my account activated!
smile

Thanks Arq.

Hi Josh. Welcome, and you are now unrestricted.

Hello everyone. My name is Josh. I've been hanging around the forum for a number of years now and thought I'd like to join the discussion.

I've been blind since birth, so I've never taken much of an interest in mainstream games. As to audio games, someone got me Grizzly Gulch Western Extravaganza way back in 2001 or so. A few years later, I discovered this website and all the different audio games out there and haven't looked back.

I enjoy audio games of all types, but I prefer games that have some action but give my brain a workout as well. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope to be unrestricted soon.

Many thanks for the prompt resolution of this issue!

Hi Ilya! Welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.044 seconds (85% PHP - 15% DB) with 8 queries